Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,048 members, 7,852,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (64009 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (98) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2009
debosky:

I see a draw, with two sending offs leaving a bitter taste in the mouth of both Fergie and Scolari.  tongue

Sinner!!!

U better go and start praying so u don't lose to Bolton.
Ryan Megson has a killer squad and u twats should watch out for Elmander. grin

Cristalz:

Either that or they'll both respect each other too much and give us boredom grin

I trust the Blu boiz tho. . .they'll be felling bodies all over the place. I hope they bag 2 reds cheesy Promises to be a physical game.

A boring game?? I doubt it.
Those lads would want fans to quickly forget the loss @ Pride Park.
With Evra and Rio back in the team. . . . . . .Watch United go from strength to strength and blow Chelsea into bits.
This is going to be a rout!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Sinner!!!

U better go and start praying so u don't lose to Bolton.
Ryan Megson has a killer squad and u twats should watch out for Elmander. grin

It's a wonder that he can even go about predicting when his team's facing humongous defense issues grin

~Sauron~:

A boring game?? I doubt it.
Those lads would want fans to quickly forget the loss @ Pride Park.
With Evra and Rio back in the team. . . . . . .Watch United go from strength to strength and blow Chelsea into bits.
This is going to be a rout!!!

I hope we turn up the heat to extremes (without cards tho grin ). I read Chelsea's been practicing how to properly defend set-pieces. Guess the Arses are not the only ones with a shaky back line.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2009
Cristalz:

It's a wonder that he can even go about predicting when his team's facing humongous defense issues grin

Debosky has always been a reasonable GOAT.
He gave up on Arsenal's title hopes like 2 months ago. All they have to do this season is to make sure they finish above villa.
A tall order in me opinion. grin It's a bigger task than United retaining their title. grin grin

I hope we turn up the heat to extremes (without cards tho grin ). I read Chelsea's been practicing how to properly defend set-pieces. Guess the Arses are not the only ones with a shaky back line.

Ferguson knows the importance of these games. . . . .
A win tomorrow and a win against Wigan on Wednesday would put United close to that fat Spaniard.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2009
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=608230&cc=3888

Hahaha. . .for real? grin

Can't wait to see how they intend stopping him. . .other than the usual leg-breaking attempts as usual. When we see this sort of thing how can anyone fairly blame Fergie for wanting Ronny protected?
Defenders would shoot the boi if they could!!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by ndumart: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2009
Am being careful ln my prediction. Inasmuch as i want us to win, our performances lately has been worrying, particularly in front of goal. The match against Derby was an eyesore considering the fact that we didnt create any clear-cut chance.

Playing at home, i expect us to have the upper hand, and i believe a goal or two in the first half will do us enormous good. Leaving it to the second half may be dangerous as we have struggled in the second half this term.

It will be a tight match so i expect a slim scoreline. 1- 0 or 2-1 all in our favour.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Sauron1: 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2009

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2009
Absolutely hilarious grin

Too bad he'll never get to tick the last two.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by niniman(m): 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2009
line up

vds
garry,evans,vidic,evra
cr7,flecther,giggs,park
berbatov,rooney
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tubabie(f): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2009
hello peeps,
am warming up for victory over the blues.
the team list is out and welll,
anyways giggs, and neville may be my least favs in the line up.
lets hope they find their spark
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by niniman(m): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2009
chelski line up

cech
boswinga,terry,calvalho,cashley
mikel
ballack,lampard
cole,deco
drogba

I hope they wont run down our midfield
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2009
@niniman
niniman:

line up

vds
garry,evans,vidic,evra
cr7,flecther,giggs,park
berbatov,rooney

is that the offical lineup?where's fredinand?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tubabie(f): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2009
vinisky:

@niniman
ferdinand is still feeling his back injury. he isnt even on the bench.
goodluck to Johnny Evans
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by vicade(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2009
MANCHESTER UNITED v CHELSEA LINE-UPS
Man Utd: Van der Sar, Neville, Vidic, Evans, Evra, Ronaldo, Fletcher, Giggs, Park, Berbatov, Rooney.
Subs: Kuszczak, Anderson, Carrick, Scholes, Welbeck, O'Shea, Tevez.
Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Carvalho, Terry, Ashley Cole, Mikel, Joe Cole, Lampard, Ballack, Deco, Drogba.
Subs: Cudicini, Ivanovic, Di Santo, Ferreira, Kalou, Belletti, Anelka.
Referee: Howard Webb (S Yorkshire)

Based on that line up, chelsea should run riot

How can carrick be on the bench? shocked

I am a gunner but that does not feel right
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by vinisky: 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2009
there's news that the fire alarm went off in chelski's hotel at around 6am and the chelsea players had to went outside for 50 mins before they were allowed back in the hotel. Some conspiracy theorists are already claiming United have something to do with it. if any United player is responsible My money will be on  Wazza grin.But we don't do that cool
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by niniman(m): 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2009
[/quote]
vinisky:

@niniman
It's official,he is not even on the bench cos of his back problem.

[quote author=vinisky link=topic=196592.msg3327172#msg3327172 date=1231688155]
there's news that the fire alarm went off in chelski's hotel at around 6am and the chelsea players had to went outside for 50 mins before they were allowed back in the hotel. Some conspiracy theorists are already claiming United have something to do with it. if any United player is responsible My money will be on Wazza grin.But we don't do that cool

Don't mind those ex-liverpool players on sky,united wont descend that low to win a game.They even said the smoke came from diego maradona's room.SAF said there is no truth in the rumuor at all.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2009
COME on YOU REDS!!!!

*Where are the Utd faithfuls? shocked I'm sure they know the game starts in 15 mins*
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tubabie(f): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2009
chamotex:

COME on YOU REDS!!!!

*Where are the Utd faithfuls? shocked I'm sure they know the game starts in 15 mins*

HERE I AM
more to join.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by jaybee3(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2009
Show me what you got red devils

i am standing tall today and def wanna be counted
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2009
tubabie:

HERE I AM
more to join.

Nice to know u're here . . . Drink's on me people cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2009
jay bee:

Show me what you got red devils

i am standing tall today and def want to be counted

Are you one of us or one of the enemies??
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tubabie(f): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2009
we gat good old howard webb officiating.
let it roll mancs. rubbing my hands in glee
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by chamotex(m): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2009
Good to see Evra back
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by jaybee3(m): 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2009
chamotex:

Are you one of us or one of the enemies??
manu all the way.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2009
They've got their strongest line up and we've got one of our shaky ones. . .I ain't certain. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2009
Yellow for Lampard. . .knew they would be out to break some legs. Webb God help Ronaldo grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2009
@Chemo
we are here nurrin go happen.
United all the way.

But why Giggs and Navile is like SAF is toying with this tittle.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2009
I can understand Giggs, his experience in the MF will be very useful. But Gary? I have absolutely no idea. I'm just praying Mikel doesn't break his waist.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by Cristalz(f): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2009
Wonder why LPS suddenly realized Drog was good enough to start. Silly man cheesy

Anybody know who we've got on the bench? Is Tev there?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by codedguy1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2009
@ criz
so i noticed, neville, evans, and fletcher. Well its a big game, i expect everyone 2 come 2 d party.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by mukina2: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2009
presido1:

@Chemo
we are here nurrin go happen.
United all the way.

But why Giggs and Navile is like SAF is toying with this tittle.

calm down its Chamo grin tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by tubabie(f): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2009
@ criz
Cristalz:

Wonder why LPS suddenly realized Drog was good enough to start. Silly man cheesy

Anybody know who we've got on the bench? Is Tev there?

tevez, carrick o'shit, welbeck , scholes are on the bench
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds by presido1: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2009
@Criz

Don't u think breaking his waist is what we need at this moment. That will retire him finally.
So far so good.
Cech seems to nervous

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (98)

Manchester United Fan Thread! We Are The Red Devils! / Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Community Shield (4 - 1) penalties On 6th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.