Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,649 members, 7,844,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Nairaland,kindly Celebrate With Me Its My Wedding Anniversary. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland,kindly Celebrate With Me Its My Wedding Anniversary. (728 Views)

I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland,kindly Celebrate With Me Its My Wedding Anniversary. by Titilayodeji13(m): 8:42am On Oct 25, 2014
On this day 2013 at Ilesa Grammer school hall,we had our engagement and I married the most beautiful woman on earth. Odeyele Titilayo Mary.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland,kindly Celebrate With Me Its My Wedding Anniversary. by Lovetinz(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2014
Congratulations on your Anniversary!!
Re: Nairaland,kindly Celebrate With Me Its My Wedding Anniversary. by lokito: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2014
Pix or forget the celebration
Re: Nairaland,kindly Celebrate With Me Its My Wedding Anniversary. by jacabi(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2014
Congratulations! May your home never lack divine love and all other things needed for a happy home.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland,kindly Celebrate With Me Its My Wedding Anniversary. by LEERICIST(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2014
Sb
Re: Nairaland,kindly Celebrate With Me Its My Wedding Anniversary. by jejemanito: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2014
Titilayodeji13:
On this day 2013 at Ilesa Grammer school hall,we had our engagement and I married the most beautiful woman on earth. Odeyele Titilayo Mary.
Congrats!!!!!!!!!! Many more numbers to your age
Re: Nairaland,kindly Celebrate With Me Its My Wedding Anniversary. by faithugo64(f): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2014
congratulations op,may your marriage continue to be peaceful!
Re: Nairaland,kindly Celebrate With Me Its My Wedding Anniversary. by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2014
Happy anniversary! And wishing you a happy rest of your lives.
Re: Nairaland,kindly Celebrate With Me Its My Wedding Anniversary. by vacant06(m): 9:57am On Oct 25, 2014
Congratulationsssssssssss
Re: Nairaland,kindly Celebrate With Me Its My Wedding Anniversary. by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 25, 2014
Another saturday ....
Congrts op.
*continue with sit up*
Re: Nairaland,kindly Celebrate With Me Its My Wedding Anniversary. by mizcalvina(f): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2014
Congrats hun
Re: Nairaland,kindly Celebrate With Me Its My Wedding Anniversary. by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2014
congratulations....
Re: Nairaland,kindly Celebrate With Me Its My Wedding Anniversary. by Titilayodeji13(m): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
lokito:
Pix or forget the celebration

Done
Re: Nairaland,kindly Celebrate With Me Its My Wedding Anniversary. by 01karma(m): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
* Pick up mic,and start singing * your marriage shall be a blessing, your children surround your table, you will see your children,children says lord God of host.

* drop mic and start hugging pretty nairaland ladies * cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland,kindly Celebrate With Me Its My Wedding Anniversary. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
congrats man,wishing more happy married years to come
Re: Nairaland,kindly Celebrate With Me Its My Wedding Anniversary. by tosyne2much(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
May you have a fruit marriage life and may this kind of celebration neva cease in my life as I also aspire to get married someday
Re: Nairaland,kindly Celebrate With Me Its My Wedding Anniversary. by austine4real(m): 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
Titilayodeji13:
long life &blissful union

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do That Will Make Her Back Off? / Do You Think On Line Dating Is Safe? / I Need A Well-chiseled Abs(6 packs) To Lick/eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.