Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Carlcare Service Centre - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Carlcare Service Centre (31185 Views)

The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. / My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. / Kano Carlcare Service Centre(TECNO TELECOM LIMITED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carlcare Service Centre by Ndissle(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2014
Good morning. I created this thread to assist customers using TECNO, INFINIX and ITEL PHONES. I am an engineer at Carlcare which is at 77 Opebi road Ikeja, Lagos. If you have any problems with your phone you can reach me via 08038603994 and I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't brick phones.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Carlcare Service Centre by moststylish(m): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2014
my techno q1 bluetooth does not work anymore nd my phone automatically switch to safe mode

1 Like

Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Pelummy(f): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2014
Good day, I hope you can help with mine too, I was at the carlcare center last week to swap my phone or to repair it but their response was that I can get the phone swaped or repaired cos the don't have the accessories again , can u help me with it. Phantom A2 . broken screen . thanks . will await ur response
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Ndissle(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
moststylish:
my techno q1 bluetooth does not work anymore nd my phone automatically switch to safe mode
I can help u fix dat. Call me or chat with mE on whatsapp 08038603994
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Ndissle(m): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
Pelummy:
Good day, I hope you can help with mine too, I was at the carlcare center last week to swap my phone or to repair it but their response was that I can get the phone swaped or repaired cos the don't have the accessories again , can u help me with it. Phantom A2 . broken screen . thanks . will await ur response
call me on 08038603994
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by ladylaurel(f): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
I want to do a factory reset because I'm having storage issue. I ve deleted almost all my apps but d problem persist. Can u help?. How do I back up my apps n contacts? I really don't want to root
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by moststylish(m): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ndissle:
I can help u fix dat. Call me or chat with mE on whatsapp 08038603994
ok boss
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Pelummy(f): 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ndissle:
call me on 08038603994
OK
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by omoluabi001(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
Pls my phone is bricked and I need d original firmware of TECNO P9...pls help me out or where can I download it
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Ndissle(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
If you reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your TECNO, INFINIX or ITEL PHONES, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Ndissle(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
If you reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your TECNO, INFINIX or ITEL PHONES, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well, any problems at all you are faced with, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Gemc3(f): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2014
Hello house. . . Need your help. I got an Infinix Hot for a friend. She gave me to p.imp it up. The first thing I tried to install was Flashshare. Sent it thru Bluetooth. I installed it. . . But it refused to open, saying "There is not enough space. Flashshare can't start. Please clean up space on your phone to then run." I checked the memory.

Total Space 16GB. Available 0.00B.

SD card is not even highlighted.

Total memory 1.00GB. Available 524MB.

The "Set Default Write Disk" (Phone memory) is not also highlighted. . . .

I do not know what the problem could be. This is a brand new phone. Could it be that a faulty phone was delivered to me?
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Ndissle(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Gemc3:
Hello house. . . Need your help. I got an Infinix Hot for a friend. She gave me to p.imp it up. The first thing I tried to install was Flashshare. Sent it thru Bluetooth. I installed it. . . But it refused to open, saying "There is not enough space. Flashshare can't start. Please clean up space on your phone to then run." I checked the memory.

Total Space 16GB. Available 0.00B.

SD card is not even highlighted.

Total memory 1.00GB. Available 524MB.

The "Set Default Write Disk" (Phone memory) is not also highlighted. . . .

I do not know what the problem could be. This is a brand new phone. Could it be that a faulty phone was delivered to me?
your phone has issues.
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Gemc3(f): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ndissle:
your phone has issues.

sure does. . . hopefully i will get it changed. sent a mail to those i bought it from. What else can I do?
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Ndissle(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
If you reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your TECNO, INFINIX or ITEL PHONES, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well, any problems at all you are faced with, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by slingerf: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2015
thank God ooooo,will chat u on whatsapp
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ndissle:
Thanks 4 opening this thread, My Tecno p5 has a lot of problems namely 1. The volume buttons are not working 2.The volume and power buttons have removed. 3. The screen has cracked. 4. The Camera isn't working 5. It won't charge while switched off. 6. The battery isn't good again. 7.It is not even rebooting and It isn't powering on again maybe it is the power button that aint working or it is the phone that isn't working,I don't know. PLS How much will the repair cost me? THANKS
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by etidolla: 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
Ndissle:

Pls can u help me with my G-TIDE E82 is not powering.
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Ndissle(m): 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
Olamide1997:
Thanks 4 opening this thread, My Tecno p5 has a lot of problems namely 1. The volume buttons are not working 2.The volume and power buttons have removed. 3. The screen has cracked. 4. The Camera isn't working 5. It won't charge while switched off. 6. The battery isn't good again. 7.It is not even rebooting and It isn't powering on again maybe it is the power button that aint working or it is the phone that isn't working,I don't know. PLS How much will the repair cost me? THANKS
sorry I'm replying late. Call me on 08038603994.
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Atundex: 11:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
My infinix Zero touch pad is crash how much will it cost me to repair it
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Carlcaresophia: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2015
Olamide1997:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 13, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!
. I am in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. Pls which service centre is in Abeokuta Thanks very much @ Carlcaresophia . Thanks @ Ndissle for opening this thread
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Carlcaresophia: 10:08am On Jan 13, 2015
Atundex:
My infinix Zero touch pad is crash how much will it cost me to repair it
Hi! You can counsel with our Carlcare Service Center about this. And if you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Carlcaresophia: 10:09am On Jan 13, 2015
Olamide1997:
. I am in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. Pls which service centre is in Abeokuta Thanks very much @ Carlcaresophia . Thanks @ Ndissle for opening this thread
Sorry we don't have service center in Ogun state and attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Effect001(m): 8:55pm On May 11, 2015
Pls I was I was playing candy rush on techno phantom n9 and i discovered the game was hanged. i switch off the phone with the hope to reboot the phone but to my surprise the phone did not back
despite pressing the power button severally.. PLS what could be responsible and how can i solve this problem?
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by cheeketo(f): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hi! i got a Techno P9 around November last year, I have never done any proper subscription on it, except this N200 package from airtel which gives u access to bbm, whatsapp, opera mini and twitter alone. some weeks ago i sniffed the password to my office Wifi, and thus began my full browzing experience, although I have the storage issues common to most android phones, which i solve by clearing data( which is annoying as my app go back to their original form). my phone prompted me for an update, last week when i was hooked up to the WiFi, which i allowed, after which it asked me to install the update. my phone just showed the android robot lying on its back, with ERROR. i have tried the recovery mode, but its not helping. what do i do?
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by AnthonyIso: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Pls Carlcare can u help me fix my samsung galaxy, having network issues and was told the serial no is bad.
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by AnthonyIso: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Pls Carlcare can u help me fix my samsung galaxy, having network issues and was told the serial no is bad.
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by markolini(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2015
.......>>>> PLEASE WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH IT WILL COST TO CHANGE THE CHARGING PORT AND EARPHONE PORT OF A GIONEE P4 AT CARLCARE CENTER IN IKEJA ITS URGENT PLEASE.<<<<<.....
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by lukmoore: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
I heard you guys can fix my camon c8's poor multitasking problem is it true?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Tecno Phantom 6 Review / How To Manually Configure Samsung Galaxy Tab For Browsing / 7 Good Android Phones You Can ACTUALLY Buy Under ₦70,000(without Brking D Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.