Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Carlcare Service Centre - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Carlcare Service Centre (31186 Views)

The Address And Hot Line Of Our Carlcare Service Center In Nigeria. / My Experience With Techno And Its Service Agent, Carlcare. / Kano Carlcare Service Centre(TECNO TELECOM LIMITED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlcare Service Centre by supersam95(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
lukmoore:
I heard you guys can fix my camon c8's poor multitasking problem is it true?
they didn't fix anything the engineering only reloaded the rom with the one he has
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by lukmoore: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
supersam95:
they didn't fix anything the engineering only reloaded the rom with the one he has
they should give us the rom and let us root this phone so we can fix the problems ourselves. Tecno is just not taking us serious. I'm running out of patience.
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by RoshChadasha: 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2015
I just had my infinix zero fixed neatly by Ndissle. great job Bro. call him for your repair needs 0803 860 3994
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by awofe20(m): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
Pls Where is carlcare of lenovo in Nigeria I want to repair screen of lenovo k3 note
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by herdeyimikar(m): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Plz o... My tecno H6 has no signal strength anymore o... Plz has anyone came across something like this before
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Carlcaresophia: 7:36am On Feb 01, 2016
herdeyimikar:
Plz o... My tecno H6 has no signal strength anymore o... Plz has anyone came across something like this before
Hi Herdeyimikar,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by stephinnoyewole(m): 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
pls i need original charger for my IHN (16gb + 2gb)
Thanks
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by timilehin007(m): 7:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
Help me pls. My 5weeks old infinix hotenote2 won't start up, the flash light stays on the moment I inserts battery.
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by dejt4u(m): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hi Herdeyimikar,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
kindly help..
The screen touch of my infinix phone(hot note) is misbehaving.. No crack on the screen at all.. I've restored factory setting but it is still the same. This is really disturbing..kindly help pls
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by eija74(m): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2016
Pls i need your help
My infinix hotnote is showing a monoscreen (black and white), it started this afternoon and also, the phone hangs always
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by samintegrity(m): 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hello to you all bros and boss, sisters grin, first let me welcome myself back from some days ban cheesy no mind those admins jare dem wicked wink

Now to the main issue, last week Sunday, my Infinix note2 was stolen, so Last Friday, I bought One Infinix Hot note pro 2gigram 16gig rom, the guy didn't sell with charger, so i tot everyone was me so i never imagine it was having any issue, so there was no way I could have tested . which I tot all was working fine so i wasnt moved to even ask if d port was fine or not as the guy never mentioned the phone having any issue, angry very wicked of such a person,

So on getting to a frnds place, tired to charge, and to my surprised it took like 2hrs to give 20% and it wrote Charging over USB, I tot it was the charger, buh then this charger was a 2A BlackBerry charger.

So to cut the long story short, immediately I got home, cos I have my Infinix note2 charger which the phone was stolen last Sunday, so I tried copying some of my files from my laptop, behold the moment I plugged it in, it started charging again, didn't even bring USB Storage or any USB option as it shd, then again I check the battery's statues same thing Charging over USB.

I quickly downloaded another ROM tot it was ROM, tried to flash, buh in stead of it to be detected it just charges.

So my friends biko, what could be wrong?? Or better still what's the solution to solving this issue. Is is something that I can solve on my own??

Even if u format it, it will format buy files such as pictures , apps and others stored in the phone storage will still be there.

Being trying to call the guy buh since yesterday Number switched off, if I won track ham I will get him, cos he schs in my State Akure and the phone still have most of his recent pictures despite he tot he his free, all the pictures he took even on Friday morning are all still there, including the one he tool in the front of his villa several shots different days. grin

So if by Chance he his reading this, I am coming for you for breach of trust this week,

I have sold several phones to people far and near never was there a time I sent them a faulty device, not alone someone few meters drive away from me.

Futa get ready for me this week if the guy line still remains off by Tuesday morning grin

This to all Infinix note pro users who may have experienced such and solved. Sorry for my long story ooo.. This phone now even with note2 charger which is 2A takes even 7hrs or more to attain 70%
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Carlcaresophia: 7:26am On Feb 15, 2016
dejt4u:
kindly help..
The screen touch of my infinix phone(hot note) is misbehaving.. No crack on the screen at all.. I've restored factory setting but it is still the same. This is really disturbing..kindly help pls
Hello, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by dejt4u(m): 8:12am On Feb 15, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
thanks. I've already done that.. Fixed
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 15, 2016
My Tecno H6 power button fell off, I resorted to using anything to power it. this led to the damage of flex. I'm in Enugu and I learnt there's no CarlCare here (correct if I'm wrong). So, can you send H6 flex and power button to me? I will pay. Or tell me how to repair this easily.
Thanks
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by olufemilite: 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hi,

I use a Infinix zero 2. The phone dropped and there was a small crack at the edge of the screen and at the back of the phone but this doesn't disturb the phone in any way. The issue is that the microphone and speaker no longer work (I have to use an earpiece for anyone calling me to hear me and it does not ring out nor make any sound out).

I went to Carlcare office at VI to fix the microphone and speaker issues but i was told that i had to fix the screen and back compulsorily at N10,300. Also, she said i will not be handed the old screen after repairs. Despite emphasizing that i am not ready to change the screen the lady said that's company policy.

Please is this true??
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by zicobass12: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
I want to upgrade my operating system to 5.1 lollipop. Am using infinix zero. Can u guys do it N how much it is. Tanx
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by stephinnoyewole(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2016
@OP, please how much can u fix d screen of tecno m3 and s3 for me?
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by dejt4u(m): 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
stephinnoyewole:
@OP, please how much can u fix d screen of tecno m3 and s3 for me?
they fixed my infinix screen free of charge
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by coolbatty: 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
angry
olufemilite:
Hi,

I use a Infinix zero 2. The phone dropped and there was a small crack at the edge of the screen and at the back of the phone but this doesn't disturb the phone in any way. The issue is that the microphone and speaker no longer work (I have to use an earpiece for anyone calling me to hear me and it does not ring out nor make any sound out).

I went to Carlcare office at VI to fix the microphone and speaker issues but i was told that i had to fix the screen and back compulsorily at N10,300. Also, she said i will not be handed the old screen after repairs. Despite emphasizing that i am not ready to change the screen the lady said that's company policy.

Please is this true??
the exact thing dey told me today @ deir office.. I wanted to replace my hot note pro ba3 but they said i hv to fix my screen compulsorily... They wudn't even sell d ba3 to me if i wanted to pay.. So pissed @ deir so-called policy right nw. angry
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by kings11ng(m): 5:31pm On May 02, 2016
So tecno m5 got bricked and I tried to flash the stock ROM but I kept getting brom error 8??.. I gave the phone to a friend who stays @ Onitsha to deliver to calcare Onitsha.... He got there gave the phone to the girl @ the reception and without checking what's wrong she demanded for 12k to repair the phone. Carlcare should check on the kind of people they employ. Years back my tecno l3 had the same problem n I took it to carlcare former office @ Onitsha and the stock ROM was flashed without charging me a dime.
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by dejt4u(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2016
It's d same here too.. I think carlcare is now charging very high now to repair phone.. Imagine, they askd my friend to bring N8500 to change her infinix phone screen in Ilorin..something they fix for me free of charge in february
kings11ng:
So tecno m5 got bricked and I tried to flash the stock ROM but I kept getting brom error 8??.. I gave the phone to a friend who stays @ Onitsha to deliver to calcare Onitsha.... He got there gave the phone to the girl @ the reception and without checking what's wrong she demanded for 12k to repair the phone. Carlcare should check on the kind of people they employ. Years back my tecno l3 had the same problem n I took it to carlcare former office @ Onitsha and the stock ROM was flashed without charging me a dime.
i dont even enjoy their services.. From the day they changed the screen of my phone, its network reception is now almost zero.. My phone is useless as nothing now.. Cnt make calls nd browse effectively again..
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Crespodinho(m): 7:26am On May 08, 2016
Pls can you update my innjoo halo to lollipop??
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Nobody: 8:08am On May 08, 2016
The sim port of my lenovo phone got damaged.. Can it be changed ?? If yes, how much could it cost?
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by mondraim: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2016
kings11ng:

If you tried to flash it and was getting Brom error, are you a technician?
Well next time you use SPfT, do a format first. Phone will be dead. Use Format+Download and flash.
When finished, the phone may have invalid imei issue. Repair imei if u know how.

Want to learn?
Buy new book, "Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs" at Amazon. It is a complete guide for beginners and professionals
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Edipee(m): 10:43am On Jun 14, 2016
Ndissle:
Good morning. I created this thread to assist customers using TECNO, INFINIX and ITEL PHONES. I am an engineer at Carlcare which is at 77 Opebi road Ikeja, Lagos. If you have any problems with your phone you can reach me via 08038603994 and I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't brick phones.
pls hels, my new tecno L5 is messing up. My most recent google search on my previous phone (NOKIA C1) was about tecno L5. When I bought the L5, I transfered the sim (airtel) to it. Now, each time I launch an application e.g chatting on facebook or whatsapp on my L5, it closes on me and return to home screen. In most cases, it will pop up the old google search I did with the nokia phone. I'll have to press the power button, unlock my pattern and and re-launch the appliciton. I really don't feel good with it. Pls, what should I do? N/b. The phone is only a week old and I have an up-to-date AVG antivirus. I don't open too many apps at a time and the phone is not rooted. CC. Mencoronalda, hismail1, Pressea, Promking, trueking, Ndissle, fellow nairalanders, Pls help a brother. Thanks. Again, the speaker has stopped working. It doesn't ring or play music except when using ear phone.
(Modify ) (Quote ) (Report ) (Share )
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by kings11ng(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
mondraim:

If you tried to flash it and was getting Brom error, are you a technician?
Well next time you use SPfT, do a format first. Phone will be dead. Use Format+Download and flash.
When finished, the phone may have invalid imei issue. Repair imei if u know how.

Want to learn?
Buy new book, "Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs" at Amazon. It is a complete guide for beginners and professionals
you my friend na better mugu/ maga. do I need to be a technician to flash fone? if you can't profer a solution just maintain ur distance n enjoy ur obscurity
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Carlcaresophia: 6:50am On Jun 15, 2016
Edipee:
pls hels, my new tecno L5 is messing up. My most recent google search on my previous phone (NOKIA C1) was about tecno L5. When I bought the L5, I transfered the sim (airtel) to it. Now, each time I launch an application e.g chatting on facebook or whatsapp on my L5, it closes on me and return to home screen. In most cases, it will pop up the old google search I did with the nokia phone. I'll have to press the power button, unlock my pattern and and re-launch the appliciton. I really don't feel good with it. Pls, what should I do? N/b. The phone is only a week old and I have an up-to-date AVG antivirus. I don't open too many apps at a time and the phone is not rooted. CC. Mencoronalda, hismail1, Pressea, Promking, trueking, Ndissle, fellow nairalanders, Pls help a brother. Thanks. Again, the speaker has stopped working. It doesn't ring or play music except when using ear phone.
(Modify ) (Quote ) (Report ) (Share )
Hello Edipee, for the problems we suggest you take your phone, along with receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
If you need us send you contact info, please let us know your location.
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Edipee(m): 7:58am On Jun 16, 2016
Carlcaresophia:

Hello Edipee, for the problems we suggest you take your phone, along with receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
If you need us send you contact info, please let us know your location.
My location is university of Nigeria, Nsukka. If your technician can help out here, better. I don't have the means of coming to Onitsha now.
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Carlcaresophia: 7:16am On Jun 17, 2016
Edipee:
My location is university of Nigeria, Nsukka. If your technician can help out here, better. I don't have the means of coming to Onitsha now.
Hello Edipee, you can sent the phone to our collecting point in Enugu, below please find contact info. Thank you!
GI Excel Phones, upstaires Ogbete Main Market, Enugu, Nigeria +2348173083609
Re: Carlcare Service Centre by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
good morning bro, nice work your're doing here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Tecno Phantom 6 Review / How To Manually Configure Samsung Galaxy Tab For Browsing / 7 Good Android Phones You Can ACTUALLY Buy Under ₦70,000(without Brking D Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.