Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Youths Earnestly Yearn For Ebele (YEYE) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Earnestly Yearn For Ebele (YEYE) (1299 Views)

Ghana Also Yearn For Change! / My Advise For Ebele Azikiwe Osita Okechukwu Jonathan / Nigerians Please Is This The CHANGE You Yearn For Sorryoooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Earnestly Yearn For Ebele (YEYE) by dunkem21(m): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2014
This is to officially unveil a mega campaign outfit for Goodluck Ebele Jonathan to continue his giant strides in moving Nigeria to greater heights.

All well meaning Nigerians across the country are invited to this podium to proffer ideas and solutions in moulding our dream country.

Join us!

#YEYE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Earnestly Yearn For Ebele (YEYE) by REMMEI(m): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2014
YEYE... lolz.. comedy indeed..

2 Likes

Re: Youths Earnestly Yearn For Ebele (YEYE) by SirHouloo(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2014
How far has he moved it all these while? A child that will be intelligent would have shown an iota of sharpness from the youthful age (yoruba proverb). To me, I haven't experienced any thing special since the inception of GEJ tenure.
Re: Youths Earnestly Yearn For Ebele (YEYE) by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2014
yeye people

2 Likes

Re: Youths Earnestly Yearn For Ebele (YEYE) by dunkem21(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
SirHouloo:
How far has he moved it all these while? A child that will be intelligent would have shown an iota of sharpness from the youthful age (yoruba proverb). To me, I haven't experienced any thing special since the inception of GEJ tenure.

Really?

Check this out

1. Curbing Terrorism.
2. Overhauling of the Aviation Industry.
3. Agricultural Reforms.
4. Improved Power supply.
5. Free and fair elections.
6. Independence of the judiciary.

..and many more. YEYE smells fresh.

Join us!

#YEYE

1 Like

Re: Youths Earnestly Yearn For Ebele (YEYE) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
Yeye people!

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Youths Earnestly Yearn For Ebele (YEYE) by Toosure70: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
ur name sound foolish in yoruba 'YEYE'
Re: Youths Earnestly Yearn For Ebele (YEYE) by yousee(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
This is a joke right?

Yeyecious group grin
Re: Youths Earnestly Yearn For Ebele (YEYE) by SirHouloo(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
dunkem21:

Really?

Check this out

1. Curbing Terrorism.
2. Overhauling of the Aviation Industry.
3. Agricultural Reforms.
4. Improved Power supply.
5. Free and fair elections.
6. Independence of the judiciary.

..and many more. YEYE smells fresh.

Join us!

#YEYE
1.Is Terrorism really curbed? I don't think so.
2. Lagos and Abuja airports were included in 10 worst airports in Africa
3. The investments in power is not commensurable with the acclaimed increase in power
4. Agric reforms? M based in Ekiti and I have stayed in Katsina where Agric is their major source of Livelihood. I haven't seen any impact of the government on Agric in those places, it is only a media noise.
5. Did U just call what happened in Ekiti, where the courts were locked and barricaded independence of the judiciary? Adontinkso.

1 Like

Re: Youths Earnestly Yearn For Ebele (YEYE) by dunkem21(m): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hahahaha.

You all were hoodwinked by the carefully chosen name strategy! ..to get opposition's attention.

1st success recorded. grin

The blueprint of this outfit will further interest and draw you out of your shells. Politics have taken a new twist and thanks for joining us.

Watch out for this space.

YEYE smells fresh.

#YEYE
Re: Youths Earnestly Yearn For Ebele (YEYE) by dunkem21(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
SirHouloo:

1.Is Terrorism really curbed? I don't think so.
2. Lagos and Abuja airports were included in 10 worst airports in Africa
3. The investments in power is not commensurable with the acclaimed increase in power
4. Agric reforms? M based in Ekiti and I have stayed in Katsina where Agric is their major source of Livelihood. I haven't seen any impact of the government on Agric in those place, it is only a media noise.
5. Did U just call what happened in Ekiti, where the courts were locked and barricaded independence of the judiciary? Adontinkso.

1. Terrorism has been curbed. There exists a ceasefire agreement between FG and BH. Our girls will soon be back.
2. Really? Then I wonder the states of the terminal before GEJ took over.
3. Say the truth for once. Power supply has increased geometrically even in your area.
4. Media noise? ..For Agric? hmm. Are you in Nigeria?
5. What of the one that upheld Aregbesola's election? The one that removed fintiri from acting as Governor? The one that refused to declare seats of decamped house of rep members, vacant? The one ..

An addition.
6. Free and fair elections.

#YEYE

1 Like

Re: Youths Earnestly Yearn For Ebele (YEYE) by dunkem21(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
7. Transformation of Educational Sector.

8. Youth Empowerment. You win.
Youth Empowerment Yearn Ebele (YEYE).

Wouldn't you rather join us?

People called YEYE people are the most successful in life. Haven't you been jokingly referred to as a YEYE man before?

#YEYEman
Re: Youths Earnestly Yearn For Ebele (YEYE) by Ofunaofu: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
see them! see them!
Yeye people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ihedioha, Governors, Others Tear-gassed At PDP Secretariat / How The N9.2bn Cooking Stoves Work / FG, GE Sign $1bn Deal To Build Calabar Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.