Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Buhari's Agenda (A Must See) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Agenda (A Must See) (730 Views)

Buhari Agenda On National Grazing Reserve Bill. SS, NC, SE Should Wake Up / Obama Okays Buhari’s Agenda For Defeating Boko Haram / Buhari's Agenda During His First 100 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Agenda (A Must See) by Itulah(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
I ran into this and I felt I should shear it to all fellow Nairalanders. Is this our priority?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Agenda (A Must See) by GODDYGEE91(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
No weapon formed against the children of God shall prosper IJN.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Agenda (A Must See) by technophile(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
From the picture above, it can be deduced that Buhari wants full Sharia law in Nigeria, the same thing that boko haram is fighting for.

Boko Haram declares full Sharia; beheads Christian men, forces women to marry in Gwoza, Madagali.
Source:-
dailypost.ng/2014/08/28/boko-haram-declare-full-sharia-beheads-christian-men-forces-women-marry-gwoza-madagali/

Most Nigerians (the wise ones) know this already, but as a man who want to run for the next presidential election, the only way he can proof he has nothing to do with boko haram is by acting a Nollywood movie Titled:- Buhari escapes bomb attack
{Source:- tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/11465-buhari-escapes-bomb-attack-as-39-die-in-kaduna-twin-blasts-i-was-the-target-buhari/11465-buhari-escapes-bomb-attack-as-39-die-in-kaduna-twin-blasts-i-was-the-target-buhari}

but why would Boko haram want to kill him, it's not that he has ever condemned Boko haram killings before, since they are both working towards the same mission. [To sharialise Nigeria]
He even told the FG to stop killing them[ Stop Killing Boko Haram Members - Buhari Tells FG; Source:- pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/]
Re: Buhari's Agenda (A Must See) by flylykace: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
I think God is in control over an unrealistic vision

The gods are wise

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Agenda (A Must See) by SHOPPERS(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
God is in control... But you also have a choice; either allow this plot or reject it. It all depends on who you vote for.
Re: Buhari's Agenda (A Must See) by LFJ: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
Next story please! Why not tell us why we shd give another 4 years to Mr Jonathan after he has the privilege to rule Nigeria for 6 yrs rather than focusing on a man that is still struggling to be the candidate of his party?
I hope it won't be too late before Jonathan supporters realize that they have wasted too much time and energy on attacking a man that is gaining more acceptability instead of marketing Mr Jonathan.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Zambia President Dies In London. / Who Will Wn? Two Nollywood Actors Battle Each Other For House Of Assembly Seat / Photo: Can You Guess The Senator Who Did This Flip?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.