Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

"Yabs" Or "Wording" We Used To Tell As Children. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "Yabs" Or "Wording" We Used To Tell As Children. (11008 Views)

Section For Yabs(make We Word Ourselves Like Old Times) / Post Your Own You Mess Wording Here - Just Fun!!! School Things Then. / Yab Section! Let There Be Yabs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Yabs" Or "Wording" We Used To Tell As Children. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
Being brought up in a place in Lagos known as Ajegunle, many years ago, as children we use to "tell wordings", what we today call Yabs...
Some of them are:

1. You swim for swimming pool, burst out for suck away.
2. After 20 years, Ekaette wash her pant for river Jordan, all the fishes say " Are we safe?"
3. You wear iron pant come mess, your mess sound KAIN!!
4. I fit use your ear take do hand fan.
5. Them bury person for your mouth?

Feel free to add yours, if you were in that generation. Lol
Re: "Yabs" Or "Wording" We Used To Tell As Children. by delishpot: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
1 You $hit here, $hit here, $hit here you find the LCM
2 You mess garri say mmmmhhh.
3 Tall you no tall short you no short you just be like maltina bottle
4 Dem put you ontop magi you shout for help
5 I blow catarh you use #20 bread finish am.
6 I dey for upstairs piss for your head you say ahhh thank God rain don fall.
7 I throw stone for your head from upstairs you say God if na joke make you stop am.
8 You mess near river all the fish say Papa the papaaaa.
9 I buy TV, you no get money you come carry empty carton put a fowl inside. Anytine you hit the box the fowl go say kuurukuuu you go say common baby.
10 your goat dey burn for fire you cone meet me dey sing....... My goat is smilling, its teeth are shinningggg.

11 dem tell you to spell taxi you say T A times 1.

2 Likes

Re: "Yabs" Or "Wording" We Used To Tell As Children. by stupor(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
Stayed in Festac back then! Those were the real jokes then ! Nice one !
Re: "Yabs" Or "Wording" We Used To Tell As Children. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
delishpot:
1 You $hit here, $hit here, $hit here you find the LCM
2 You mess garri say mmmmhhh.
3 Tall you no tall short you no short you just be like maltina bottle
4 Dem put you ontop magi you shout for help
5 I blow catarh you use #20 bread finish am.
6 I dey for upstairs piss for your head you say ahhh thank God rain don fall.
7 I throw stone for your head from upstairs you say God if na joke make you stop am.
8 You mess near river all the fish say Papa the papaaaa.
9 I buy TV, you no get money you come carry empty carton put a fowl inside. Anytine you hit the box the fowl go say kuurukuuu you go say common baby.
10 your goat dey burn for fire you cone meet me dey sing....... My goat is smilling, its teeth are shinningggg.

You be professor gan! No your type been dey do wording competition. lol
Re: "Yabs" Or "Wording" We Used To Tell As Children. by pyyxxaro: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
See as ur head be like bicycle seat
With ur Webbed feet
You do face like monkey wen de leak lime
Do face like goat when de chop chin-chin
See as ur mouth de smell armpit

Plz don't say this @home wink

1 Like

Re: "Yabs" Or "Wording" We Used To Tell As Children. by delishpot: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
emusmith:
You be professor gan! No your type been dey do wording competition. lol

Ha ha. Yes o. Then we dey do wording contest. I still know plenty but na long ones.
But e get those wey pass me smaaaalll.
Re: "Yabs" Or "Wording" We Used To Tell As Children. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
Chai, fun times. Learned and created some by watching other kids tell them.

1. Everybody dey use spoon but na shovel you dey use drink garri.
2. Toothbrush no work because your teeth only sabi sandpaper.

1 Like

Re: "Yabs" Or "Wording" We Used To Tell As Children. by Omexonomy: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
emusmith:
Being brought up in a place in Lagos known as Ajegunle, many years ago, as children we use to "tell wordings", what we today call Yabs...
Some of them are:

2. After 20 years, Ekaette wash her pant for river Jordan, all the fishes say " Are we safe?"

what part of ajegunle did you grow?
Re: "Yabs" Or "Wording" We Used To Tell As Children. by Omexonomy: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
emusmith:
Some of them are:

Re: "Yabs" Or "Wording" We Used To Tell As Children. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
Omexonomy:
what part of ajegunle did you grow?
Aiyenero. Boundary road
Re: "Yabs" Or "Wording" We Used To Tell As Children. by IamDarlington(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
You and all your family stand on top akara, no oilcommot
Re: "Yabs" Or "Wording" We Used To Tell As Children. by youngice(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
see ya teeth like James bond bullet

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sex Chat In Covenant University / Cant Help Laughing / Sense Of Humor Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.