Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? (19533 Views)

Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena / Worst Video Game Sequels / Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by tolustx(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2014
Baddestguyp:
I hate it when I'm leading with like 4 goals and my opponent scores a consolation goal especially if he decides to watch d replay.

If I play with you and you slide tackle my players anyhow, i fit slap you

I purposely let my opponent see my pad during pk only to change d angle just before d shot
Guy, u go dey mean small o. Chai!
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by tolustx(m): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2014
Wen I used to play GTA Vice City, when I get bored of d game, I either go and knock down d next cop or fight or shoot him to start "ija igboro" or I can jst type "ourgodgivenrighttobeararms". With this, even d babes on bikini, passing by will ve guns in dr handsveyone will be shooting @ one anoda. Even if it were possible to ve a snail on d game, it'll own a gun too.
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by AdemolaA2: 10:16am On Nov 01, 2014
lekjons:
punchin or tryna hit smtn/sm1 while playin....1 day @ a game-house,i lost d final pk,out of frustratn i punched 1 horrible-lookin guy wey sit beside me,blazin him own weed jeje..d way he turned 2 look at me wit dat his rabbit eyes(red eyes),i knw in ma mind dat dere's gon b trouble,damn! i'll never 4get dat day,dat modafuker turned me into a punchin bag..chai!..come c hw pple dey help me beg! grin
..Yeeeepaaa. I really pity you my brother . I stopped going to game centre since my secondary school days . I mostly play in my house and at my friend's place . I just got another Ps3 pad about 4 days ago though and i've just recovered from the final loss. hehehehehe!!!
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Indializzie(f): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2014
One of my younger sibling, while playin PS, moans, 'aahhh, urghhh', & he exclaims alot, lik 'I good' 'trouble' 'go bush' 'kill dem'. I find it annoyin.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Superstar007(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2014
Nice thread.
- When I'm playing footie and the ball is on the sidelines and I'm trying to overtake the opponent. Na so I go begin dey turn pad, like say the field go bend go the area I wan enter. grin

- When trying to score a goal, sometimes I use my own leg to kick the air(not my fault na reflex action).

- Using Ronaldo to run from the mid field in PES 12 to the 18 yard box. I end up scoring most of the times.
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by princebergz(m): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2014
sod09:
I used to hide pad wen playing pk against computer;d
I can't forget wen I came back from 3 goals to win, I frustrated my brother he started crying. . mom got angry she seized d console

evils

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by princebergz(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2014
I can be so evil a while back... PES 2011...aguero D Milito Messi attack Higuian as my 10... I was nicked Konami! Whooped any nigguhs ass 5goals upwards (beat a guy 11nil two straight games he wanted to pick a fight )
losing to me in FIFA z always so annoying because I score 'advert' goals + I can whyne for Africa!
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Donkunxex(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2014
zigger:
I dey tell u, but I wana switch to fifa, heard its much better
nah better,its d best!
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by LORDI(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2014
Nothing is more annoying when nepa take's the light at the verge of you completing a very difficult mission....like when I was playing resident evil 5,the one time I manage to complete a difficult mission,that's when nepa decides to show their ugly faces....I felt like matching straight to their office.
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Donkunxex(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2014
y'al just talknq about football...whata bout CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE...
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Franchise21(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2014
Royat1:
. Whenever I score late goals while playing pes I move around d house shouting goal, mummy mo ti no pa .no play again
Dats an exception, whenever I score late goals, I just move my hands in d way managers normally do
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by frank950(m): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2014
was always downcasted weneva my pal trash my a** in pes2013 especially wen he scored with CR7, his shoot send signal to all my sense organs

ad if i manage to beat any day, i GLO with pride
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by LORDI(m): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2014
If you're winning me more than 5 zero in FIFA,and you still pause to change formation or view replay....e blike say you like hospital food.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Leitner: 10:51am On Nov 01, 2014
When I'm playing a game that will give the winner "bragging rights",with my close friend,my legs tend to vibrate in fast motion(those kind of vibration you get when you are anxious). That was during the days of PS2 though.

And I brag a lot too grin . Imagine telling someone that challenged me,just because I beat him recently,to go and train for 2 weeks before I play him; that @ my current level now and with my status,I can't just accept match request from anybody,anyhow,especially from an amateur like him grin . The thing pain the guy die! grin

And pls,never in your life try to watch replay if I'm playing PES with you. You try that and when I score(which I will),the kain way wey I go watch my own replay,you go think say ah be Movie producer.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Tic4tac(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2014
born2fuck:
I invited a guy to come play games and we were playing wrestling(smack down vs raw) , that yeye boy keep smashing me (my player) on the floor, for good 3 minutes, my player no carry single arm, my eyes were red with anger, frustrated, as he was laughing, I was vexing, I look up the time at the wall,after about 5 minutes, I vexfully stand up and switch of the console and ask the guy to go his house, I'm not playing game with him again.
loooool
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by zyhon96: 11:01am On Nov 01, 2014
I and my elder brother played fifa 13-14 he wins me mst tyms bt wen i win (35%) he feels sad because of d celebration i do (in the game) like kising the pitch or clean my shoe nd tons more of celebration , there war a day he beat me wit chelsea for like 5 times so he thought he would get away wit it nd went to pick a 1 star team to play wit me he won once bt d rest i won ..wit dat little confidence i too pickd a 1 star team in algeria dat dh wear pajamas nd i won him against chelsea 3 times in a row he got so pissed wit my celebratiƶn like dancing c ronaldo style dat means calm dwn nd he got so frustated dat he colected d pad 4rm my hands nd he went to play call of duty (black ops2) nd he was so killed in d game dat he got angry nd broke d mouse into pieces ....all dese while i neva said a word dat made it worse
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by tolustx(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2014
zyhon96:
I and my elder brother played fifa 13-14 he wins me mst tyms bt wen i win (35%) he feels sad because of d celebration i do (in the game) like kising the pitch or clean my shoe nd tons more of celebration , there war a day he beat me wit chelsea for like 5 times so he thought he would get away wit it nd went to pick a 1 star team to play wit me he won once bt d rest i won ..wit dat little confidence i too pickd a 1 star team in algeria dat dh wear pajamas nd i won him against chelsea 3 times in a row he got so pissed wit my celebratiƶn like dancing c ronaldo style dat means calm dwn nd he got so frustated dat he colected d pad 4rm my hands nd he went to play call of duty (black ops2) nd he was so killed in d game dat he got angry nd broke d mouse into pieces ....all dese while i neva said a word dat made it worse
lmao. Chai! Games...
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by VivaLaFrans: 11:18am On Nov 01, 2014
When I press Carpet to play a shot from far distance with Ronaldo, I would drop the pad on the floor while shouting and watch the ball burst through the net... Lol...
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Darcwudz(m): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2014
When am playing games with combos like Tekken and odaz I play the game with my pad upside down....#leftie
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Jskelly11: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2014
When palying soccer kai i go dey rest my body for my opponet body and moving left and right
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by VivaLaFrans: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2014
Darcwudz:
When am playing games with combos like Tekken and odaz I play the game with my pad upside down....#leftie
Hahahaahaaa... Guy u be spirit?
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by VivaLaFrans: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2014
LORDI:
Nothing is more annoying when nepa take's the light at the verge of you completing a very difficult mission....like when I was playing resident evil 5,the one time I manage to complete a difficult mission,that's when nepa decides to show their ugly faces....I felt like matching straight to their office.
Hahahahaha kikikikikiki.... Chai... They mean you should go and read you book immediately... Lol
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by holatoj(m): 11:44am On Nov 01, 2014
I shout , I abuse myself whenever I miss a goal.....I move my legs as if am in the game move my head.....

#love games like mofedaku
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by IamTheophilus(m): 11:46am On Nov 01, 2014
when playing pes2011 then on my sister laptop,when i dig a shot dhat went way too high nd john champion go be like'if the post was twice as high he wud still have missed' in his british accent.then u see talking back to him like he could hear me,i be like 'ehn wetin be ur own'.
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Maximillian1: 11:47am On Nov 01, 2014
I remember back then when ps3 was bought newly in d house..whenever I play pes10 and plays a terrible shot, d commentator will be like ''he balloned the d ball into the stands..embarassing!!!''
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Paretomaster(m): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2014
I usually get angry at d commentators, when dey nake statement like, "dats sloppy" ," I think he deserve a card" today, I just striped my captain off his captaincy for missing a spot kick, and refusing to follow d rebounce.
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by LordReed(m): 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
When playing racing games and a fellow racer or oncoming traffic blocks me I always shout "Get out of my way!" LoL

On platformers or games requiring you to jump a gap, if I miss sometimes I'd just exclaim at the screen "Dundee!" in disgust LoL
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Spydamannn(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
My favorite pastime with my padi...na to roll up correct skunk with orange juice...always juventus vs inter...the guy na expert for corner kick and free kick,that thing dey pain...I go dey shout sey e no work for him goal
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
Jon Champion Commentary in PES 2011:
Even though the post is as twice as high, he would have still missed.
This one aggravates me a lot....

When I score a winning goal when others are asleep... I will shout and my neighbors hear...Goal joor!
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by omogbolan0001(m): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
grin
ekemit:
mine is moving my pad and my leg at the same time

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by yungryce: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
wen my car miraculously escapes being damaged in asphalt 8. i jst raise my hand ova my mouth lyk dis shit jst got real
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by 3coins(m): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

That's madness.
Last Bullet
You can jump down from a bridge if you score goal if real life
i play soccer for a club and i have scored many important goals. . .as you can see,i have not jumped off a bridge. . .have a nice day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Google Announces Stadia, "The Future Of Gaming" (pics) / A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) / WWE 2k23 PPSSPP- ISO File Download Free Android & Ios Offline Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.