Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? (19537 Views)

Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena / Worst Video Game Sequels / Gaming Habits You Should Seriously Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by v3: 7:42am On Nov 03, 2014
I play lotsa FPS(First Person Shooter) and once found myself in a lobby filled with kids(Battlefield/PS3). I had my mic on and was on a kill streak, then i knifed this kid and then proceeded to teabag cheesy grin him(For those who don't know what it means, look it up). Next thing i knew, he was cussing me out, mouthing off obscenities and when i checked my kill feed, i found out that i'd kill him alot more than the others in his team.
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by tolustx(m): 7:57am On Nov 03, 2014
negga4al:

Really? Another lady player shocked
not just a player o. She's a mod. Check out her profile
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by williamson46: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2014
grin
constance500:

Me I always bend with the car when entering a sharp corner grin thank goodness for speed breaker

BTW, which of the cars is ur favorite
mitsubishi lancer, killer speed and acceleration. Superb handling and steering. Bt i alos lyk the lamborghini gallardo. I move the upper part of my body to whatever direction i made a handbrake turn
constance500:

Me I always bend with the car when entering a sharp corner grin thank goodness for speed breaker

mitsubishi lancer, killer speed and acceleration. Superb handling and steering. Bt i alos lyk the lamborghini gallardo. I move the upper part of my body to whatever direction i made a handbrake turn
constance500:

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by weazzy(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2014
constance500:

mehn its the lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Spyder Performante mahn i jus love tha car wish i can buy it in the future
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by LordReed(m): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2014
weazzy:
mehn its the lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Spyder Performante mahn i jus love tha car wish i can buy it in the future

The Porsche Carrera GT is a little better in the game but I totally dig the Lambo.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Ellylace(f): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
negga4al:

U fit play FIFA ni? Neva really seen a girl play real computer games.

Ehm...so what's ur habit?
You dnt say? You really should get out more often then...Women enjoy games as well as men..It's the 21st Century, mate.. smiley
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by cao(f): 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ellylace:
You dnt say? You really should get out more often then...Women enjoy games as well as men..It's the 21st Century, mate.. smiley

Another fan of Kratos. Ah Kratos, patron saint of insane butt whooping. Women have been playing games since the 20th century...

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by AdemolaA2: 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
pyruvated:

Na mumu u b. U get luck u no borrow dat pd 4rm me idiot
. U miss road and you dey craze ?
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by constance500: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
williamson46:
grin mitsubishi lancer, killer speed and acceleration. Superb handling and steering. Bt i alos lyk the lamborghini gallardo. I move the upper part of my body to whatever direction i made a handbrake turn mitsubishi lancer, killer speed and acceleration. Superb handling and steering. Bt i alos lyk the lamborghini gallardo. I move the upper part of my body to whatever direction i made a handbrake turn mitsubishi lancer, killer speed and acceleration. Superb handling and steering. Bt i alos lyk the lamborghini gallardo. I move the upper part of my body to whatever direction i made a handbrake turn

Then u haven't seen the power of lamborghini mucielago and porche carerra GTO, both are killers cheesy
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by negga4al(m): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2014
Ellylace:

Interesting...I should. It will be really awesome if a lady can whoop me.
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Ellylace(f): 8:09am On Nov 04, 2014
cao:

Another fan of Kratos. Ah Kratos, patron saint of insane butt whooping. Women have been playing games since the 20th century...
Kratos, Dante, Bayonetta...Hack n Slash is my fave genre smiley You're right about the 20th century bit, since I was pretty much a toddler when I got hooked on the old Nintendo games..
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Sirdy48(m): 10:24am On Nov 04, 2014
Mine's changing my opponent (a friend or computer) player's ability to "TERRIBLE" on PES So his players will be weak as sh*t without them knowing. While mine remains at "EXCELLENT". I always end up being the winner of the contests whenever I did the cheating by a long margin
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Ellylace(f): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2014
Sirdy48:
Mine's changing my opponent (a friend or computer) player's ability to "TERRIBLE" on PES So his players will be weak as sh*t without them knowing. While mine remains at "EXCELLENT". I always end up being the winner of the contests whenever I did the cheating by a long margin
People still fall for this old trick..? grin The first thing I do is to check players abilities to ensure that they haven't been tampered with..No way am I losing due to deception..
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by tolustx(m): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2014
Ellylace:
People still fall for this old trick..? grin The first thing I do is to check players abilities to ensure that they haven't been tampered with..No way am I losing due to deception..
I dnt wanna assume it is only in games dat u behave like guys. Do u also play and watch football?
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Sirdy48(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2014
Ellylace:
many still do. I even did it on someone yesternight and he didn't notice smiley
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Ellylace(f): 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
tolustx:
I dnt wanna assume it is only in games dat u behave like guys. Do u also play and watch football?
Behave like a guy??! That's rather sexist.. sad Video games and Sports don't carry gender tags..and yes, I love football..An official fan member of #Team Chelsea and #Team Real Madrid.
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by tolustx(m): 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ellylace:
Behave like a guy ??! That's rather sexist.. sad Video games and Sports don't carry gender tags..and yes, I love football..An official fan member of #Team Chelsea and #Team Real Madrid.
No offense. Jst didn't know how else to say it. U agree too dat over 90% of gamers are generally male. Most gurls prefer movies.
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by cao(f): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
tolustx:
No offense. Jst didn't know how else to say it. U agree too dat over 90% of gamers are generally male. Most gurls prefer movies.

Actually, recent figures show it at almost being split down the middle. http://www.theesa.com/facts/gameplayer.asp
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by williamson46: 12:00am On Nov 17, 2014
constance500:

Then u haven't seen the power of lamborghini mucielago and porche carerra GTO, both are killers cheesy
.. Nah, bad handling @ high speeds n low acceleration.. Bt i'm still cool with the gallardo
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by constance500: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
williamson46:
.. Nah, bad handling @ high speeds n low acceleration.. Bt i'm still cool with the gallardo

no, u have to tune it yourself
win races,
earn cash,
go to garage,
buy parts and upgrades

ur ministry will neva remain the same
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by williamson46: 6:18am On Nov 21, 2014
constance500:

no, u have to tune it yourself
win races,
earn cash,
go to garage,
buy parts and upgrades

ur ministry will neva remain the same
aww..dat was lyk a years ago.. I don't play most wanted no more..
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by Jaymaestro(m): 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
cao:

Actually, recent figures show it at almost being split down the middle. http://www.theesa.com/facts/gameplayer.asp
wa o ! you seem pretty serious . You really don't want to be looked upon as another weak female .
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by cao(f): 10:14am On Nov 23, 2014
Jaymaestro:
wa o ! you seem pretty serious . You really don't want to be looked upon as another weak female .

I was simply pointing out how his assumption was grossly exaggerated and incorrect.
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by lawrence7: 12:49am On Nov 24, 2014
I've been asking round dunno if this happens to anyone else. When i play FPS games like COD for a little while sometimes i start to get this really serious stomach ache and i'll have to stop and take a break before it subsides so i can continue.
Re: What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? by dimdim001(m): 1:09am On Jan 22, 2015
My weird gaming habits r binge-playing video games until I literally almost pass out due to not eating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Google Announces Stadia, "The Future Of Gaming" (pics) / A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) / WWE 2k23 PPSSPP- ISO File Download Free Android & Ios Offline Mode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.