Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,787 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) (51217 Views)

Convert Your Airtime To Cash / Convert Airtime To Physical Cash / I Want To Convert N5000 Airtime To Cash! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
*Updated
Minimum threshold for monetization is N4000
CheapMobileData in corporation with OdeckNetworks brings to you a platform where you can monetize your airtime for physical cash and vice versa i.e. trade your physical Network airtime for cash. Under the platform, you could trade your airtime for cash which will be transferred into your designated bank account of choice within 20MIns of acknowledged airtime from you to us and also purchase airtime from us at discounted rates
For this airtime to physical cash monetization, there’ll be a 10 – 15% mile fee charge rate deducted from the exact amount of airtime sent in which is dependent on the amount of airtime. For N9999 and below worth of airtime, we’ll be deducting a 15% mile charge fee while for N10000 worth and above, we’ll be charging a 10% mile charge fee. This service is currently only available for ETISALAT and MTN network. Note that our most preferred choice of Banks are Zenith bank, GT bank and First Bank.
Funds transfer outside the above listed Banks will attract an inconvenience fee of N108 per transaction.

You could contact us through the following medium
BBM: 7E132AB4
Phone No: 08064918392
[url]CheapMobileData..com[/url]

NB: % Mile charge fee isn't fixed as increment may occur. Always call in to request for current mile charge fee

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by BigBizzy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
how you go expect guy man to load credit for phone reach 10k just once....make we think am na
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
BigBizzy:
how you go expect guy man to load credit for phone reach 10k just once....make we think am na
Oga Bigbizzy, you dont need to send up to 10K. If you've got any amount of airtime and need physical cash, we can buy them up from you.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
If you've got any question whatsoever partaining to the post made, you could send them in and i'll be glad to answer
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
Awaiting your comments
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Jacobx007: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
I hv airtime I wil like to sell! I ll contact u next week!! Dis is really a wonderful platform. hope u re for real......
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by maxibrainz: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
This is a welcome development I hope it is real, all this guys that prefer paying me through recharge card and during weekends would have no story to tell again

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
Jacobx007:
I hv airtime I wil like to sell! I ll contact u next week!! Dis is really a wonderful platform. hope u re for real......
Thanks sir, would be impatiently waiting for you sir . Its the least we can do.
Most definitely real
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
maxibrainz:
This is a welcome development I hope it is real, all this guys that prefer paying me through recharge card and during weekends would have no story to tell again
It's real sir. We've already made conversions from airtime to physical cash this week. Be rest assured that we'll try our best to be the "Realest"
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Jacobx007: 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
hi guy! can we do conversation now? I hv already added u on bbm!
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Joel3(m): 2:47am On Oct 30, 2014
wow this guy stole my idea.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 4:42am On Oct 30, 2014
Jacobx007:
hi guy! can we do conversation now? I hv already added u on bbm!
Yes sir. Anytime you are ready sir
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 4:43am On Oct 30, 2014
Joel3:
wow this guy stole my idea.
Lol. I guess we've got like minds
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 4:46am On Oct 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Jacobx007: 6:27am On Oct 30, 2014
ok let me have d number to send d airtime to! its mtn worth 15k! thanks
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Jacobx007: 7:16am On Oct 30, 2014
Thanks man! i hv seen d alert! It's great dat dia are people who are still honest in naija! my friends said my airtime will enter one chance! well I hv shown em d alert now & most of them were surprised!
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Joel3(m): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2014
Chikebrain:

Lol. I guess we've got like minds
umm. Well I dont think so. But thanks anyway. But it shows i got point and look upto in inventing such. Enjoy

www.nairaland.com/1927452/convert-recharge-card-money-also
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 9:08am On Oct 30, 2014
Joel3:
umm. Well I dont think so. But thanks anyway. But it shows i got point and look upto in inventing such. Enjoy

www.nairaland.com/1927452/convert-recharge-card-money-also
Saw your thread sir. Keep up the good job. We'll get there some day
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
Send in your comments
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2014
Chikebrain:
Send in your comments
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
Convert your airtime to physical cash. Real time online
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Joel3(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
can you convert to firstmonie (firstbank mobile money)or e-verve (quickteller verve)

I only need N200, so how much airtime will make N200?
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
Joel3:
can you convert to firstmonie (firstbank mobile money)or e-verve (quickteller verve)

I only need N200, so how much airtime will make N200?

We send money to your account.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Joel3(m): 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
you have not grown any credibility yet. How do people trust without any review expecially with a bank account.

You should start toping up mobile money wallet. From which people can credit their account themselves for those who dont wish to provide account..

I need 200 on my quickteller e-verve.

Lastly from where do you pay from? Quickteller or which bank?
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
Joel3:
you have not grown any credibility yet. How do people trust without any review expecially with a bank account.

You should start toping up mobile money wallet. From which people can credit their account themselves for those who dont wish to provide account..

I need 200 on my quickteller e-verve.

Lastly from where do you pay from? Quickteller or which bank?
If the above testimonies given is not credible enough you could google up the the name "CHIKEBRAIN". I don't know what harm anyone can do to you by giving them your account number.
If you've perused clearly above, you'll find out that it's clearly stated that we buy up any airtime you have less mile charge fee and send the money to your account.
If you need N200 then you'll need to send N235.29 airtime and we'll send N200 to your account.
Please do read through the first post above with an intent to understand how it works.
Thanks sir
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Joel3(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
Chikebrain:

If the above testimonies given is not credible enough you could google up the the name "CHIKEBRAIN". I don't know what harm anyone can do to you by giving them your account number.
If you've perused clearly above, you'll find out that it's clearly stated that we buy up any airtime you have less mile charge fee and send the money to your account.
If you need N200 then you'll need to send N235.29 airtime and we'll send N200 to your account.
Please do read through the first post above with an intent to understand how it works.
Thanks sir

I am more than worried on how to make transaction. What about transfer charge?

If i get it correctly. Quick teller charges 100 fixed charge for transfer irrespective of any denominations even if you transfer 100.

For online banking transactions I believe their are some little charge as well. I am more than worried how you make your profit if 200 transfer is less than 250.

I want it on my keystone bank.

I will like to test your service today. I will transfer you air time the amount stated therein via mtn. or which card do you accept?

I will hit you up on whatapp. Cheers
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
Joel3:

I am more than worried on how to make transaction. What about transfer charge?

If i get it correctly. Quick teller charges 100 fixed charge for transfer irrespective of any denominations even if you transfer 100.

For online banking transactions I believe their are some little charge as well. I am more than worried how you make your profit if 200 transfer is less than 250.

I want it on my keystone bank.

I will like to test your service today. I will transfer you air time the amount stated therein via mtn. or which card do you accept?

Do read the bolded sir. Thanks

I will hit you up on whatapp. Cheers
CheapMobileData in corporation with OdeckNetworks brings to you a platform where you can monetize your airtime for physical cash and vice versa i.e. trade your physical Network airtime for cash. Under the platform, you could trade your airtime for cash which will be transferred into your designated bank account of choice within 20MIns of acknowledged airtime from you to us and also purchase airtime from us at discounted rates
For this airtime to physical cash monetization, there’ll be a 10 – 15% mile fee charge rate deducted from the exact amount of airtime sent in which is dependent on the amount of airtime. For N9999 and below worth of airtime, we’ll be deducting a 15% mile charge fee while for N10000 worth and above, we’ll be charging a 10% mile charge fee. This service is currently only available for ETISALAT and MTN network. Note that our most preferred choice of Banks are Zenith bank, GT bank and First Bank.
Funds transfer outside the above listed Banks will attract an inconvenience fee of N108 per transaction

You could contact us through the following medium
BBM: 7E132AB4
Phone No: 08064918392
CheapMobileData..com

2 Likes

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Jacobx007: 8:47am On Nov 07, 2014
Hi guy! A friend of mine wants to sell his etisalat airtime. It exactly 4k n he uses gtb. Pls confirm so that I can send it. Tnx
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Jacobx007: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2014
Deal completed! he has seen d alert.thaks
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
Jacobx007:
Deal completed! he has seen d alert.thaks
Thanks for your feedback
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Joel3(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
credit my account 200 first. Sure u will get the card there after. If u want a review.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
Do send in your comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. / Mobile Phones Sales Uk Used..@ An Affordable Price / What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.