Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) - Phone/Internet Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) (51289 Views)

Convert Your Airtime To Cash / Convert Airtime To Physical Cash / I Want To Convert N5000 Airtime To Cash! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by charlyge(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2015
D guy is 100% real.. Seriously. I have 10k worth of airtime to him and received bank alert in less than 5mins
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 2:02pm On May 08, 2015
charlyge:
D guy is 100% real.. Seriously. I have 10k worth of airtime to him and received bank alert in less than 5mins
Thanks for your review sir
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Joel3(m): 10:57am On May 12, 2015
so you have still not pay for ads to get this message to all Nigerian's.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 24, 2015
If you buy Glo airtime, we can do business.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 10:00pm On May 27, 2015
suxxman:
If you buy Glo airtime, we can do business.
Do contact us
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by omo17(m): 12:08am On May 28, 2015
Pls can u buy 2k from me. Tanks
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 7:07am On May 28, 2015
omo17:
Pls can u buy 2k from me. Tanks
Good morning sir. The minimum amount we monetize is N4000. Thanks
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 01, 2015
Hello Boss, pls I have mtn and glo airtim for sale, itz worth #5000 each pls can we deal today?
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by koligs: 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
This chike guy is for real... just had a transaction with him...

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Besto(m): 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
Chikebrain:
Good morning sir. The minimum amount we monetize is N4000. Thanks
hello.. money still dey.. ow much do i get outta 6k credit
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2015
Y is 4k d minimum angry, I had 1k credit b4, etisalat zapped it nw nw, *sad*
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by lastchild: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2015
He's not picking his call nor reply his whatsapp,how real is this guy pls?
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 7:33am On Aug 08, 2015
lastchild:
He's not picking his call nor reply his whatsapp,how real is this guy pls?
Hello Op, I still pick my calls and reply my what's app messages
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by lastchild: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
Chikebrain:

Hello Op, I still pick my calls and reply my what's app messages
I asked you to give me a number where to transfer the money to and you said you will notify me, since then I haven't heard from you
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 8:00am On Aug 18, 2015
lastchild:
I asked you to give me a number where to transfer the money to and you said you will notify me, since then I haven't heard from you
It's only human you send a reminder to me instead of posting it here because I can't tell who you are or when you called. Do send me a message on mobile.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 27, 2015
Chikebrain:

It's only human you send a reminder to me instead of posting it here because I can't tell who you are or when you called. Do send me a message on mobile.
Thanks
Can you convert 200K worth of aitime?? etisalat nd mtn??
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2015
femcruz:

Do reach me on 08064918392
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by siegfried99(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
femcruz:

Femcruz shocked shocked
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
siegfried99:

Femcruz shocked shocked
hehehehe omoba wetin u fin reach here cheesy
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by siegfried99(m): 8:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
femcruz:

hehehehe omoba wetin u fin reach here cheesy

grin grin

I was just taking a stroll grin
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
Visit www.zoranga.com and see more on converting airtime to cash. It's so real..I tot it was a scam but I use it and it works at. More affordable charges.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
JohnAgwu:
Visit www.zoranga.com and see more on converting airtime to cash. It's so real..I tot it was a scam but I use it and it works at. More affordable charges.
Oga, the best you can do is to get your own thread.

Please note we are not the above named site neither are we affiliated in any way
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
I'm only dissseminating info that works..it's not my thing..I think you should also try it..Yours' cool too. zoranga.com rockss!!!
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by chizby(m): 2:39am On Oct 30, 2015
I hav a proposal to expand the mkt and make it more profitable. Can ur company offer me partnership should u accept the idea?
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
chizby:
I hav a proposal to expand the mkt and make it more profitable. Can ur company offer me partnership should u accept the idea?
Good day, do send a mail to chike.louis@cheapmobiledata.com
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2015
Do send in your positive and negative reviews. Always ask for current % mile charge fee as fee varies overtime
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 13, 2015
Check this out!!!

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Do send in your comments and we'd be happy to reply. Always remember to ask for the current Monetization percentage mile charge fee for each network.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Idrismusty97(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by PrettySpicey(f): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hello, can you offer services for an estore looking to receive payment via recharge cards?
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hello PrettySpicey, Try out www.zoranga.com that's where you can get such services.. They accept payments using mtn airtime..see image below. Call customer care -08067238359-for more info.

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Lordtrillion(m): 7:39am On Jan 08, 2016
PrettySpicey:
Hello, can you offer services for an estore looking to receive payment via recharge cards?

Hi PrettySpicey, I can help you with that. Pm me or contact me via my phone number on my Signature. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. / Mobile Phones Sales Uk Used..@ An Affordable Price / What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.