Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) (51292 Views)

Convert Your Airtime To Cash / Convert Airtime To Physical Cash / I Want To Convert N5000 Airtime To Cash! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 16, 2014
Joel3:
credit my account 200 first. Sure u will get the card there after. If u want a review.
You must be joking. You can eat your review.

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by danniyal(m): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
pls I need ur act no. I want to convert my airtime to cash. pls I need it urgently
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2014
danniyal:
pls I need ur act no. I want to convert my airtime to cash. pls I need it urgently
Give me a call on 08064918392
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Joel3(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
blink182:
You must be joking. You can eat your review.
you must be stupid. In the era of internet bank, mobikke app and qucickter you think i will be stupid enough. I have quickteller, firstmonie umobile and others, call me whatever. But i am bigger than what you think. Only want to test if this guy is for real.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 20, 2014
Joel3:
you must be stupid. In the era of internet bank, mobikke app and qucickter you think i will be stupid enough. I have quickteller, firstmonie umobile and others, call me whatever. But i am bigger than what you think. Only want to test if this guy is for real.
You have no justification for your idiocy.

2 Likes

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 20, 2014
I suggest you should study paga. They have a more realistic approach to what you are trying to do.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2014
blink182:
I suggest you should study paga. They have a more realistic approach to what you are trying to do.
Gone through Paga. Starting on a smaller scale
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by dablazor: 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
I Just CallEd you with a 0903 Number.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
dablazor:
I Just CallEd you with a 0903 Number.
Ok sir. Do buzz me up as discussed
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
For those of you who has successfully monetized your airtime through us please do well to leave a feedback here or a review of our service. It goes a long way in elucidating our stand.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by dablazor: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Chikebrain:

Ok sir. Do buzz me up as discussed
would do just that
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
I just converted my N5000 airtime to cash through Chikebrain. This guy is awesome!. Still hope to do a bigger business with him sometime in the near future.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by dablazor: 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
chialu:
I just converted my N5000 airtime to cash through Chikebrain. This guy is awesome!. Still hope to do a bigger business with him sometime in the near future.

you just converted? now am suspicious. 1st i called OP over an hour ago and he told me business is closed for the day that i should call tomorrow.
2nd your account is over 5 years old and you have spent just a total of 29 minutes online
3rd you have just one post which is the quoted.

@OP YOU CAN DO BETTER.
I believe the account above is yours, and i wouldn't know why you would be faking testimonies if you are actually genuine, i dont think am still interested, you seem fake, and i cant just take that risk anymore, as i was willing to take it before, thanks.
GoodNight.

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2014
dablazor:

you just converted? now am suspicious. 1st i called OP over an hour ago and he told me business is closed for the day that i should call tomorrow.
2nd your account is over 5 years old and you have spent just a total of 29 minutes online
3rd you have just one post which is the quoted.

@OP YOU CAN DO BETTER.
I believe the account above is yours, and i wouldn't know why you would be faking testimonies if you are actually genuine, i dont think am still interested, you seem fake, and i cant just take that risk anymore, as i was willing to take it before, thanks.
GoodNight.

1. You called in the evening at about 7-8pm (We rest after the day's job)
2. We don't spend our lives on Nairaland 24/7 ( Search for the moniker Chikebrain)
3. Search fro the name chikebrain on Nairaland, if i've got only one post

You can do better than this sir. Why in heaven will i want to create fake testimonies. I believe i'm older that.
Only scammers are scared of been scammed. I believe you are literate and you could Google up the name with an intent to find if we are genuine or not.
Thanks all the same
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by dablazor: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
Chikebrain:

1. You called in the evening at about 7-8pm (We rest after the day's job)
2. We don't spend our lives on Nairaland 24/7 ( Search for the moniker Chikebrain)
3. Search fro the name chikebrain on Nairaland, if i've got only one post

You can do better than this sir. Why in heaven will i want to create fake testimonies. I believe i'm older that.
Only scammers are scared of been scammed. I believe you are literate and you could Google up the name with an intent to find if we are genuine or not.
Thanks all the same
so why did you use your second moniker to testify? because as at the time of makin that post, that moniker has just one post, and spent a total of 29mins online and the account is over 4 years old.. am i bn unreasonable here? you cant tell me that account just logged on on its own. tbh i was this close to trustin your services and cuttin a deal today.. but that moniker just gave me reasons to worry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
dablazor:

so why did you use your second moniker to testify? because as at the time of makin that post, that moniker has just one post, and spent a total of 29mins online and the account is over 4 years old.. am i bn unreasonable here? you cant tell me that account just logged on on its own. tbh i was this close to trustin your services and cuttin a deal today.. but that moniker just gave me reasons to worry.

Which moniker. I've got two monikers on NL (Chikebrain and chikebrain1).
Let's think like learned beings here. You called me at about 7pm and I told you to call the next morning because we are closed for the day.
Food for tot: Why didn't I scam you then? Why wait till morning?

About the moniker, I don't create monikers to testify because I see it as been childish. As I said before now, search the moniker Chikebrain or Chikebrain1 or cheapmobiledata. Guess it might put you to rest on the issue.
Thanks all the same
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
I used chikebrain's service few days back. He seems genuine.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by dazekid(m): 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lack of testimonies keeps me from transacting with you Chikebrain I have 18k that I would like to convert to cash but well...
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
dazekid:
Lack of testimonies keeps me from transacting with you Chikebrain I have 18k that I would like to convert to cash but well...
You could check if the moniker has been tagged a fraudster before
Cheers
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by dazekid(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Chikebrain:

You could check if the moniker has been tagged a fraudster before
Cheers

Just noticed that you don't offer this for airtel.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2015
dazekid:

Just noticed that you don't offer this for airtel.
No sir. Majorly for MTN and Etisalat
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Fred4life(m): 10:11am On Jan 12, 2015
If there is any body i can trust in nairaland it will be cheapmobiledata............ Converting airtime to cash is real from this people..... I jst did mine..... So guys make una no fear d guy is real......... Give him a try...... Below are my screenshot

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by dablazor: 12:53am On Jan 14, 2015

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 12:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
Fred4life:
If there is any body i can trust in nairaland it will be cheapmobiledata............ Converting airtime to cash is real from this people..... I jst did mine..... So guys make una no fear d guy is real......... Give him a try...... Below are my screenshot
Thanks for your review sir
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2015
Joel3:
who cares if you are bigger than an elephant or smaller than ant, that's comment make no different in life of those people you are not feeding. If you cannot follow the protocol, my friend! Go and Sit down.

Born2fuck have return

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by dablazor: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2015
op u were not picking ur calls
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 10:29am On Jan 15, 2015
dablazor:
op u were not picking ur calls
Returned all my missed calls. You could try calling again sir

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by dablazor: 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
If you are still skeptical about transacting with OP, please you have nothing to worry about, if you could check my previous posts on this thread, you would notice i was once like you, indeed am a bit ashamed i posted those messages embarassed..
I called OP at 12:34 today, told him i have 4K airtime that i would like to sell, and he told me to send it, with my bank account details, sent the airtime via shareNsell at exactly 12:40, my accno at 12:45, he acknowledge my transfer via a text message in barely 5 mins, at exactly 12:54pm, i received a credit alert from my bank stating the transfer.. Lol in just 20mins? tbh i was awed!

@chikebrain, i have to say, keep it up, and am incredibly sorry for my provocative accusations earlier on this thread, its a total misfire on my part.
Pls keep it up, and looking forward to using your services again in future, Thanks and God bless.
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Do send in your comments and we'd be happy to respond as quick as possible
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by Chikebrain: 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Do not disturb your self if you've gotten your airtime through illegal means via Airtime hacks because we wont send payments to you.
Thanks for understanding
smiley
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by dablazor: 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chikebrain:
Do not disturb your self if you've gotten your airtime through illegal means via Airtime hacks because we wont send payments to you.
Thanks for understanding
smiley
Illegal means?
Re: Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) by newman10(m): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hi how much will I get if I wanna sell 10k mtn airtime?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices. / Mobile Phones Sales Uk Used..@ An Affordable Price / What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.