Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why Kill Funsho Williams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Kill Funsho Williams (1743 Views)

Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams / Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Kill Funsho Williams by datsule: 11:04am On Aug 04, 2006
why do they have to kill funsho williams
Re: Why Kill Funsho Williams by janetgurl: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2006
who's funsho williams?
Re: Why Kill Funsho Williams by tox(f): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2006
funsho is a govt aspirant as we all know, does that want to be know and respected by all,to my understanding he has not being the first and will not be the last as far as we have more than 10parties in a country which is not rite and as far we the cities are greedy we will forever see the reward as it is called death,he was nice but he saw the it going but could not resist it
Re: Why Kill Funsho Williams by slightlyMad(f): 12:55am On Jul 10, 2014
rumour has it that tinubu knows about it, is this true?

1 Like

Re: Why Kill Funsho Williams by WILLYBABS(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
janetgurl:
who's funsho williams?
Your great grandfather
Re: Why Kill Funsho Williams by newting017: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
Muiz Banire, National Legal Adviser of APC knows about it. Ask him. Rumour has it he coordinated the operation
Re: Why Kill Funsho Williams by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
Funsho Williams was eliminated by MuslimYorubas along side with their northern brothers to ensure no democratic Christian governor emerge after Otedola forever........God pass them...

All thanks to Pastor Oritsejafor ....who stood his ground to declare that a Christian governor must emerge in Lagos.....and today we have one....

It's funny...how can u have a state with less than 33% Muslims population yet want to dominate the 67% by hook or crook....as obtained in Adamawa and Nasarawa states now....and to some extent Kogi and Kaduna...states...

It's funny...very funny indeed, people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kill Funsho Williams by orimsam: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
Funsho Williams was eliminated by MuslimYorubas along side with their northern brothers to ensure no democratic Christian governor emerge after Otedola forever........God pass them...

All thanks to Pastor Oritsejafor ....who stood his ground to declare that a Christian governor must emerge in Lagos.....and today we have one....

It's funny...how can u have a state with less than 33% Muslims population yet want to dominate the 67% by hook or crook....as obtained in Adamawa and Nasarawa states now....and to some extent Kogi and Kaduna...states...

It's funny...very funny indeed, people!
iPod yewt case is hopeless. Ur delusion is real, go and seek for help
Re: Why Kill Funsho Williams by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
orimsam:
iPod yewt case is hopeless. Ur delusion is real, go and seek for help
I don't do clap back.....once I say my mind....its done. But lemme cut a lil slack to educate u, fella.......
U see, religion is the most potent tool in Nigeria politics...
In the North here, it's the core factor to grab power. Who u are is immaterial once u are a muslim in the core North.

Fulanis always pick their political friends based on religious factor....

(1) (Reply)

Bankole's And 4 Bullet Proof Jeeps / Gani Buried In Gold Casket - He Is A Candidate Of Aljanah - Chief Imam / North At Last Dumps Yar’adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.