Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Governor Fashola Of Lagos & President Joko Widodo Of Indonesia; Can BRF Win??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fashola Of Lagos & President Joko Widodo Of Indonesia; Can BRF Win??? (814 Views)

INEC Agent, Dan Joko, Arrested By Police For Collecting Money To Rig Election / See The Striking Resemblance Of Barak Obama & President Joko Widodo Of Indonesia / Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Fashola Of Lagos & President Joko Widodo Of Indonesia; Can BRF Win??? by doctimi(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
Was reading about Joko Widodo (Newly Elected President of Indonesia) in an article online. His progressions in order seems to me as celestially incredible. But it’s true! That’s how he moved.

• Had financial difficulties in his childhood

• Worked his way through primary school to earn enough money for school materials and pocket money.

• Started working in his father's furniture workshop at 12.

• Parents were ejected three times in his childhood for unpaid rents, hence critical on his programme as mayor of Surakarta city was mass housing

• Studied wood structure, utilization and technology in the university

• Worked as a furniture and property business man after graduation

• Business failed and crumbled, took a loan from his mother to start same business again.

• Contested, won and served as mayor of an Indonesian city (like a Local Government Chairman) for 8 Years.

• Contested, won and served as governor of Jakarta, Indonesia

• Contested, won and currently serving as the president of Indonesia with over 250 Million citizens.

I’ve been given 8 reasons, this would be impossible with Governor Fashola of Lagos State. Permit me to request for more reasons as I must be convinced beyond reasonable doubts that something like this may not be possible with him. Kindly help me add yours! Why do you think Fashola would not win, should he get a ticket and supported platform to contest as a president of the country.

Re: Governor Fashola Of Lagos & President Joko Widodo Of Indonesia; Can BRF Win??? by talktimi(m): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nigeria is not Indonesia

1 Like

Re: Governor Fashola Of Lagos & President Joko Widodo Of Indonesia; Can BRF Win??? by lekkie073(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
doctimi:
Was reading about Joko Widodo (Newly Elected President of Indonesia) in an article online. His progressions in order seems to me as celestially incredible. But it’s true! That’s how he moved.

• Had financial difficulties in his childhood

• Worked his way through primary school to earn enough money for school materials and pocket money.

• Started working in his father's furniture workshop at 12.

• Parents were ejected three times in his childhood for unpaid rents, hence critical on his programme as mayor of Surakarta city was mass housing

• Studied wood structure, utilization and technology in the university

• Worked as a furniture and property business man after graduation

• Business failed and crumbled, took a loan from his mother to start same business again.

• Contested, won and served as mayor of an Indonesian city (like a Local Government Chairman) for 8 Years.

• Contested, won and served as governor of Jakarta, Indonesia

• Contested, won and currently serving as the president of Indonesia with over 250 Million citizens.

I’ve been given 8 reasons, this would be impossible with Governor Fashola of Lagos State. Permit me to request for more reasons as I must be convinced beyond reasonable doubts that something like this may not be possible with him. Kindly help me add yours! Why do you think Fashola would not win, should he get a ticket and supported platform to contest as a president of the country.
what is this one saying? angry
Re: Governor Fashola Of Lagos & President Joko Widodo Of Indonesia; Can BRF Win??? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
Fashola should go to senate

Write a book

Lead the opposition from the senate

Run for President in 2019

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Prominence Of Fashola / Take PDP Free Rice And Still Vote For Buhari / Bola Hamed Tinubu And His Strategy Toward Nigeria Of Our Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.