Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,143 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video (2963 Views)

Why Amaechi's Name Was Delisted From Senate Screening Today - My View / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman / Confused APC Member Refers To Roads Constructed By GEJ As Foreign Land (2) (3) (4)

Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by Collynzo29: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
If APC can be this clueless in the simplest of things, what will happen if they are given complicated national issues to handle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD2wnKOvLNk

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
Unbelievable

Upon all of Amaechi noise they don't even know his name?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ahahahahhahaha I think say na only me hear am oooooh me and my friends could not stop lafing wen buhari came up and was shouting APC. Meanwhile der is serious fighting going on here In PH over sharing formular. Pipo dey break der heads here's ooooh over say dem dey gv dem 3k.

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by Alleybuy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
Chibuzo Amaechi ....that shows how popular the Leopard of Port Harcourt really is

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by funshint(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
@OP and his group of jobless TAN members above my post; I had to play back the video about 3times to look for the gaffe u're talking about but I found none. So someone calling Chubuike, "Chibuzo" is now unpardonable?! What about those that call Obasanjo "Ubasanjo"?! Just go and pack well jooor....!

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
Link where he was called Ubasanjo or your a janjaweedian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

funshint:
@OP and those TAN members above my post; I had to play back the video about 3times to look for the gaffe u're talking about but I found none. So someone calling Chubuike, "Chibuzo" is now unpardonable?! What about those that call Obasanjo "Ubasanjo"?! Just go and pack well jooor....!

21 Likes

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by funshint(m): 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
Link where he was called Ubasanjo or your a janjaweedian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Alright follow me i'll show U̶̲̥̅̊ cheesy

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by gunuvi(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
amaechi u see your life?

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by talktimi(m): 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
funshint:
@OP and his group of jobless TAN members above my post; I had to play back the video about 3times to look for the gaffe u're talking about but I found none. So someone calling Chubuike, "Chibuzo" is now unpardonable?! What about those that call Obasanjo "Ubasanjo"?! Just go and pack well jooor....!
SMH vigorously

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by brainpower(m): 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
When I heard this, that was when I knew that they do not have any meaningful plans for amaechi. And they saw what happened today, While a whole governor of a state is having his rally an ordinary Dumo Lulu Briggs gathered so much crowd that came to welcome him at the airport. Part of the crowd there today were brought from Imo state with Rochas, the crowd yesterday at Wike's welcomeing was as large as this too. There were even northerners there too who came for sightseeing. Even one of the contenders for the governorship ticket in the state, Abe, was praising Wike when he said "those that organized 2011 elections did a very good job". Amaechi needs to restrategize if he is to win Rivers State. So he should stop his obsession with the president and concentrate on his job. They have finished sharing our 19billion.

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by theassassin: 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
only a useless vulture will vote this demonic party called apc

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by Sunshineluv(f): 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hahaha mallam Amaechi

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
Chibuzor Amaechi grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Uwa nka eh, Odi Egwu o

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by youngeagle(m): 12:01am On Oct 26, 2014
I still can't phantom the fate of Amechi after 2015,the dude just exposed himself so much,he didn't act like a politician,because he may definitely loose both ways.

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by mazzi: 12:09am On Oct 26, 2014
Hahahahahahahaha,amaewu the clown u see ur life

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by Remarkable: 12:39am On Oct 26, 2014
Chibuzo for Chibuike is not the same as Obasanjo/Ubasanjo which is an accent/pronounciation problem... if the man has said Shibuike... ahaa... no one will raise an eyebrow... but he called him a completely different name! There is someone called Chibuike, as well as another person named Chibuzo!

Your reason/excuse no fly... try another ;d

funshint:

19 Likes

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by gtrust: 1:03am On Oct 26, 2014
I thought Amaechi is not contesting for any elective post come 2015.
So, why is he organizing PortHarcourt APC Rally
Why not just do your job and walk away
Why not support your choice of successor at your successor's rally

Is this Rally a show of "popularity" and candidacy for VICE presidential candidate
People like President GEJ were in their houses and YarAdua of blessed memory sent presidential helicopter to come to Abuja you, you're here wasting River State money and APC don't even know your name

17 Likes

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by jumobi1(m): 1:39am On Oct 26, 2014
Kwankwaso's speech shows he views the country as North and South not as one Nigeria.

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by frankyychiji(f): 1:51am On Oct 26, 2014
funshint:
Oh boy what's your P? Its fvcking annoying that these users do not know the name of their major financier! All they want is the "oyel" money! Its so serious mehn! I wish Rotimi will see through their thickening plot and decamp to labour party before its too late.

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by jayminJr(m): 1:58am On Oct 26, 2014
chai! Amaechi is on the roof shouting it is Finished.... Dimkpa Anahhhhhhh *smh*

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by frankyychiji(f): 1:58am On Oct 26, 2014
On the other hand we can't blame these guys sha. They were expectedly nervous and so prone to make mistakes. Remember, TAN is watching you everywhere you go!! cheesy cheesy

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by hugoart(m): 2:09am On Oct 26, 2014
saTANic lies

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by freshness2020: 2:10am On Oct 26, 2014
Oyegun be like...#Shibuzor Amaeshi bring more money!

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by hugoart(m): 2:11am On Oct 26, 2014
saTANic lies by clueless PDP. grin

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by brixton: 3:04am On Oct 26, 2014
Lmao Chibuzor Amaechi.... Did you guys hear Rochas say they will not choose a candidate by tribe? Makes one wonder why the great Fash can not be their presidential candidate or throw open the primaries to candidates from all tribes in Nigeria.

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by jumobi1(m): 3:10am On Oct 26, 2014
brixton:
lmao Chibuzor Amaechi.... Did you guys hear Rochas say they will not choose a candidate by tribe? Makes one wonder why Fashola can not be their presidential candidate or throw open the primaries to candidates from all tribes in Nigeria.

Would be tough for Fash to win now as a presidential candidate because we jus had a Yoruba president 7 years ago.

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by Collynzo29: 7:06am On Oct 26, 2014
Chibuzor dancing like an imbecîle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAC-To7mABs

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by Collynzo29: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2014
Chibuzor, who isn't contesting for re-election is busy plastering the whole of Rivers with his posters instead of promoting APC candidates.
Tell me why APC will not fail.

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by Chubhie: 7:42am On Oct 26, 2014
brainpower:
When I heard this, that was when I knew that they do not have any meaningful plans for amaechi. And they saw what happened today, While a whole governor of a state is having his rally an ordinary Dumo Lulu Briggs gathered so much crowd that came to welcome him at the airport. Part of the crowd there today were brought from Imo state with Rochas, the crowd yesterday at Wike's welcomeing was as large as this too. There were even northerners there too who came for sightseeing. Even one of the contenders for the governorship ticket in the state, Abe, was praising Wike when he said "those that organized 2011 elections did a very good job". Amaechi needs to restrategize if he is to win Rivers State. So he should stop his obsession with the president and concentrate on his job. They have finished sharing our 19billion.
When Rochas was shouting my people my people I knew he must have come with a truckload of people to chorus my governor my governor. Rote is sure going to some of his bases in dublin and ghana after 2015. I've heard some of his exploits within those axis.

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2014
"Chibuzor" Amaechi will go back on exile to Ghana like he did before.

His Godfather Odili is on exile in Nasarawa State

Why can't they just learn to Govern in peace and step down when their tenure end ?

Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2014
Lol...
Re: Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2014
This one na CHIZOBA

Private Jets Party In Benin City / 2015 Election Result Final Result - For People Who Cant Wait / Nigerians Reacts After Picture Of Buhari With Barrack And Michelle Obama Emerge