Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Private Jets Party In Benin City - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Private Jets Party In Benin City (2956 Views)

Governors Shun Private Jets As Buhari's Body Language Hits Aviation Sector / Amid Health Concerns, Buhari Jets Out / FG Suspends Importation Of Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Jets Party In Benin City by philips70(m): 7:52am On Nov 09, 2014
Pictured below is a hound of private jets of guests of a PDP chieftain's kid wedding in Benin over the weekend. God help us. Before this government leaves Nigeria would have been officially declared bankrupt.

FRESH AIR ! FRESH JETS!! PDP TILL NIGERIANS GET SENSE!!
!

4 Likes

Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by oduastates: 8:01am On Nov 09, 2014
All these unviable airport which a good functional government would have turned into remote landing strips until a time when there are enough passengers to make them profitable and economically viable . The Only reason why they are spending scarce resources on airports with little or no utility is to be able to park their ill gotten private jets.
Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2014
And...
Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 09, 2014
oduastates:
All these unviable airport which a good functional government would have turned into remote landing strips until a time when there are enough passengers to make them profitable and economically viable . The Only reason why they are spending scarce resources on airports with little or no utility is to be able to park their ill gotten private jets.

Hang on...are you saying we should close Benin airport?

Some of you are just mad.

By the way, what research have you conducted into the ''economic viability'' of our airports? Can you present your studies and findings plus methodology please?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by eaglechild: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2014
oduastates:
Your post cleary shows where you come from.

No one from the SE or SS will talk of non use of airports due to lack of passengers.

4 Likes

Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by phantom(m): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2014
oduastates:

why do you want to throw away the baby with the bathwater?

3 Likes

Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by philips70(m): 8:58am On Nov 09, 2014
oduastates:

TRANSFORMATION AGENDA OF NIGERIAN CRIMINALS. I still find it very funny to see poor and depraved Nigerians campaign for these people. Elsewhere these people would have attained pariah status.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by slimfit1(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2014
I just hope they are servicing the plsnes oh I don't eant any plane to fall on my head like dana plane half of the people that died never entered a plane but died of plane crash. If we talk now them go say I be apc.
Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by gramci: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2014
oduastates:

Take your wizardry elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 09, 2014
Jets
Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 09, 2014
That's lovely, I need me my Falcon 2000
Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by Arch1: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2014
eaglechild:

Your post cleary shows where you come from.

No one from the SE or SS will talk of non use of airports due to lack of passengers.
Exactly
The 'AKAMU' IBIAM international airport enugu is a very good example.

Gej till 2075

2 Likes

Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by philips70(m): 9:33am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:
That's lovely, I need me my Falcon 2000

Sure, that will fly you straight to hell. I know you are in a hurry to get there.

2 Likes

Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by imanuel5959: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2014
@OP wat evidence do u have to prove that d above unprofessional and poorly taken picture above represent private jets owned by PDP chieftains as u want us to believe?
pls can u name the PDP members that own those "private" jets.
as u said the above pix was taken in an airport, how am I to believe u that those jets are not commercial jets owned by airline companies?
or u just want to in ur fish brain make an inference that since a PDP member's son/daughter (kid is very insulting) is wedding in Benin at the same time any jet around Benin must be owned by a PDP member attending d wedding?
pls can u furnish us with a manifest of those jets? and also documents showing d ownership of them from NCAA.

pls if u can't provide a credible and unbiased answer and prove to d above questions/posers I suggest u take down ur post cos its malicious and falsehood. let's stop rumour mongering and spreading of hate and falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2014
ROSSIKE:

By the way, what research have you conducted into the ''economic viability'' of our airports? Can you present your studies and findings plus methodology please?
Don't mind the mumu anything outside the SW is never good for him and his likes that is how they go about wishing other regions bad

2 Likes

Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by oduastates: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2014
ROSSIKE:

I avoid replying morons but I will put that aside for now.
The Nigerian government which cannot afford to pay salaries or repair the most strategic roads has the money to waste on unviable airports .
All the airports put together( apart from MMA) , do not have the traffic of London city airport near East ham and that is essentially a landing strip for mostly private jets .
What do you know?
#slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2014
philips70:

Sure, that will fly you straight to hell. I know you are in a hurry to get there.
There is nothing like Hell my dear friend.
Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by philips70(m): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2014
imanuel5959:
@OP wat evidence do u have to prove that d above unprofessional and poorly taken picture above represent private jets owned by PDP chieftains as u want us to believe?
as u said the above pix was taken in an airport, how am I to believe u that those jets are not commercial jets owned by airline companies?
or u just want to in ur fish brain make an inference that since a PDP member's son/daughter (kid is very insulting) is wedding in Benin at the same time any jet around Benin must be owned by a PDP member attending d wedding?
pls can u furnish us with a manifest of those jets? and also documents showing d ownership of them from NCAA.

pls if u can't provide a credible and unbiased answer and prove to d above questions/posers I suggest u take down ur post cos its malicious and falsehood. let's stop rumour mongering and spreading of hate and falsehood.

Make use of your God-given brain and not the warped one you currently adopted to find that answer yourself. I have done my job, proove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by philips70(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:
There is nothing like Hell my dear friend.

OK
Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by ResourceMan(m): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2014
ROSSIKE:

The junkie you quoted is a well known disturbed fellow.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by Iriruaga100(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
The benin airport is the fourth or fifth most used airport in nigeria. The op should tell us what oshiomole has done in edo for the past six years.

2 Likes

Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by asha80(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
oduastates:

I avoid replying morons but I will put that aside for now.
The Nigerian government which cannot afford to pay salaries or repair the most strategic roads has the money to waste on unviable airports .
All the airports put together( apart from MMA) , do not have the traffic of London city airport near East ham and that is essentially a landing strip for mostly private jets .
What do you know?
#slowpoke
so i guess all airports in nigeria aside MMA should be closed then?

2 Likes

Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by Mortiano(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
philips70:

Make use of your God-given brain and not the warped one you currently adopted to find that answer yourself. I have done my job, proove me wrong.
mumu, they have prove u wrong and u r still waiting to b prove wrong again, they you provide proof that said they belong to PDP chieftains and you r still mumbling, abeg sometimes people suck. if i'm left alone, i will give this leadership of the country to apc, let see what they can do. they never see good to anything government does, they critize, sometime incite n engage in wrong doing n will still blame the government, mumu set of people

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by philips70(m): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mortiano:

mumu, they have prove u wrong and u r still waiting to b prove wrong again, they you provide proof that said they belong to PDP chieftains and you r still mumbling, abeg sometimes people suck. if i'm left alone, i will give this leadership of the country to apc, let see what they can do. they never see good to anything government does, they critize, sometime incite n engage in wrong doing n will still blame the government, mumu set of people

Here, I present to you a living evidence of government failures over the years. It can't be worse than this. God help you since no one, hand-out from Reno/TAN and common sense can't.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by tobtap: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
Iriruaga100:
The benin airport is the fourth or fifth most used airport in nigeria. The op should tell us what oshiomole has done in edo for the past six years.
i guess u are blind abi.....?

1 Like

Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by Iriruaga100(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
tobtap:

i guess u are blind abi.....?
Its clear that u dnt reside in edo or benin.
Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by gatiano(m): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
you get sense. see how you think am, "the only reason why they're building airports is to land and have place to park/lodge their jets. priceless! na confirm judgement be that not coming from you parse but from your creator.
oduastates:
Re: Private Jets Party In Benin City by GODDYGEE91(m): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
imanuel5959:

My broda, don't mind de guy, he is just paid 2 tarnish de image of PDP even without evident 2 back up his claims.

(1) (Reply)

Daura President: Will N5000 Per Month Eradicate Poverty? / Jonathan Gave Metuh 400m: Nigerians Are Fools / Someone Made The List: 10 Most Corrupt Politicians In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.