Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Need Help On - House Hold Wickedness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Help On - House Hold Wickedness (1637 Views)

Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos / 5 Ways To Hold Your Temper / Help!!!! Widow On House Arrest By Inlaws (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On - House Hold Wickedness by Napoleon(m): 4:06am On Nov 17, 2008
Hello Nairaland,

I need your sincere and humble advice on this issue. Assuming you were in my situation
I have been thinking about this seriously day and night, and I have preyed and preyed, and preyed, even fasted,

What would you do if you were born in to a witchcraft infested Family ?? (and most of them are not ready for God to delivered them).
That is to say all your family members are Witchcraft and wizards and you did not know it,
Lucky the spirit of God delivered you and revealed the hidden secret of your family roots.
although they did not initiate you but have already donated you as an asset to there evil kingdom.

And most times when I sleep, i see my self always in the river swimming or having serious sex with girls.
also sometimes when i sleep, is like i see my self flying and be in strange places which i don't understand.
even i see my self eating things or i am giving demonic food to eat in my dreams.

There are too many thing i could say,

I just need sincere and Hubble advice if your were in such a family and situation,

PEACE,
Re: Need Help On - House Hold Wickedness by TOYOSI20(f): 4:12am On Nov 17, 2008
Sorry this is happening to you, . . . . . . well just keep staying positive, . . . .

and try not to be as paranoid, cos like you said, you've been praying and fasting. . .

Best Wishes.
Re: Need Help On - House Hold Wickedness by SeanT21(f): 5:38am On Nov 17, 2008
Pray and Fast even more.

Stay away from any Family members that are in VOODOO.DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH THEM!!

Read The Bible and Pray even more!!!
Re: Need Help On - House Hold Wickedness by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2008
first of all finish the story about snake in stomach then we can tell u what we think.
Re: Need Help On - House Hold Wickedness by Napoleon(m): 2:41am On Nov 18, 2008
@euromilion

euromilion:

first of all finish the story about snake in stomach then we can tell u what we think.

If you know you don't have any thing to contribute to any of my thread
Please, with all due respect you should move on.
Re: Need Help On - House Hold Wickedness by sexyLeamon(f): 9:08am On Nov 18, 2008
the solution is simple draw closer to God.
Re: Need Help On - House Hold Wickedness by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2008
@POSTER

i am really sorry if i offend u,is just that i dont understand what u r going through,i tot that maybe u went 4 x.ray or scan and snake was found on the reading.i tot it mite help if u finish d story,if not everyone will keep telling u pray r get close 2 father,but if atall u 'v got snake in ur tommy that's not good enough.u 'v got 2 do more than that.

i dont mean 2 hurt ur feeling,if i do abeg u pardon me
Re: Need Help On - House Hold Wickedness by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2008
@ poster

You are really jobless!
Re: Need Help On - House Hold Wickedness by Napoleon(m): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2008
@michelin89

michelin89:

@ poster

You are really jobless!

I think you should not attempt in any way to insult me or spam this thread.
You can easy move on and make your juvenile post somewere else.
Re: Need Help On - House Hold Wickedness by oyekumbi(f): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2008
My candid advice-- Go to the Prayer City (Mountain of Fire HQ). U'll be adviced wat to do abt such family members & ur situation. So sorry it had to be u, sad
Re: Need Help On - House Hold Wickedness by peace2all(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2008
For the fact that you know that this is household wickedness, is already a step forward for you.

I know you have heard of MFM(Mountain of fire and miracle ministries) before.
Why don't you take that advice serious and go and look for that church wherever
you live.
Do something about your situation quickly and don't allow this wickedness to waste your life.

God be with you
Re: Need Help On - House Hold Wickedness by desthan(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2008
hey bru, if u can't beat em beta join em, get a broom or mat or smtn, cool
Re: Need Help On - House Hold Wickedness by meanest(m): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2008
yes prayer city is the place to go
Re: Need Help On - House Hold Wickedness by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2008
Napoleon:

@michelin89

I think you should not attempt in any way to insult me or spam this thread.
You can easy move on and make your juvenile post somewere else.

You are one pathetic human. I suggest you and your family go for a psychiatric analysis!

(1) (Reply)

Gay Nigerian, Chika Nwafor Visits Nigeria With German Husband / Rate Ur Dad / Photos: Chinese Mother Gives Birth To A Massive 6.4kg Baby Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.