Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status (30504 Views)

CBN Has No Option But To Devalue The Naira – S&P / Is The Ghanian Cedi Stronger Than Naira? / Invesors Prefer A Buhari Win As S&P Downgrades Nigeria- Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by buzzmania(m): 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
lezz:
84 percent of ghana's 25 miserable million live on less than $2 a day. That makes you a malnourished, undeveloped baboon. Not to mention the 14 million that starve each year. Marge as one of the states in Nigeria and regain your freedom. Nigeria will allow you criminalise the gay laws, and you will have access to your own minerals, plus the Nigerians running ghana's local economy won't be foreigners anymore. Born slave from a slave heritage and slave identity.
Meanwhile 90% of your ugly kind barely survive on a dollar thus resort to scavenging for residues in smelly bins.Are you talking about the same unenforceable gay law which is being breached with impunity?By the way,what is 'marge'?hahaha!Is this how you want to influence me? You must be parading yourself with some sh!tty degree obtained as a result of your failed educational system.Your writing sucks, I wonder how you speak with that croak of an accent though.You really need Ghanaian education to save you from the embarassment of such trivial errors.You could start by enrolling in our kindagarten to learn the basics.

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by SantaMafia: 12:26am On Nov 10, 2014
buzzmania:
Damn!this filthy asswipe must hurting so bad it had to reply twice.But honestly it isnt my fault that you are an ugly ogre right?Atleast you should take consolation in the fact that your boko zoo is made up of 99.9% of your kind.
grin

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by SantaMafia: 12:30am On Nov 10, 2014
moneybag100:

Is that how the shrinking Ghana cedi turned your people to hungry giraffe? See long neck...eyah Ghana people dey suffer o...until you merge and become a state under Nigeria before you can be bail out from this predicament.
hahahaha the last I checked, there was only one country where people fed from dustbins and it wasn't Ghana? only one country that had baby factories grin and it wasn't Ghana grin there was only one country reporting food stampedes and it wasn't Ghana grin fuckeduppedness the latest news from the shithole is that people have graduated from eating from dustbins to eating grass, to survive grin ooooh my goooooooooodness roforoforofofo

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 7:56am On Nov 10, 2014
buzzmania:
Meanwhile 90% of your ugly kind barely survive on a dollar thus resort to scavenging for residues in smelly bins.Are you talking about the same unenforceable gay law which is being breached with impunity?By the way,what is 'marge'?hahaha!Is this how you want to influence me? You must be parading yourself with some sh!tty degree obtained as a result of your failed educational system.Your writing sucks, I wonder how you speak with that croak of an accent though.You really need Ghanaian education to save you from the embarassment of such trivial errors.You could start by enrolling in our kindagarten to learn the basics.
everyone knows it's an open secret when one is being pummelled here he starts attacking your grammer or plagiarising your post. You have done this 3 times in the course of 2 posts.

Ok, let me outshine and outclass you once again. If 90% is living in poverty here, where is the 532 billion dollar GDP coming from. Where are the 130 million GSM subscribers coming from ? This is the land that made MTN the biggest GSM operator in africa, that generates the biggest revenue for DSTV. That rocks 76 percent of the economy of west africa. That have the highest concentration of millionaires in africa. Look for another line of attack, I keep e-messing you around.

Ghana on the other hand is a mere 30 billion with a dustbin currency and aid dependent economy suckling the b.r.ea.st of IMF and the errand boy of the west. And everything in your life gives credence to this fact. Your education is cheap and you have no internationally renowned scholars in the ranks of Soyinka or Achebe. Gaining admission into your universities is as easy as walking into an open door. Nairaland cry baby is what you are, save you cries, your tears are adding to the economic flood swiping ghana away.

But there's home in nairaland for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by buzzmania(m): 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
lezz:
everyone knows it's an open secret when one is being pummelled here he starts attacking your grammer or plagiarising your post. You have done this 3 times in the course of 2 posts.

Ok, let me outshine and outclass you once again. If 90% is living in poverty here, where is the 532 billion dollar GDP coming from. Where are the 130 million GSM subscribers coming from ? This is the land that made MTN the biggest GSM operator in africa, that generates the biggest revenue for DSTV. That rocks 76 percent of the economy of west africa. That have the highest concentration of millionaires in africa. Look for another line of attack, I keep e-messing you around.

Ghana on the other hand is a mere 30 billion with a dustbin currency and aid dependent economy suckling the b.r.ea.st of IMF and the errand boy of the west. And everything in your life gives credence to this fact. Your education is cheap and you have no internationally renowned scholars in the ranks of Soyinka or Achebe. Gaining admission into your universities is as easy as walking into an open door. Nairaland cry baby is what you are, save you cries, your tears are adding to the economic flood swiping ghana away.

But there's home in nairaland for you.
Typical boko pikin,always making up useless stats which has no tangible effect on the average zoo inhabitant but only exist on paper.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 11:03pm On Nov 12, 2014
buzzmania:
Typical boko pikin,always making up useless stats which has no tangible effect on the average zoo inhabitant but only exist on paper.

Either dispute those claims or shut your mouth filled with reeking teeth. You really have a lot of stupidity comparing your map-less ghana to Nigeria. We should be talking Nigeria vs West Africa, fvcking Olodo as you.

Ghana isn't amongst Africa's heavy weights, anytime any day.

Nigeria
Southafrica
Egypt
Ethiopia
Algeria
Morocco

Ghana won't be mention, no amount of nagging, envy and hate can bring ghana into the spotlight, son. No guy-man can come out of ghana, you docile lots. Exchanging comments with you is doing you a huge favour. I'm just helping you and poor, inconsequential ghana into the threshold of notoriety. Now away with you, the year is drawing to an end, go see if the UK has got any donation plans for you for 2015, small boy.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by buzzmania(m): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
lezz:

Either dispute those claims or shut your mouth filled with reeking teeth. You really have a lot of stupidity comparing your map-less ghana to Nigeria. We should be talking Nigeria vs West Africa, fvcking Olodo as you.

Ghana isn't amongst Africa's heavy weights, anytime any day.

Nigeria
Southafrica
Egypt
Ethiopia
Algeria
Morocco

Ghana won't be mention, no amount of nagging, envy and hate can bring ghana into the spotlight, son. No guy-man can come out of ghana, you docile lots. Exchanging comments with you is doing you a huge favour. I'm just helping you and poor, inconsequential ghana into the threshold of notoriety. Now away with you, the year is drawing to an end, go see if the UK has got any donation plans for you for 2015, small boy.
Kai! This generator fume is really messing up your little brain cells.I can sense how frustrated you are in that sh!thole from your write-up.Anyway,would have felt same had i been in your worn-out shoes.Its a pity you have to live your miserable life this way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2014
buzzmania:
Kai! This generator fume is really messing up your little brain cells.I can sense how frustrated you are in that sh!thole from your write-up.Anyway,would have felt same had i been in your worn-out shoes.Its a pity you have to live your miserable life this way.
have you noticed your posts and comments are running dry and out of sync ?you're barely holding on. You're desperately clutching at the straws of imbecility to survive.

You belong to the trash-can, you're a waste even the sewage pipe would reject. Little ghana will always look up to Nigeria to be validated and to have a sense of purpose.

And you will always run to Nairaland to get a sense of direction for your life which is floating in the abyss of identity crisis......
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by SantaMafia: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
rubbish talk from a certified MUMU! your crap zoo country is a sh1thole. end of story embarassed lipsrsealed

lezz:
have you noticed your posts and comments are running dry and out of sync ?you're barely holding on. You're desperately clutching at the straws of imbecility to survive.

You belong to the trash-can, you're a waste even the sewage pipe would reject. Little ghana will always look up to Nigeria to be validated and to have a sense of purpose.

And you will always run to Nairaland to get a sense of direction for your life which is floating in the abyss of identity crisis......
[/b]

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by buzzmania(m): 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
lezz:

Are u sleeping in darkness tonight?I heard its your birth rite as a bokogerian,how true is it?Counting on your usual generator fume induced cooperation.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2014
buzzmania:
Are u sleeping in darkness tonight?I heard its your birth rite as a bokogerian,how true is it?Counting on your usual generator fume induced cooperation.
And you are dragging the region's integration down with your tissue currency. Hope you realised that your so called electricity which is as epileptic as any is powered by Nigeria's gas which is given to you at a pittance.

Man, are you talking of electricy ?

Ghana is still IMF suckling baby with a trashy economy.

In the top 10 richest Africans, not a single ghanaian is in that list. lol.

Every time you compare your back water country to Nigeria, you would have successfully written your nameless name in a new hallmark of the absurd.

Ghana will always have 4 masters: China, Nigeria, UK, and IMF. These four elements run the operation in ghnan. That's why you have a laughing $30 billion GDP, poor citizens, trash-can currency and unable to make your own domestic laws. Go figure, slave.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 9:03am On Nov 15, 2014
SantaMafia:
rubbish talk from a certified MUMU! your crap zoo country is a sh1thole. end of story embarassed lipsrsealed

[/b]
Hmn, one slave comes to fight to liberate another slave. I appreciate your efforts at liberation, but until ghana's independence goes beyond the mere hoisting of flag, you are flying no where. You're a slave indeed and by affiliation. Now when I say "jump" , you say, "how high".

That's the way it's always been between us, both as countries and as individuals.

If not for Nigeria's ECOWAS mandate, tell me why I shouldn't swat you like the fly you are.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by buzzmania(m): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2014
lezz:
And you are dragging the region's integration down with your tissue currency. Hope you realised that your so called electricity which is as epileptic as any is powered by Nigeria's gas which is given to you at a pittance.

Man, are you talking of electricy ?

Ghana is still IMF suckling baby with a trashy economy.

In the top 10 richest Africans, not a single ghanaian is in that list. lol.

Every time you compare your back water country to Nigeria, you would have successfully written your nameless name in a new hallmark of the absurd.

Ghana will always have 4 masters: China, Nigeria, UK, and IMF. These four elements run the operation in ghnan. That's why you have a laughing $30 billion GDP, poor citizens, trash-can currency and unable to make your own domestic laws. Go figure, slave.
It seems you didn't understand the question due to your blockheadedness.I'm giving you the chance to prove that despite the eternal curse on boko pikins,atleast you have a little brain of comprehension left in your malformed skull.Therefore i ask once again;Are u sleeping in darkness tonight?I
heard its your birth rite as a
bokogerian,how true is it?Counting on
your usual generator fume induced
cooperation.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 11:45am On Nov 15, 2014
buzzmania:
It seems you didn't understand the question due to your blockheadedness.I'm giving you the chance to prove that despite the eternal curse on boko pikins,atleast you have a little brain of comprehension left in your malformed skull.Therefore i ask once again;Are u sleeping in darkness tonight?I
cooperation.
What is "pikin" in ghana language ? When i tell you, you are a slave by design and heritage, you will begin to rant like the ISO certified bush-rat you are . You will always walk in my shadows. Keep bring the nails I'll employ in closing you in your cheap coffin .February 2015 will host a meeting where the 4 ghana stakeholders, Nigeria, China, UK and IMF will convene to determine the fate of little ghana.

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2014
buzzmania:
cooperation.
Here's an excerpt from a western e-press.

Nigeria’s West African relations aim at the zone’s
economic, political, and social development. The
fulcrum of the relations is its policy of good
neighbourliness. Despite its size and
neighbourhood of small states, Nigeria harbours
no territorial or expansionist intentions as many had feared, thereby promoting the independence,
sovereignty and equality of states. Specifically, it
exemplified uncommon will for peace and respect
for international law by complying with the ICJ
unfavourable 2002 judgement in its Bakassi
territorial dispute with Cameroon[xliv] rather than resorting to war considering its relative military
superiority. Pan-Africanist agenda also
encouraged Nigeria’s economic programmes, aid
and technical schemes for African and black
diaspora states.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
buzzmania:
cooperation.
And here's more...........

However, economic and security considerations
also inform Nigeria’s sundry bilateral and sub-
regional initiatives. Its porous borders make
Nigeria vulnerable to consequences of conflicts in
the neighbourhood. Nigeria championed the
creation of ECOWAS to integrate and develop the economy of West Africa. But beyond that, the
Community was also intended to reduce growing
French regional influence which encouraged the
establishment of Communaute Economic de l’
Afrique de l’ oust (CEAO).[xlv] Nigeria’s national interest was intended to be served as ECOWAS
would provide markets for Nigerian goods and
services. In the area of sub-regional peace and security,
besides successful mediation in conflicts between
Benin and Togo, Togo and Ghana, Mali and
Burkina Faso, and President Joseph Momoh of
Sierra Leone and Samuel Doe of Liberia[xlvi] and intervention on invitation of Presidents to reverse
military seizure of governments in Tanzania and
Sao Tome and Principe, Nigeria’s Afrocentric
interest provoked its leadership of ECOWAS
interventions in Liberia and Sierra Leone, a
framework for later missions in Guinea-Bissau and Cote D’Ivoire. These missions created
conditions for exemplifying the valuable potential
of African capacity in conflict management. This is
consistent with the idea of ‘African solutions to
African problems’. The Liberia mission was
predominantly funded and executed by Nigeria “on a conflict that did not directly affect its own
security, at a time when its 1995 foreign debt
stood at $35 billion,” hence the conclusion that,
“No Western nation, especially following the
Somalia intervention, could match such
commitment.”[xlvii] Nigeria accounted for over 70% of the force and 80% of the funding
expending about $11 billion in the process.[xlviii]
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
buzzmania:
cooperation.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
buzzmania:
cooperation.
what can i say, the international community has judged us. Your words count for nothing other than the opinion of a small-minded individual.

Nigeria's tentacles are aimed internationally beyond the scope of west africa. It is destiny......our destiny to set the pace and benchmark for the entire region to follow. And right behind us in that match to the promise land is ghana, our historical ADC.

Keep sending rice to Sierra Leone, Nigeria is checkmating the region's boarders to guarantee the safety of Ghana and the other 15 member west african neighbours.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by SantaMafia: 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
sharaaaaaaaaaaaap magg0t! scvm sh1thole! shitnigerian terrorist sh1thead! mudder fugger dog barking like a foool

the sh1thole produces more suicide bombers than doctors grin fvcking disgusting sh1thole full of abhorrent scvmbags embarassed that zoo should be bombed out of existence! dummy the dumb dumb embarassed typical retarded shitnigerian fagg0t! I blame the dirty thing that opened its filthy legs to give birth to a cockroach like you kiss

We are gradually colonising you stvpid punks! the stvpid punks smoke weed all day and turn into boko harams, terrorists, pr0stitutes, militants, armed robbers, ritualists, scam artistes grin

who doesn't know shitnigeria is not only a zoo but a jungle filled with cannibals? soka,sambisa forests! fuckeduppedness!

[s]
lezz:
Hmn, one slave comes to fight to liberate another slave. I appreciate your efforts at liberation, but until ghana's independence goes beyond the mere hoisting of flag, you are flying no where. You're a slave indeed and by affiliation. Now when I say "jump" , you say, "how high".

That's the way it's always been between us, both as countries and as individuals.

If not for Nigeria's ECOWAS mandate, tell me why I shouldn't swat you like the fly you are.

[/s]

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by SantaMafia: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
hahahaha the largest country of apes! primitive azzwipes grin shitnigeria is the [b]armpit [/b]of the world grin stop smoking pawpaw leaves grin can you provide security for your boko haram-dominated zoo? such an uncivilised hellhole filled with hookers, scam artistes, robbers grin
I am simply telling the truth, magg0t! don't get upset! grin

[s]
lezz:
what can i say, the international community has judged us. Your words count for nothing other than the opinion of a small-minded individual.

Nigeria's tentacles are aimed internationally beyond the scope of west africa. It is destiny......our destiny to set the pace and benchmark for the entire region to follow. And right behind us in that match to the promise land is ghana, our historical ADC.

Keep sending rice to Sierra Leone, Nigeria is checkmating the region's boarders to guarantee the safety of Ghana and the other 15 member west african neighbours.
[/s]
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by iconize(m): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
Santamafia, I see you're trying to restore your self esteem after the last heavy bombardment.

You sure know the kind of dudes you troll on. Bring your moronic illiterate asss to me and I'll put a foot in it. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by SantaMafia: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2014
grow up, magg0t! you keep repeating the same crap! soo much mental instability. SMH ugly, cowardly, mindless downright evil subhuman who is uterrly incapable of civilisation!

[s]
lezz:

What is "pikin" in ghana language ? When i tell you, you are a slave by design and heritage, you will begin to rant like the ISO certified bush-rat you are . You will always walk in my shadows. Keep bring the nails I'll employ in closing you in your cheap coffin .February 2015 will host a meeting where the 4 ghana stakeholders, Nigeria, China, UK and IMF will convene to determine the fate of little ghana.
[/s]

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by SantaMafia: 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
iconize:
Santamafia, I see you're trying to restore your self esteem after the last heavy bombardment.

You sure know the kind of dudes you troll on. Bring your moronic illiterate asss to me and I'll put a foot in it.
what is this fooolish goat spewing? shitnigeria is a zoo filled with impoverished, brutish, simple-minded ediots grin shitnigerians can't stop embarrassing africa grin and to think those animals sell more than two million barrels of oil daily as wellas huge volumes of natural gas tongue i give up!

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
SantaMafia:
grow up, magg0t! you keep repeating the same crap! soo much mental instability. SMH ugly, cowardly, mindless downright evil subhuman who is uterrly incapable of civilisation!

[s][/s]
lol, your heart is bleeding from pain and hate. LOL. what can i say. Blacker-than-black faggy f.a.g.got from a tiny map-less ghana. I need you to be spontaneous. I don't like delays.....seems you've gone borrowing like ghana just to keep up. Internet is cheap, as cheap as your worth. Be spontaneous worthless pig.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
SantaMafia:
hahahaha the largest country of apes! primitive azzwipes grin shitnigeria is the [b]armpit [/b]of the world grin stop smoking pawpaw leaves grin can you provide security for your boko haram-dominated zoo? such an uncivilised hellhole filled with hookers, scam artistes, robbers grin
I am simply telling the truth, magg0t! don't get upset! grin

[s][/s]
upset? You're a beginner at troll. Your IQ won't even power a Nokia torch phone. Tell America about 9/11 or about the Boston marathon or Uk about the subtrain massacre.

Owners of computers worry about viruses.

Calculator users need not bother about a virus.

Ghana is a calculator country with a calculator GDP and calculator citizens like you who is being fed by your masters from the west.

Now scramp, boy. Midnight black zombie.
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by Pennywise(m): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2014
Waow. Ghanaian babes just got cheaper. Thanks S&P should be in Accra before the New Year.

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by iconize(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
SantaMafia:
[s]what is this fooolish goat spewing? shitnigeria is a zoo filled with impoverished, brutish, simple-minded ediots grin shitnigerians can't stop embarrassing africa grin and to think those animals sell more than two million barrels of oil daily as wellas huge volumes of natural gas tongue i give up![/s]

This UN certified imbecilic, addled, noise making mooron from the gorillas clan is still rambling..

Ghana, a mineral-rich nation of 26m burnt midgets has 14m ghanaian burnt offerings starving every year. This same nation imports everything, from oranges to toothpicks, even toilet tissue. grin grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://graphic.com.gh/images/top_importers.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2014
Am really disappointed. Stop those insults, and compare gayna with Lasgidi.

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
SantaMafia:
sharaaaaaaaaaaaap magg0t! scvm sh1thole! shitnigerian terrorist sh1thead! mudder fugger dog barking like a foool

the sh1thole produces more suicide bombers than doctors grin fvcking disgusting sh1thole full of abhorrent scvmbags embarassed that zoo should be bombed out of existence! dummy the dumb dumb embarassed typical retarded shitnigerian fagg0t! I blame the dirty thing that opened its filthy legs to give birth to a cockroach like you kiss

We are gradually colonising you stvpid punks! the stvpid punks smoke weed all day and turn into boko harams, terrorists, pr0stitutes, militants, armed robbers, ritualists, scam artistes grin

who doesn't know shitnigeria is not only a zoo but a jungle filled with cannibals? soka,sambisa forests! fuckeduppedness!

[s][/s]
lol, when a ghanaian replies with a "sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaap" know that his bones have been broken and his heart bleeding from e-punches.heheheh.

Your grandmummy was a kpoph-kpoph hawker in mile 2 Lagos. She was ganged råppëd by 2 lunatics under that bridge. 9 months later your daddy burst forth into life, homeless and hungry with a mother (your granny) who has become semi-lunatic and a mobile-who..r.e rendering cheap services to the homless and schizophrenic to survive. Her most sophisticated clientel were dirty, adolescent bus conductors.

25 years later, Nigeria improvised the Ghana-mus'-go bag and started pilling millions of ghanaians like Sardines out of Nigeria. Your daddy met your mummy in one of such camps awaiting deportation. And your mummy started narrating how she was been kept alive by the benevolence of local guards who take turns on her, even during her monthly time. She was pregnant with you.

Son of a thousand fathers, fostered by a schizophrenic, half imbecilistic, slummy deported father. Your mummy's damaged and bastardised p.ü.s.s.y was overwhelmed with STD's, gonorhia when you were conceived, hence your damaged , mal-formed body organs, simpleton like you.

1 Like

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by lezz(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2014
SantaMafia:

[s][/s]
Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by SantaMafia: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
grin Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin

omo naija generator republic grin Hahahahaha nigayria? Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags
Such a miserable ,dirty stinking place grin

mumugerians don’t believe in toilet paper. Instead, they use wipe their azz with their left hands! grin

6-year-old girls are eligible for marriage in sh1tnigeria tongue lipsrsealed kiss

And they breed unhindered, like pigs. The MUMUs will have 10 children when they hardly have enough to feed themselves- thereby breeding robbers, pr0stitutes, vagabonds etc grin

Hahahaha no wonder sh1tnigeria is a primitive sh1thole run by sh1tmongering twats- a dystonian sh1thole!

There are no words to describe sh1tnigeria

[s]
lezz:
lol, when a ghanaian replies with a "sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaap" know that his bones have been broken and his heart bleeding from e-punches.heheheh.

Your grandmummy was a kpoph-kpoph hawker in mile 2 Lagos. She was ganged råppëd by 2 lunatics under that bridge. 9 months later your daddy burst forth into life, homeless and hungry with a mother (your granny) who has become semi-lunatic and a mobile-who..r.e rendering cheap services to the homless and schizophrenic to survive. Her most sophisticated clientel were dirty, adolescent bus conductors.

25 years later, Nigeria improvised the Ghana-mus'-go bag and started pilling millions of ghanaians like Sardines out of Nigeria. Your daddy met your mummy in one of such camps awaiting deportation. And your mummy started narrating how she was been kept alive by the benevolence of local guards who take turns on her, even during her monthly time. She was pregnant with you.

Son of a thousand fathers, fostered by a schizophrenic, half imbecilistic, slummy deported father. Your mummy's damaged and bastardised p.ü.s.s.y was overwhelmed with STD's, gonorhia when you were conceived, hence your damaged , mal-formed body organs, simpleton like you.
[/s]

Re: S&P Downgrades Ghana Cedi To "Junk" Status by SantaMafia: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
iconize:

This UN certified imbecilic, addled, noise making mooron from the gorillas clan is still rambling..

Ghana, a mineral-rich nation of 26m burnt midgets has 14m ghanaian burnt offerings starving every year. This same nation imports everything, from oranges to toothpicks, even toilet tissue. grin grin grin grin grin grin

[img]http://graphic.com.gh/images/top_importers.jpg[/img]
hahahaha sick degenerative fucker grin did someone use your head as a toilet? shitnigeria is an azzhole inhabited by small pieces of sh1t grin

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in shitnigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness grin

Dirty, ugly pig. shitnigerians with inferiority complex grin

shitnigerian MUMUs "suffering" in Ghanaian jails grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock / Edo Assembly Crisis: ‘oshiomhole 15’ Relocates To Abuja Over Threat To Lives / PDP Group Tells Buhari To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.