Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

How To Marry A Foreign lady (guys Only) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Marry A Foreign lady (guys Only) (11581 Views)

Reasons Why Dating A Foreign Lady Is Better / Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences / If You Are Getting Married To A Nigerian Man As A Foreign Lady Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Marry A Foreign lady (guys Only) by francizy(m): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2015
khiaa:

White people are very very very dishonest.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Marry A Foreign lady (guys Only) by khiaa(f): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why are you shocked, I live amongst them and it is very true of alot of them. America was founded on dishonesty.
Re: How To Marry A Foreign lady (guys Only) by francizy(m): 10:53am On Mar 08, 2015
khiaa:

Why are you shocked, I live amongst them and it is very true of alot of them. America was founded on dishonesty.

And they portray whites as angels and blacks as demons (like in movies)...

Well, I've never had a thing for whites and their flat àsses. Love my black ladies tho... smiley
Re: How To Marry A Foreign lady (guys Only) by khiaa(f): 11:12am On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

And they portray whites as angels and blacks as demons (like in movies)...

Well, I've never had a thing for whites and their flat àsses. Love my black ladies tho... smiley

Of course they will portray themselves as angels on tv and in movies, they own the networks and studios.
Tv and the movies are not reality.
Re: How To Marry A Foreign lady (guys Only) by francizy(m): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2015
khiaa:

Of course they will portray themselves as angels on tv and in movies, they own the networks and studios.
Tv and the movies are not reality.

Alright, now let's talk about something else..

Why did you decide not to introduce me to my wife to be? sad
Re: How To Marry A Foreign lady (guys Only) by khiaa(f): 11:45am On Mar 08, 2015
francizy:

Alright, now let's talk about something else..

Why did you decide not to introduce me to my wife to be? sad

lol grin grin You said, when I come to Nigeria to bring someone with me and how do I know that you aren't already married?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Pretty Girl Did (PICS) / Who Is Your Val? / Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.