Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago (73679 Views)

Peter Okoyes's Son; Cameron Okoye. Rehearses With Dad And Uncle / Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War / Psquare’s 2014 World Tour Concert: See Peter & Paul Okoye’s WOW Crowd In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by Ositawap: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
feel like kissing da one on black top...even the moon will jealous ha beauty...lips sealed***..dot tell ma gf pls

2 Likes

Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by SexyRihanna(f): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
okoye has destroyed her beauty wt ssexx na
Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by chronique(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
The other lady looks prettier.
Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by SexyRihanna(f): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
thats by the way,who will take me out today?
Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by Liamm(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
mydex93:
I think the other lady with LOLA is soooooo Beautiful..i got attracted to her picture 1st b4 even taking a glance@lola..
busted grin

two things are involved here..

Either you're a male in disguise of a female or you're a lesbian.

2 Likes

Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by Harmvirus(f): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
Cute

1 Like

Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by priscaoge(f): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Pretty lady!

1 Like

Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by lertee(f): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ojestas:
And some said she's bleaching. . When her mum is even a White woman. Some.girls ehn, if you don fair pass them or fine pass them or get money pass them or get better husband. . Dem go come form alliance of Beefers.
grin grin grin
Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by Owodiong(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
Werin concern agboro wth ova load
Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by mydex93(f): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
Liamm:
busted grin

two things are involved here..

Either you're a male in disguise of a female or you're a lesbian.
I am a female and I am very straight...I only like d lady a lot because she's pretty..
Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
moral lesson?

2 Likes

Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by omanifrank(m): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
oh
Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by Samelfisha(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
OK Next
Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hw dat one take affect our Sunday service
Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by Samelfisha(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
SexyRihanna:
okoye has destroyed her beauty wt ssexx na
Chai grin
Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by AJOT99(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
We don see am
Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by chinchong: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
ATOB:
Sweet.
One of the essence of a woman is that of their beauty.
They are like pearl and diamond.
The sweetness and joy they bring when you lay eyes on them.
The curves, the fine legs, the eyes, the lips and neck.
The toes, the nails and fingers... The smile and humilty.
The calmness and peace they bring.
All neatly carved by their maker and covered with a clothing of grace nad love to their fellow humans.
Women are a gift of nature.
They are one of the best creation of God.
We came from them and we still visit the place we came from once we find that special rose that makes our heart tick.
100 billion likes for ur comment!

2 Likes

Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by Mikolo70(m): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
boombay:
please who is lola omotayo?... is she the minister for defense?undecidedplease i don't know this because i schooled in France.
Which France? U don reach Otuoke before? La tota bo!
Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
Na eradication of Ebola concern me now...That's why am putting ALL my effort in marketing the salt solution!

1 Like

Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by Janetozi(f): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
Even the op is confuse, he doesn't know which is Lola, else he would have said initially.

I think the ladies on the pix should introduce themselves to us, so we will know which one is Lola.
Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
boombay:
please who is lola omotayo?... is she the minister for defense?undecidedplease i don't know this because i schooled in France.
Lol. Go back to france

1 Like

Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by Herrmes: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
ATOB:
Sweet.
One of the essence of a woman is that of their beauty.
They are like pearl and diamond.
The sweetness and joy they bring when you lay eyes on them.
The curves, the fine legs, the eyes, the lips and neck.
The toes, the nails and fingers... The smile and humilty.
The calmness and peace they bring.
All neatly carved by their maker and covered with a clothing of grace nad love to their fellow humans.
Women are a gift of nature.
They are one of the best creation of God.
We came from them and we still visit the place we came from once we find that special rose that makes our heart tick.
Dafuq?
Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by deife(m): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
dplomaticVal:
beautiful then & ugly now.

Common dude, you don't have to be mean.

1 Like

Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Herrmes:
Dafuq?

You have a problem with the post?
Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by Ishilove: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
firstolalekan:
hmn!
She's now a good MILF.
Nna peter dey enjoyoo cheesy
What's MILF?
Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by DICKtator: 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
mydex93:
I think the other lady with LOLA is soooooo Beautiful..i got attracted to her picture 1st b4 even taking a glance@lola..

Why won't you be attracted to the picture of the other girl?

Either she is your sister or you are her!!!

Lola puts the B in beautiful though!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by cooljoe(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tolexander:
which of them is Lola Omotayo?
d qstn 4 d gods. Pahpaz one is Lola, d oda is Omotayo
Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by deife(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ojestas:
And some said she's bleaching. . When her mum is even a White woman. Some.girls ehn, if you don fair pass them or fine pass them or get money pass them or get better husband. . Dem go come form alliance of Beefers.

Lwtmb! grin abeg tell them.
Re: See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago by DICKtator: 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
SexyRihanna:
thats by the way,who will take me out today?

Are you aged?

Do you need cane support?

Are you scared of stepping out yourself?

Are you a child that must be "took" out?

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) / DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.