Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Oau,unilag And Ui Muslims(mssn) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Oau,unilag And Ui Muslims(mssn) (1537 Views)

Muslim Students Society Of Nigeria (MSSN) UNILAG Launches Android Health App / Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI / Muslim Student Societyof Nigeria (mssn) Iinvites You To Her Ivc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau,unilag And Ui Muslims(mssn) by Kunlexic(m): 6:38am On Oct 26, 2014
Assallam alaikun...

I don't know if I am right to bring this topic here!but I understand that there are intellectuals islamic scholars here on nairaland.Please I don't create this topic to hype one over the others,I just want to know so that I will to the right step to take.Between the mssn of oau,unilag and ui,please which is the best and which of them has a good islamic foundation and that will ensure the academic success of their member.Which one give lectures to aspiring students that are muslims,which one of them do orientation to new intake of students in the school and which one has the best mosque out of these three schools? Am sorry for inconveniences,it is just for a reason which I will let you my brothers and sisters in islam know later.

Although I have slept once in unilag's mosque and I can see that the brothers are doing good and they welcome new visitors into their mosque,the same thing in oau fajuyi mosque,I don't know that one of ui but someone told me they have the best mssn group and their mosque is still the best and there is place where you can stay to study inside their mosque,so my able colleagues islam brothers and sisters on nairaland,whose mssn out of the three schools strong pass??...Thanks.
Re: Oau,unilag And Ui Muslims(mssn) by lanrexlan(m): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
All MSSN groups I know of are good and strong,MSSN is the hope of the Ummah,Have you been to Unilorin MSSN,Lautech MSSN,Futa MSSN,Ede Poly MSSN and many others? In terms of knowledge seeking,they all provide adequate avenues for people to seek knowledge and learn.There's no need for comparison here seriously.

I just want to know so that I will to the right step to take.
This part of your post,are you seeking admission into any of the 3 schools ? If You are seeking admission,choose the school you love and you will get the best in terms of Islamic knowledge with MSSN
Re: Oau,unilag And Ui Muslims(mssn) by busar(m): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2014
It depends on what the op really needs. In terms of Islamic activities(adherence to the sunnah etc) ,I think/know unilag is no match for OAU. I have brothers who schooled in OAU and I have heard a lot about the school. Going to OAU will not only make you a good student but also you will have good understanding of the religion.
NOTE: MSS unilag are also trying, may Allah rectify their affairs and guide them aright. I am also a student in unilag. As salaamu alaykum.

1 Like

Re: Oau,unilag And Ui Muslims(mssn) by Haywhymido(m): 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
Salam alekum,Oau mssn is superb am telling u.
Re: Oau,unilag And Ui Muslims(mssn) by Kunlexic(m): 2:13am On Nov 14, 2014
Thanks to u all,I have once been to unilag mssn b4,they are trying, slept in their mosque for 2 days with many brothers.the time I went to oau mosque was the time when the school is on strike,so there are few people there.
Re: Oau,unilag And Ui Muslims(mssn) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2016
Re: Oau,unilag And Ui Muslims(mssn) by shams040(m): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2016
Yes, it oau. My reasons

I stay in lag and av been to Unilag on several occasions bt don't really see much Aldo some brothers a tryn.

Come to oau we're I stay for 5yrs. Academically very ok , religion of Islam intern of sunnah walai der a best bec der will always b a opportunities to learn at no cost all u need is ur tym.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet On The "Day Of Ashura" - Significance Of Ashura Part II / Let Pray For The People Of Haiti / Some Important Acts To Be Noted During Iqaamah, Adhan & Sallaat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.