Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Muslim Student Societyof Nigeria (mssn) Iinvites You To Her Ivc - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Student Societyof Nigeria (mssn) Iinvites You To Her Ivc (2145 Views)

Oau,unilag And Ui Muslims(mssn) / Muslim Students Society Of Nigeria (MSSN) UNILAG Launches Android Health App / Court Adjourn Hijab Case Btw Muslim Student And Lagos Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Student Societyof Nigeria (mssn) Iinvites You To Her Ivc by myibnosen(m): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Muslim Student Societyof Nigeria (mssn) Iinvites You To Her Ivc by Bismilah: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2011
when and where?
Re: Muslim Student Societyof Nigeria (mssn) Iinvites You To Her Ivc by myibnosen(m): 3:44am On Nov 03, 2011
Edo\delta area unit cordially invites u to its annaual ivc at auchi polytechnic on the 23rd of December.
Come one come all.
Re: Muslim Student Societyof Nigeria (mssn) Iinvites You To Her Ivc by deols(f): 7:02am On Nov 03, 2011
But december IVC is supposed to be d general one now. the ones hosted by the zones- A or B. and it doesnt happen on a day nor hosted by a unit.

Or are there new rules i donno about?? pls tell us more.
Re: Muslim Student Societyof Nigeria (mssn) Iinvites You To Her Ivc by myibnosen(m): 8:06am On Nov 04, 2011
well my sister due to the stress of those of us in edo/delta bringing our younger ones to the B zone IVC only to listen to yoruba lectures that will not benefit us due to the language barries.
we were given permission by the authority of MSSN to organize our own
Re: Muslim Student Societyof Nigeria (mssn) Iinvites You To Her Ivc by deols(f): 8:18am On Nov 04, 2011
hmmn! ok!

I wish u all a successful IVC
Re: Muslim Student Societyof Nigeria (mssn) Iinvites You To Her Ivc by myibnosen(m): 6:37am On Nov 09, 2011
sister are u coming the venue is in edo state u will enjoy it
Re: Muslim Student Societyof Nigeria (mssn) Iinvites You To Her Ivc by deols(f): 11:22am On Nov 09, 2011
i wont be there But I wish all of u well
Re: Muslim Student Societyof Nigeria (mssn) Iinvites You To Her Ivc by myibnosen(m): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2011
Ok sister perhaps u are not in edo state
Re: Muslim Student Societyof Nigeria (mssn) Iinvites You To Her Ivc by tpia5: 9:10am On Dec 04, 2011
i hope you people arent turning into something else like boko haram.
Re: Muslim Student Societyof Nigeria (mssn) Iinvites You To Her Ivc by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2011
tpia again. tongue
Re: Muslim Student Societyof Nigeria (mssn) Iinvites You To Her Ivc by myibnosen(m): 12:23am On Dec 05, 2011
@tpia we appreciate ur concern but it is made up of professionals and students
u are highly invited

(1) (Reply)

Hamza And The Lion Of Allah / What Does Islam Say About Watching Football / Prophet Muhammad (SAW) Never Beat A Human Or Animal Through Out His Lifetime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.