|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,934,106 members, 7,097,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 October 2022 at 04:02 AM
|Five Types Of People That Fill Up Deposit Teller In The Bank by MyInfoo: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2014|
1. Those that Ask of Date : These are people that never know the present date to fill on a teller. If you tell them today is 1st and they go to bank the following day, they will still ask for date. They are people with extremely short memory
2. Spelling Illiterates: These are people that know how to write the amount in figures but dont know how to write it in words, or even though they can write some of the amount in words they will still ask someone to spell a word for them (these are people that spells 15 as "Fiveteen"
3. Mistake Specialists: These are people that will turn their teller to a drawing paper. They can cancel like mad and the Bank teller will keep telling them to sign beside where they cancelled because even though they are asked to go fillup another teller, they will keep making mistakes
4. Cheque Illiterates: These are people that dont know how to fill details of a cheque on a teller. They dont know there are section to fillup cheque information on a teller. Many people fall into this category.
5. Worst Handwriting Fillers: They are people that will write 1 and the Bank teller will think its 7. Their Handwriting can so confusing, probably these set of persons never used writting book during their Nursery/Primary School Days.. Examples of these category of persons are Doctors...
|Re: Five Types Of People That Fill Up Deposit Teller In The Bank by lirusehn(m): 9:23am On Oct 26, 2014|
Team Date forgetters (if such word exists)
Sometimez i ask lik four people cuz i do feel the date shud Ave bin So far gone.
|Re: Five Types Of People That Fill Up Deposit Teller In The Bank by philtrum(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2014|
Pen "borrowerz":- They leave their house without a pen and the annoying thing is once you give yours to them you won't see them when u are leaving or u forget..
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32