Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? (2485 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / Any lady that says YES to these questions can't remain single for long. / So, What Do Normal Boys And Girls Talk About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by argon500: 11:13am On Oct 26, 2014
So this past year I've been doing my best to grow and break out of my shell and meet new people. I'm still a painfully shy person, but at least now I have some confidence. Enough confidence to be happy with my life single or not.

But I'm at a point now where I know I need to start dating. And I know I can be successful at it.

The frustrating part is that it's such a long and drawn out process. Finding the right place to go, or the right words to say, or the right times and places to touch her, all for someone that is in all likelihood seeing three other guys ahead of you anyway.

Realistically, I only have time to schedule one date a week anyway. Assuming that I was actually able to meet one new completely random single person every week to ask for a date (which I have yet to figure out how to do), it seems like with all the odds stacked against us, it could take months or years before I find someone that is actually worth sticking around for.

Are normal people this patient? Does everyone really go through this?

1 Like

Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by urcutecrush(f): 11:22am On Oct 26, 2014
Have been single for eight month not because of shyness and am perfectly normal undecided
Seems u need encouragement.keep up with ur dates bro u will find ur soulmate sooner or later

1 Like

Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by Mprex(f): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2014
I've been single for a while now and i'm very comfortable with it. Not planning to go into another relationship soon.

But if you feel, you are ready for it, you know what you desire in a woman. Be on the outlook for those traits and you will certainly find her. Wish you the best

1 Like

Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2014
How can a guy be shy?
Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by jmoore(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
I have never been in any relationship for almost 30 decades of my entire life.
Am I normal? Yes, I am.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by Tymax(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Just pick wisely. The world has become a jungle full of selfish young people.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by Paulakosu(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
Through out their life time

1 Like

Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
It is better to be single than to be in a silly relationship..

During this waiting period of yours, make yourself a Mr Right for your Mrs right.

1 Like

Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by bhaliz44(m): 5:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
temigracie:

During this waiting period of yours, make yourself a Mr Right for your Mrs right.
like seriously undecided
Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
bhaliz44:
like seriously undecided

Yeah, like seriously
Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by dre11(m): 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
So that means if ur not in a relationship

U aren't normalundecided
*from the thread title*
Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by Superstar007(m): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
So those that are single are abnormal
Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by yinkard4me(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
temigracie:

How long did u stay single after ur break up
Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
yinkard4me:

How long did u stay single after ur break up

Am still single...

Going to the 6th month now...

I believe I'm preparing myself for my Mr right.
Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by yinkard4me(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
temigracie:

Am still single...

stays in Tanke, u? grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
yinkard4me:

stays in Tanke, u? grin

What are you insinuating?
Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
temigracie:

Am still single...

ooohhk. Op....argon500 this girl is single and I think she is a nice girl too.
Why don't u two exchange contact and see how things will work out

Thank me later cool
Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by denedene(m): 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
bin single for four years or so, cnt even rmba sef.... few tym I get d feeling of loneliness but most tyms I'm happy
Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by adrainuche(m): 4:09am On Oct 27, 2014
Relationship doesnt guarantee normality, Inshut the worst time of my life was when i was in a relationship ...
Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by vikkyboboski(m): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2014
one thing I have learnt tru life experience, is dat singleness should be cherished and valued! being single is a blessing! I have come to enjoy my single state like never before! d tin is dis Neva do tins cus others are doing it! don't enter in a relationship cus ur friends are into it! always have a positive reason to it! I was an example of dis! I did cus of wat I saw around but regretted d experience cus it affect my focus in carrier actualization! it is far better to have gud and nice friends Dan to be in an intimate relationship why u are still trying to arrive in life! @ Op for ur information am single and 100% normal , even most of my friends are admiring me! if u haven't actualize ur goal in life yet! I will advice u to just have nice friends around! cus intimacy is too demanding and puts one at d state of scatterses and dilemma! avoid it!
Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by izsmike: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2014
normal pple can stay single for as long as they wish until dey r ready to be abnormal
Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by Dcmg(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2014
I'v been single for about 3 years and i would be very happy to be single for the rest of my life.
See,what matters is prioritising your life and know what is really important to you and what you really need.
I'v prioritized my life,and my inner self knows i don't necessarily need a relationship/woman but again i need children so i might just find a way to sought that out.
Just know where you are going in life and everything else is secondary.Dnt allow peoples opinion define you.
Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by CHARLYX9: 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
argon500:
So this past year I've been doing my best to grow and break out of my shell and meet new people. I'm still a painfully shy person, but at least now I have some confidence. Enough confidence to be happy with my life single or not.

But I'm at a point now where I know I need to start dating. And I know I can be successful at it.

The frustrating part is that it's such a long and drawn out process. Finding the right place to go, or the right words to say, or the right times and places to touch her, all for someone that is in all likelihood seeing three other guys ahead of you anyway.

Realistically, I only have time to schedule one date a week anyway. Assuming that I was actually able to meet one new completely random single person every week to ask for a date (which I have yet to figure out how to do), it seems like with all the odds stacked against us, it could take months or years before I find someone that is actually worth sticking around for.

Are normal people this patient? Does everyone really go through this?
This your problem read this
www.nairaland.com/1964866/how-know-chronic-masturbator-masturbatress#27491913
Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by argon500: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2014
AgapeCharis:
ooohhk. Op....argon500 this girl is single and I think she is a nice girl too.
Why don't u two exchange contact and see how things will work out

Thank me later cool

Like seriously?
Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2014
argon500:

Like seriously?
grin

BTW→ Annypie for miss Nairaland
Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by argon500: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2014
AgapeCharis:
grin

BTW→ Annypie for miss Nairaland

Sorry who is Annypie again?
Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 29, 2014
argon500:

Sorry who is Annypie again?
she's contesting for Miss Nairaland
Ur vote will count
Re: How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? by argon500: 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
AgapeCharis:
she's contesting for Miss Nairaland
Ur vote will count

Now I understand.. Na how much you wan give me for voting for her?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking NEWS - Graphic Photo! / My Brother Brought A Male Friend Neighbor Into Our House? / Guys: Mention The Nairalander You Feel Like Fvcking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.