Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road (2341 Views)

Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? / Pictures Of The Car That Got Burnt At Onipan Bus Stop / See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by tomiobj(m): 11:21am On Oct 26, 2014
As for me I will pick the lexus LFA. I just like the design nd build of the car

Please comment,dont read only

Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by Beesluv: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2014
Beetle. Yorubas call it 'ijapa'

1 Like

Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by justi4jesu(f): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2014
More like a confused road to me. angry
Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by Whizpeter(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2014
Peugeot 504 undecided
Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by Whizpeter(m): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2014
Beesluv:
Beetle. Yorubas call it 'ijapa'
'We' call it Tortoise Car
Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 26, 2014
There's nothing particularly interesting to me about that road.

I drove Lombard Street in San Fransisco in my 1970 Austin Mini Cooper though.

Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by tomiobj(m): 11:34am On Oct 26, 2014
Whizpeter:

'We' call it Tortoise Car
. What is d difference
Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by Whizpeter(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2014
tomiobj:
. What is d difference
Nothing.. Was just giving you another name for "Ijapa"
Moreover what's the meaning of Ijapa?
Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by tomiobj(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2014
Whizpeter:

Nothing.. Was just giving you another name for "Ijapa"
Moreover what's the meaning of Ijapa?
Ijapa is just English for tortoise. The other English name I know for the car is 'elephant car
Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by Lovetinz(m): 11:52am On Oct 26, 2014
I am afraid of Heights!!

Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by abbeycial: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2014
maybe any of these or both

1 Like

Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by yungboss(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2014
The e30 m3

Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by colossus2: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lol....thinking
Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by lonelydora: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
tomiobj:
As for me I will pick the lexus LFA. I just like the design nd build of the car

Please comment,dont read only
You wan die abi? Fast car on this kind of road?

2 Likes

Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by tomiobj(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
lonelydora:

. James bond tns
Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by Readonee35L(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
A Rear wheel drive for sure
My charger would still do but i wont mind the challenger hell Cat
Drifting and power sliding on does curves
Be careful or it might bite you like a snake grin
Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by Readonee35L(m): 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
The road looks more like Badlands In Gta San Andreas ,the mission where you have to pick up Ceaser in His Low Rider,
smiley
Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by billy187(m): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
I actually thought for a while which car would ideal to toss into these awesome turns. SUVs were quickly crossed out 'cos they'll be like controlling a giraffe on roller skates. Odds are that I'd take a porshe 911 convertible or even a boxster. However....i'd most likely take my ol' 03 ford focus wagon. Its definitely not the fastest car around.....but few late model cars can keep composure like my 11 year old when the road gets windy. A road like this one would be so ridiculously fun to drive...my head gets dizzy from even fantasizing about it. Ford really gave it all they got back then.
Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by tomiobj(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Readonee35L:
The road looks more like Badlands In Gta San Andreas ,the mission where you have to pick up Ceaser in His Low Rider,
smiley
. Wow. I dint think of dat

But d game is old tho. Der r two gtas after san andreas. It's 10 years old
Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by yungboss(m): 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
lonelydora:

exactly my thoughts, it's wise to choose a Mazda Miata or the Honda s2000.
Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by Whizpeter(m): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
tomiobj:

Ijapa is just English for tortoise. The other English name I know for the car is 'elephant car
Okay...
I guess u meant Ijapa z d yoruba word for tortoise!
Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by tomiobj(m): 5:11am On Oct 27, 2014
Whizpeter:

Okay...
I guess u meant Ijapa z d yoruba word for tortoise!
yh
Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by Readonee35L(m): 9:21am On Oct 27, 2014
tomiobj:
. Wow. I dint think of dat

But d game is old tho. Der r two gtas after san andreas. It's 10 years old
played that game long ago
around 2006
Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by tmanis(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2014
too bad...

Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by Fulaman198(m): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by billy187(m): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by Fulaman198(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
billy187:

I approve!!
Admittedly,if I get a telsa, I may spend more time stalking folks in parking lots....that car is stealth personified.

Indeed lollllll
Re: Post the pic of the car You would Wish To Drive Down This Beautiful Road by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
yungboss:
The e30 m3

Nice.

I got my clock cleaned last week by one.

(1) (Reply)

Elantra Vs Corolla / Nigerian Man Emerges The First African To Own Rolls Royce Wraith Eagle Viii 2020 / POLL. Would You Patronise A Drive Thru Car Wash Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.