Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell (80459 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Battle Sexual Temptation In A Christian's Life / Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays / Some Things That Attract Demons To People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by iamord(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
*Singing*

*gold all in my chain*
*gold all in my ring*
*gold all in my watch*
*dont believe just watch*

Hehehehe!!!

You see!!! a lot of so called born against will receive the greatest april fool of their life when they are told that they are not welcome in heaven

Look at the great men in the bible

One thing is constant amongst them

They were not f.o.o.l.I.s.h and daft
That's to make you know heaven will not be an escape destination for people that can't use their brains...

All manner Fuckery will not be tolerated.

Be fruitful and Multiply. Simple rule!!

yet some Of you have chosen to be barren in all spheres of life by starving yourself of. Knowledge, and feeling your brains with all forms of. Junk. and u call it wisdom

I spit and blow thick kelebe on this modern day born again breeds springing up!

Tweeeaaa!!

1 Like

Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by Mbediogu(m): 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
Most of the items on your list are of non biblical origin. I would say Pork, and pork products including vaccines, human blood and blood products such as immunoglobulins (yes, I am a doctor), stolen items, abortifacients, items for killing such as guns, bombs, swords etc, all such things that will bring God to ridicle such as cartons, films, etc.
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
esonuu:
u fink God is hungry and therefore accepts all offering and tithe? If u like play pool or steal (directly or indirectly) then bring the 10% of it to God,na curse u dey bring upon urself
there is a thick line btw stealing and selling something legally. And no, ifa should bring a tithe of 'dog' into God's house, God will merely reject and not curse. Thank you.
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
ugoezeik:
lol u no well
cheesy
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by fyneboi79(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ukutsgp:
so u watch indecency?
Pls just shut up and let God be the judge cos ‎u are not any better than us.I drink alcohol,watch indecency,smoke weed,womanise and so on.But believe me when I say I am better than ‎u cos I come out clean.not people like ‎u who pretend to be good when they should even have the certificate to create their own hell fire here on earth. hypocritical charlatan ‎u are undecided

1 Like

Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by fabulousdame(f): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ukutsgp:
so u watch indecency?
Is this the point where u tell me..i'm not going to heaven?
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by fyneboi79(m): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
MrsAnyanwu:
Holier than thou people on nairaland,let me get outta thread, cos I really want to know how many people would make this heaven ( gold,cartoon) gibberish ,nonsense,outta thread jorrrrr
pls don't go,wait and let's thrash it out with these holier than thou charlatans.
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by marnboy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
which part of d bible is it written dat we should drink alcohol or not use gold etc, hv u forgotten d advice of paul to timothy?
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by odave: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
sukkot:

bros the bible is not a literal book. what is the bibles definition of water ?

revelation 17 vs 15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the wh-ore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. <<< WATER MEANS PEOPLES

what is the bibles definition of wine ? wine is philosophies and doctrines. the words in the bible is wine. so when it says Jesus turned water into wine it is the LORDS way of saying MANY PEOPLES GOT CONVERTED BY THE WORD wink

O boi see twisted doctrine!!! So mother of jesus asked him to preach to people? The wine finished, the one jesus did was better...oga ask for forgiveness...you dey teach heresy sir
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by iamord(m): 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
pweetixandy:
even king solomon,the richest man who lived had all the finest things,gold,silver,name it. And who blessed him with them? GOD did! U need to stop this nonsense

Correct girl!!

Turn! Let me put this 18ct cuban link chain on your neck. With a 4k you hand sign diamond encrusted pendant, in memory of all this hypocrites on here.
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by fyneboi79(m): 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
fabulousdame:

I am suprised that ‎u haven't shamelessly left this thread after falling flat on a simple christian test of rewarding evil with good.People like ‎u are specially expected by this devil ‎u preach to wait in hell for the sinners undecided
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by sukkot: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
odave:

O boi see twisted doctrine!!! So mother of jesus asked him to preach to people? The wine finished, the one jesus did was better...oga ask for forgiveness...you dey teach heresy sir
mother of Jesus is Israel. Jesus is the 144 elect out of israel. bible is not what you think it is
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by iamord(m): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
fabulousdame:

Don't mind this hyprocrties abeg..satan is least disturbed about them

1 Like

Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by fyneboi79(m): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
iamord:

Correct girl!!

Turn! Let me put this 18ct cuban link chain on your neck. With a 4k you hand sign diamond encrusted pendant, in memory of all this hypocrites on here.
Don't mind the Op.I tested his faith by calling him a lunatic and he posted back calling me a lunatic.And I wonder what happened to d law of returning evil with good?Turning d other cheek?Loving the enemy? Lo and behold he did not learn that part of christianity grin
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by pweetixandy: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
iamord:

Correct girl!!

put it on for me jor! People have twisted. Scriptures ehn!

1 Like

Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by eripecs(f): 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
vickyO:

Tell that to the Deeper life brethren...

Eh en... I guess you'll birth multitude in your lifetime....
There are many churches and christians that are deep in spiritual things and heaven minded.
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by fyneboi79(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
fabulousdame:

And what authority does a charlatan like him have to tell ‎u that.Criminals parading as saints and preaching false doctrines.I tell ‎u in all the op's self acclaimed glory,he can't stand before ‎u an ordinary sinner
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by MaziOmenuko: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ukutsgp:
no. There is nothing wrong in selling gold. I am nt talking of Gold but the things i list above.

Do you have bible quotations to back up your claim? Especially about alcohol because the bible never said imbibing alcohol is a sin. God even encouraged us to buy alcohol and strong drink with our tithe, eat and drink!

I have bible quotations for my post, bring yours up and let me enlighten you.
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by iamord(m): 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mbediogu:

Most of the items on your list are of non biblical origin. I would say Pork, and pork products including vaccines, human blood and blood products such as immunoglobulins (yes, I am a doctor), stolen items, abortifacients, items for killing such as guns, bombs, swords etc, all such things that will bring God to ridicle such as cartons, films, etc.

The people of vietnam ,china, thailand are know to live long and stay healthy.. Go and check their diets.. I Was watching bizarre foods on discovery channel..and I saw restaurants sell roaches, scorpion, brains of. Animals.. Snake, Puffer fish,tree. Grubs.. And all sort of “unclean” things you cant think of. Yet those foods are rich in Protein compared to our one way bread and ewa agoyin .. They don't need to rely on imports cos they know God has provided. Unlike the hypocrites we have here. smh
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by Gabreal1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
blessedvisky:
i was referring to violent cartoons..
wait o, there are some bible story movies where you watch real violence ...remember Samson's story.
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by fyneboi79(m): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
iamord:
*Singing*

*gold all in my chain*
*gold all in my ring*
*gold all in my watch*
*dont believe just watch*

Hehehehe!!!

You see!!! a lot of so called born against will receive the greatest april fool of their life when they are told that they are not welcome in heaven

Look at the great men in the bible

One thing is constant amongst them

They were not f.o.o.l.I.s.h and daft
That's to make you know heaven will not be an escape destination for people that can't use their brains...

All manner Fuckery will not be tolerated.

Be fruitful and Multiply. Simple rule!!

yet some Of you have chosen to be barren in all spheres of life by starving yourself of. Knowledge, and feeling your brains with all forms of. Junk. and u call it wisdom

I spit and blow thick kelebe on this modern day born again breeds springing up!

Tweeeaaa!!
Pls make that kelebe double portion,thick and hard to remove with soap ,with acidity on my account grin
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by iamord(m): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
pweetixandy:
put it on for me jor! People have twisted. Scriptures ehn!

Correct! See fine girl that God made.. It looks good on u.. Don't flaunt it in front of them ooo..cos they don't know the worth.

If they make it to heaven they deserve to leave in concert houses there.

So Go to where people will respect you

But b4 u go,

Turn back and take a look at them

Then take a look at the country and africa

Do u now understand why we are not developed?
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by fabulousdame(f): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
fyneboi79:
I am suprised that ‎u haven't shamelessly left this thread after falling flat on a simple christian test of rewarding evil with good.People like ‎u are specially expected by this devil ‎u preach to wait in hell for the sinners undecided
Sharrap abeg..atleast i'm not a hypocrite like most of you...preach one thing and do another.
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by jobsat34(m): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
asudan:

11 Gold
12 weavon
13 HAIR RELAXER

you should ve said christians shouldnt do any menial job other than preaching the Gospel self.. Smh
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by eripecs(f): 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
lastmessenger:

So this hogwash you wrote here is the sound doctrine. You are yet to know who God is.
It amaze me that some intelligent guys believe that simply putting on gold is a ticket to hell.ignorance is a cage.
May it not be too late for you to realise the truth. The intelligence and wisdom of man are different from the way of God.
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by MaziOmenuko: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mbediogu:

Lies from the pit of hell!

All the swords David used in fighting the philistines were forged by who? Devil?

About pork, peter was seriously warned in his vision by an angel never to call anything God created as an 'abomination'. Why? Does things were actually an abomination according to jewish laws; but right now; there's liberty and we're free from the jewish laws.

When paul was sent for one of his missionary journeys, the spirit asked him to eat whatever it is he was presented to; knowing fully well he was going to the gentiles.

Do you folks read the bible at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by odave: 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
sukkot:
mother of Jesus is Israel. Jesus is the 144 elect out of israel. bible is not what you think it is

From wch bible b dat bro? Illuminati book shey?
cheesy
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by fyneboi79(m): 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
fabulousdame:

Sharrap abeg..atleast i'm not a hypocrite like most of you...preach one thing and do another.
‎u got it wrongundecided
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by fabulousdame(f): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
fyneboi79:
And what authority does a charlatan like him have to tell ‎u that.Criminals parading as saints and preaching false doctrines.I tell ‎u in all the op's self acclaimed glory,he can't stand before ‎u an ordinary sinner
Dnt mind him joor...all these people wit dudu osun hearts.
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by fabulousdame(f): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
fyneboi79:
ahah!! Who is dis one Were ‎u not d olosho I took home last night that has turned preacher today Holy Gabriel! Wonders shall never end. Ashi at night ,evangelist by day undecided
Do u even have sense at all?
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by iamord(m): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
fyneboi79:
Pls make that kelebe double portion,thick and hard to remove with soap ,with acidity on my account grin

You wish is my command bro.

I am coming with a. Vessel full of kelebe! Its enough for them and their generation.
Re: Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell by deletrue: 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
asudan:

11 Gold
12 weavon
13 HAIR RELAXER
14 bleaching creams
15 others include to avoid always waiting for lifts, stop visiting fast food joints etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere / "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.