Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere (80320 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka "Odumeje" Ohanaemere's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by donsolo4u2c(m): 6:02am On May 11, 2020
Native Doctor and Villagers perform Rituals against Prophet Odumeje at Izuogu shrine (video)

Ebonyi Tv have obtain a video footage of a scary moment a Native Doctor of Arondizuogu, Imo state performed rituals against the Controversial Anambra prophet, Chukwuemeka Ohanemere popularly Known as Odumeje or Indaboski for speaking against their Deity and the Late Music Legend “Pericoma”.

In the video obtain by Ebonyi Tv, Villagers and elders can be seen sitting at the big shrine while the Native doctor performs Rituals against the Man of God using their native language.

The Native Doctor called on all their gods to come out and fight prophet Odumeje for condemning it.

He further accused prophet Odumeje of getting his Power from India, adding that he cannot get his power from a foreign land and test in their Own Land.

The Native doctor killed a Life Fowl which he said it represents Odumeje, while breaking the Fowls’s legs he cursed Prophet Odumeje and his Family.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jqldgv_LH4

https://ebonyitvnews.com/2020/05/11/native-doctor-and-villagers-performs-rituals-against-prophet-odumeje-at-izuogu-shrine-video/

14 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by jeffizy(m): 6:08am On May 11, 2020
I got a good seat.

Season 2 Don come out.

PS : I can act too.

184 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by MERCHANDISER: 6:09am On May 11, 2020
Did You Call Odumeje a Fake Pastor ? You need to read this ! I see some Christians posting all sorts of bad contents regarding Odumeje. This is wrong on every sides, because i have come to understand that pastors are not perfect like we make them to be. I had previously chosen to just ignore but let me state that Odumeje's crime is his inability to not speak English and his love for casual outfits. Odumeje has not done half of what your favourite pastors have done, i hope you are cognozant of this fact, because i grew up in the church. While your pastor is buying private Jets, building world standard edifices and schools that your children cant afford to attend, Odumeje was giving Money to fire victims, food to the poor and building roads. While your pastor was allegedly looking for another female victim to exploit sexually, Odumeje was showing his wife love and being a father to his beautiful children. Were we not here when Pastor Adeboye asked people to donate 1billion each? Were we not here when your GO in Abuja asked his members to Jump into the cleansing Pool for 50k? Are you not aware that your pastors sell mantle and olive oil? While your Pastors move around with Armed men, Odumeje is in the street mixing with street boys and girls, maybe thats why you call him a fake prophet. People that couldnt critisize the COZA pastor are insulting Odumeje and thats laughable. Some of your pastors have been banned from entering some countries because of fraud, are you aware ? Odumeje dances "in a worldly fashion" but your suit wearing and English speaking pastor wines and dines with corrupt politicians. I can go on and on but let me not open fowl nyash.
Things that will make u a man of God
1: Your relationship with God
2. Your way of life
3: And ur spiritual background. Pls deduct that mindset that reading ur bible, speaking good English we make u a man of God

719 Likes 67 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Fasindo: 6:17am On May 11, 2020
shocked

Odumeje FC vs Villagers FC.
Let's know who will win the match.
The Match is still 0 4 both
Like for Odumeje
Share for Native Doctor

Only if the doctor can use d same energy he uses in doing rituals that will kill Odumeje and divert it into doing ritual that will kill covid19.

I pity the native doctors that will use their hard earn money to pay d native doctor, the native doctor don catch out on their head

357 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by KaideeGee(m): 6:22am On May 11, 2020
Mad men plenty for naija sha.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by austinsmat(m): 6:29am On May 11, 2020
Odumeje liquid metal

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Quadranoo(m): 6:34am On May 11, 2020
grin
Fasindo:
shocked

Like for Odumeje
Share for Native Doctor

Only if the doctor can use d same energy he uses in doing rituals that will kill Odumeje and divert it into doing ritual that will kill covid19.

I pity the native doctors that will use their hard earn money to pay d native doctor, the native doctor don catch out on their head
Hmm! Indian power vs Nigeria Juju!
My money is on Indaboski bahose, the liquid metal himself grin
Fasindo:
shocked

Like for Odumeje
Share for Native Doctor

Hmm! Indian power vs Nigeria Juju!
My money is on Indaboski bahose, the liquid metal himself. Over 1.5

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by MERCHANDISER: 6:38am On May 11, 2020
Anytime I need to laugh I just watch odumeje videos on YouTube

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by ZhiosonWind: 6:39am On May 11, 2020
Liquid metal of life and after life

Bhaoshe

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Nobody: 6:42am On May 11, 2020
All these stupid villagers

You have all these powers and you are still poor.

You are attacking Odumeje for telling una the truth...

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by kaeycea(m): 6:42am On May 11, 2020
Battle line drawn.
Let's see who blinks first

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Mynd44: 6:44am On May 11, 2020
Why call him a Native doctor? He is obviously not a Native doctor, he is a spiritualist or a priest of some religion.

Native doctors are healers and have little or nothing to do with this type of stuff

185 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by MERCHANDISER: 7:16am On May 11, 2020
Mynd44:
Why call him a Native doctor? He is obviously not a Native doctors, he is a spiritualist or a priest of some religion.

Native doctor's are healers and have little or nothing to do with this type of stuff
Until I found Odumeje wanting, he is still a man of God with
grace. If you want to criticise him, come with point and
evidence and not with sentiment or allegation.

He is a philanthropist and he makes his congregation happy with his comic preaching.
That's to me a real man of God not those scammers that only knows how to speak big grammar

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by seanwilliam(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2020
I am a war, I am a sparkling glass, na me gan gan, indaborororoski grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by adextetoo(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2020
Indabosky, lion of the tribe of the unconscious, you will always be a liquid metal

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by GamalNasser: 7:47am On May 11, 2020
Fight between two Herbalist

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by double0seven(m): 7:58am On May 11, 2020
Those people will be paid by Idabosky

Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Aufbauh(m): 8:01am On May 11, 2020
Although i pity those young men who should have use their productive years for something good, possibly for finding cure to Covid-19 instead of fetish competition.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by adadike(f): 8:10am On May 11, 2020
The kingdom of Satan against another kingdom of Satan . I never knew Satan can be this foolish. Mana Biko, make una let Odumejeje be o. We need his comic relief now than ever.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by mrvitalis(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2020
Arochukwu people scattered all over igbo land are really trouble Sha ...right from time they used juju to scare the hell out of the igbos ,ijaws and binis ..knowing fully well it's scam ....aro nation I hail ooh

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 8:22am On May 11, 2020
I can still remember the day when this man (odumeje) gave me money in 2018

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by crestedaguiyi: 8:24am On May 11, 2020
This is a battle between 2 under world powers.

While one is imported, the other is home grown.

Home grown will defeat the imported in this instance because indaboski can not travel out for fortification

13 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by nairalandankrah: 8:24am On May 11, 2020
adadike:
The kingdom of Satan against another kingdom of Satan . I never knew Satan can be this foolish.

It is we humans that are the foolish ones...in the kingdom of darkness/ spiritual, there is hierarchy of authority and the devils understand that and respect that.. That's why they are very well coordinated..

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by adadike(f): 8:25am On May 11, 2020
nairalandankrah:

It is we humans that are the foolish ones...in the kingdom of darkness/ spiritual, there is hierarchy of authority and the devils understand that and respect that.. That's why they are very well coordinated..
now who is the higher authority between Odumejeje and the native doctor?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by nairalandankrah: 8:31am On May 11, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Thisnis a battle between 2 under world powers.

Whilenone is imported, the other is home grown.

Home grown will defeat the importednin this instance because indaboski can not travel out for fortification
You may not necessarily have to be physically present to undergo fortification... That's why there is astral projection...although it'd for those who have come up to that level in exorcism..
And in the spiritual, there is nothing like home grown or abroad grown.. It is one Satan, race, or colour doesn't come to play ther

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by crestedaguiyi: 8:34am On May 11, 2020
nairalandankrah:

You may not necessarily have to be physically present to undergo fortification... That's why there is astral projection...although it'd for those who have come up to that level in exorcism..
And in the spiritual, there is nothing like home grown or abroad grown.. It is one Satan, race, or colour doesn't come to play ther

Dont say what you dont know.

An oracle you soeak to directly and the one some one speak on yiur behalf are not the same.
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by wonuks(m): 8:36am On May 11, 2020
grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by iCauseTrouble: 8:36am On May 11, 2020
1-1
Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by DrChukki: 8:36am On May 11, 2020
Now we will see the power that will bow to the other... If Odumeje is truly a servant of God, then....

Anyway, time will tell.

I'm just watching

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Nobody: 8:36am On May 11, 2020

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere by Generalkorex(m): 8:36am On May 11, 2020
I am war..
I am indabosky

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol / Lisa, Esther Ajayi Daughter's Birthday Party Dress (Photos) / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.