Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday (70910 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Ex-militants Mount Road Blocks In Warri Over Amnesty Programme / Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by chrisviral(m): 9:42am On Oct 28, 2014
crown777:

Get yourself out of thou shall not judge prison. Elijah confronted Jezebel and prophets of ba'al. Roger that. Dis peeps are the prophet of ba'al of our time. Am sure u know who queen jezebel is.

And how exactly are they like Jezebel? Similarities will do...
The problem with Nigeria is that we think the problem Of Nigeria is our Leaders, No, they. Real problem with Nigeria and is Nigerians, all of us collectively.

Elijah Confronted, Nice, its a good thing you know it's not Elijah Sat at his house and condemned, rather He confronted, how many Nigerians are willing to confront, None, because All of Us are guilty of our own very sins, who dares talk?

My points remains let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone, Elijah was, so he casted, apparently there no such peeps in Nigeria, atleast not the ones in power...
So instead of spewing nothing useful on NL, GET ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAY FOR YOUR LEADERS.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by jdilight(m): 11:20am On Oct 28, 2014
hybridtm:
The prayer of sinner is an abomination b4 God...........make dem go ask for forgiveness of sins First, for all d money wai dem don steal

How you take know say dem still money? na you coordinate am/
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by jdilight(m): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2014
diluminati:
Someone tell me how much taxpayer's money he wasted on this trip. We all know gej and co in those pics are born looters. See common suswam where his state is in tatters, owing teachers salaries for months, tell me what is he praying for? show me your friends and company and i'll tell you who you are. See the bling bling pastor, a known terror associate. See all of them.
But someone tell me if this is not divisive. is there any point to let nigerians see this pic, what good will it do in the life of nigerians, particularly the moslems? when will gej visit mecca or even a mosque and pray with them, even if he pretends, so he doesnt seem divisive?

Must it be mecca or mosque before it will be justified? How many of our past leaders who were Muslims that went to Israel? Do you know how much Nigeria spend every year sending Muslims to mecca?

Please respect the religion of the president. Christians did that with all the ex leaders who were Muslims, you should do so.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Atigba: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2014
femmy2010:
Thank Goodness our God is a patient God and not like some impatient small gods like Amadioha, ogun, Obatele etc.
If God were like the aforementioned gods then thunder would have struck on mount carmel.

God Bless Nigeria.
You are a fool for degrading our Gods
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by benELOHIM7(m): 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2014
Lord where are your prophets

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by crown777(m): 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
chrisviral:

And how exactly are they like Jezebel? Similarities will do...
The problem with Nigeria is that we think the problem Of Nigeria is our Leaders, No, they. Real problem with Nigeria and is Nigerians, all of us collectively.

Elijah Confronted, Nice, its a good thing you know it's not Elijah Sat at his house and condemned, rather He confronted, how many Nigerians are willing to confront, None, because All of Us are guilty of our own very sins, who dares talk?

My points remains let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone, Elijah was, so he casted, apparently there no such peeps in Nigeria, atleast not the ones in power...
So instead of spewing nothing useful on NL, GET ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAY FOR YOUR LEADERS.

I can see your prayers working on them. Smh
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by chrisviral(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
crown777:

I can see your prayers working on them. Smh

Ofcourse it does, but Pessimists like you will never appreciate it, even if GEJ hangs himself for you, it's never enough, it's a gradual process bro, the change will come.

I'll keep praying, because I'm sensible and patriotic not a complainant who laments and spews hate at any given opportunity on Nairaland.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by femmy2010(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Atigba:

You are a fool for degrading our Gods

Boy, You are a donkey .
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by bigbozz(m): 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
thou shall not judge for judgement belongs to the Lord. You better start asking for your own forgiveness now for declaring them thieves.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by bigbozz(m): 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
I CAN SEE EVERYTHING........
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Attorney1Lawz: 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
freshness2020:
...and ♈όϋ shall stand before kings and princes!
His Words has been fulfilled upon Ūя̲̅ life sir..
Keep rising Daddy Oyedepo.
..and to our Darling President.. Keep Praying for peace cos dats what we need now! In faith we are with ♈όϋ .

I believe Nigeria is on the path to greater heights with these MEN of GOD discarding denominational differences to come in ONE ACCORD against the challenges that have long held this great nation down.

Reminds me of when Joseph Babalola - the sage - spoke to the earth in 1970 and in that same year there was an avalanche of developments including the very discovery of oil in commercial quantities and immediate exploration.

Nigerians should expect a realignment of the "NIGERIAN STAR".

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by princebergz(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
MadCow1:

Yes I do.. Still does not make you any smarter than a kindergarten school dropout.

*huff* yeah right... filthy bell end!
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Ilekokonit: 1:06am On Oct 29, 2014
Alcatraz001:
I am a yoruba Christian who hates the ibos.

I am a Yoruba Christian and I don't hate any Nigerian.

I've got too many Igbo friends and this makes hating Igbos NOT possible or practical for me. Its just not possible for me to hate Igbos when some of my earliest friends in Lagos were Igbo and some of them speak Yoruba as well as I do or even better. In fact one of them did Yoruba O'levels and passed with flying colours.

But I will vote for Buhari simply because he is way above the rest in terms of honesty. If Buhari was representing a party formed in Igboland, he would still be my choice due to his spartan lifestyle and honesty.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Horus(m): 1:24am On Oct 29, 2014

President Jonathan Praying at Mount Carmel on Sunday
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Yahwin(m): 1:28am On Oct 29, 2014
THIS IS WHO I AM

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by macof(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
GEJ is a fool and a bastard but still better than buhari

Buhari is jst an old cow
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Franchise21(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
hybridtm:
The prayer of sinner is an abomination b4 God...........make dem go ask for forgiveness of sins First, for all d money wai dem don steal
There is sense in what u said bt thou shall nt judge so u won't b judged
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by hizaya61(m): 7:00am On Oct 30, 2014
Orunto:
May God hear Mr. President's Prayers for Nigeria IJN AMEN!
Who told you he's praying for Nigeria abi you be PDP member ni ?
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by guvnor83: 8:26am On Oct 30, 2014
Look at them(thieves, occultist,ritualist) in the house of God. how i wish God will serve them there justice at that point.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by EOS(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
Fine pixs
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Finekunlex(f): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2014
Alcatraz001:
As a Christian I have to admit that Goodluck Jonathan's administration has been below par in the majority of Niggeria's sectors but he is our only hope as Nigerian muslims are on a very dangerous resurgence.

I am a yoruba Christian who hates the ibos but I must confess that we Yoruba christians need the ibos now more than ever because we yoruba christians are on the verge of being sidelined/islamised by our muslim brothers.The raging debate abt wearing of hijab by muslims in our schools is raging on in Lagos state and there is a new consciousness in me particularly of the plans by the muslims to throw us all into chaos in yorubaland.

We as christians should forget about the good lives we live and the holy sermons being preached in church and be ready for war because the perilous times are here.The administration of Goodluck Jonathan is the only one that can asssure us of our religious freedom in Nigeria.We have all seen how Papa Oritshejafor's name has been smeared because his Private Jet was involved in the Cash for Arms scandal.We as christians (Especially yoruba Christians) need to wake up from our slumber andd take our rightful place in the scheme of things lest we are forcefully islamised or turned into 2nd Class citizens in our Country.

The muslims in Lagos state are already campaigning against Akinwunmi Ambode's Gubernatorial Ambition because he's a christian and they claim that they are more in Number in Lagos State.We as yoruba christians need the massive support and cooperation of our Ibo Brothers in order not to turn Lagos state and Southwest Nigeria into an islamic Caliphate.The Dream of Usman Danfodio to dip the Quran into the Atlantic Ocean shall not manifest in Jesus Name!

This is the time to eschew all forms of disunity and rancour in the body of christ and come together to win this Cold war.I make bold to say that next year will be a very Explosive year as a lot of things will be decided in this Country.Nigeria is a Secular Nation.

I never ever thought I would join my ibo brothers and TANoids to say this but......Jonathan till 2019!!!

Shalom.

Mr. Alcatraz, your sentiments are wrongly placed in and out......FYI too, the Muslims in Lagos are more than averagely liberated from dogmatic religious sentiments and are fully behind Akinwunmi Ambode for the only important yardstick of competence. Go figure.....http://akinwunmiambode.com/muslims-declare-support-akinwunmi-ambode/
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Israel5(m): 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
hybridtm:
saint pharisee

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The 9th Senate: Full List Of Newly Elected Senators / PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged / Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.