Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday (70855 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Ex-militants Mount Road Blocks In Warri Over Amnesty Programme / Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by ideology(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
BodyKiss:

When will people like you know that respect is earned, not given.
Brother you are on your own, respect the office they occupy.

An how am. I sure, you are better than them, and you won't do worst.

Mark my words, anyone that speaks against the office Will never occupy that office.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
deebrain:
Interesting country. You are praying to God. You go to Israel. You are all suited up. Looking sweet. You bring in journalists and paparazzi. You make speeches and give awards. You make your prayers.
You bring the mentors, the best and the holy to pray with you. You have it all on tape.

You pray. Very sweetly. You pray to God to do the things He has actually told you to do. God is not stupid. He knows your hearts and potentials. Ebola came, you conquered. That was something that would have wiped you away-but you took action and became responsible.

You do not need this tour. Go back home and treat employment and electricity the way you dealt with ebola, you gathering of hypocrites!
I like this comment; what our leaders (president, governors, ministers, etc) need to do is to declare war against graduate/youth unemployment in Nigeria by rolling out some well-structured programmes aimed at empowering youths employment-wise, and most of our problems will be solved naturally.

But then, it doesn't take the president alone to do this or to make it work. It requires the absolute/honest cooperation of all Nigerians to make it work.

For instance, if president rolls out such project, will he be the one to mount the leadership in all states and local governments Nope!

And you and I know that our fellow ordinary Nigerians that will be appointed to man these projects will loot the funds and still form James Bond. Some have backings stronger than the presidency.

If you dare prosecute any, his tribesmen, his religious brothers, his village people will start screaming- tribalism, religious discrimination, will start campaigning and attacking the president, etc by all means- spiritually, physically, etc...so my brother, its not easy. Past Nigerian leaders really messed Nigeria up to an irredeemable state.

Nigeria was allowed to over spoil by past leaders. And again, Nigeria is too tribalistic, and religiously divided to have one voice on national developmental issues.

Hausas don't want to see Igbos, Igbos don't want to see Yorubas...and Yorubas don't want to see Niger deltans while Middle beltans don't want to see Hausas.

Same way, Christians and Muslims don't agree cos Muslims always want to dominate, and this creates pressure based on things happening in other nations and continents.

Nigeria's problem is too complex, sighs.

I wonder if this country can be as some of us dream, with the way all Nigerians reason and behave, I doubt. Maybe re-colonisation by the west maybe the only solution, sadly

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Vikky014(f): 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
hybridtm:
The prayer of sinner is an abomination b4 God...........make dem go ask for forgiveness of sins First, for all d money wai dem don steal
d prayer of a righteous person is what before GOD
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by oluamid(m): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
DailyNews:
I like this comment; what our leaders (president, governors, ministers, etc) need to do is to declare war against graduate/youth unemployment in Nigeria by rolling out some well-structured programmes aimed at empowering youths employment-wise, and most of our problems will be solved naturally.

But then, it doesn't take the president alone to do this or to make it work. It requires the absolute/honest cooperation of all Nigerians to make it work.

For instance, if president rolls out such project, will he be the one to mount the leadership in all states and local governments Nope!

And you and I know that our fellow ordinary Nigerians that will be appointed to man these projects will loot the funds and still form James Bond. Some have backings stronger than the presidency.

If you dare prosecute any, his tribesmen, his religious brothers, his village people will start screaming- tribalism, religious discrimination, will start campaigning and attacking the president, etc by all means- spiritually, physically, etc...so my brother, its not easy. Past Nigerian leaders really messed Nigeria up to an irredeemable state.

Nigeria was allowed to over spoil by past leaders. And again, Nigeria is too tribalistic, and religiously divided to have one voice on national developmental issues.

Hausas don't want to see Igbos, Igbos don't want to see Yorubas...and Yorubas don't want to see Niger deltans while Middle beltans don't want to see Hausas.

Same way, Christians and Muslims don't agree cos Muslims always want to dominate, and this creates pressure based on things happening in other nations and continents.

Nigeria's problem is too complex, sighs.

I wonder if this country can be as some of us dream, with the way all Nigerians reason and behave, I doubt. Maybe re-colonisation by the west maybe the only solution, sadly

You started well but ended badly. Don't overgeneralize. Not all Nigerians are tribe-conscious as you seem to think. And please tell me, when has Nigerian muslims stood as one and tried to dominate? Violent people are violent not because of their tribe or religion, but in spite of it.

There are only two types of people in this world: Good people and Bad people...and they cut across tribes and religion.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
Elisim:

C their tummies like pregnant women....
lol.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by mandarin: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
@Deebrain

Interesting country. You are praying to God. You go to Israel. You are all suited up. Looking sweet. You bring in journalists and paparazzi. You make speeches and give awards. You make your prayers.
You bring the mentors, the best and the holy to pray with you. You have it all on tape.

You pray. Very sweetly. You pray to God to do the things He has actually told you to do. God is not silly. He knows your hearts and potentials. Ebola came, you conquered. That was something that would have wiped you away-but you took action and became responsible.

You do not need this tour. Go back home and treat employment and electricity the way you dealt with ebola, you gathering of hypocrites!

I was fortunate to be at the RCCG Holy Ghost service program the night President Jonathan knelt at the alter of God and was prayed for by the General Overseer, that was a great turning point in his political journey as election result would later revealed that most of the entire Christian community have voted him into power.it was left to him to work as the SON of God bearing in mind his own background story of poverty and lack, we were all hopeful for change. The president had many attributes shared with Jesus in terms of poor background, from a part of the country where mindset is averse to peaceful resolution of differences just like Christ was a Galilean.But Christ brought change to His nation and to the world! often in the company of the poor,and reaching out to all cadre of citizens, he was a friend at all times even to Zacheus but a repented Zacheus.
Jesus never negotiated with the devil,he cast out demons and money changers, he was a son of God in purity.
Now that its left for the president to go to Jesrusalem to pray, I hoe he will realize the gulf that exist between the alter(at Rccg) and the mount(Jerusalem),he is no longer the,same man,now he'd got loads of shoes and lots of money, his sphere has changed.
Unlike Jesus who whipped the money changers and cast out demons and rebuke the Pharisees and Sadducees, GEJ need to tell God on the mount how he has pardoned unrepentant criminals and even exalted some
MohammedAbacha, Al Mustapha, Ayo Fayose, Alameisegha, and all that have been accused of stealing and corruption, how Nigeria continues to be in the bad book in several cases that have denied the poor of their basic needs: several multibillion naira and dollar cases like the pension scam,sure p, subsidy scams, NNPC scam and so on.
The man of God that prayed for Mr.President I believe did so through the auction of the spirit but Mr president backed off like biblical Demas!
In Jerusalem he will need to convince God that he's still a heir and at God's service.
I was so optimistic of his government at the election remembering that his clan has been at the forefront of getting reforms and compensation from the Nigeria state over exploitation of petroleum I thought he would exploit the weakness of the Nigeria system and its socio-cultural gaps to:
1. Seek autonomy for states or pursue autonomous regional structure
2. Pursue fiscal federalism in the new system so that Niger Delta can benefit from the oil incomes
3.lay solid foundation for minorities to aspire and occupy the highest positions in Nigeria
4. Revive our education system
5. Employ the media advantage that swept in into power and consolidate on middle belt -southern Nigerian partnership that swept him into power to checkmate the over bearing attitudes of the core north.
6. Pursue reforms of the judiciary
After 6years, my president has danced more to the side of keeping Nigerians waiting for another savior, he had failed millions that prayed for him that night and cannot justify why he should return to the office as President.
Remember Judas was also a chosen disciple, but he took the bread(God's provision) and dined with the devil. The president need to apologize to the church and install a new king , the time for David has come.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
chrisviral:
And When the trumpet will finally sound, I will not be Surprised if all the politicians and known alleged looters makes it to heaven, while all NL and other Nigerians gets a duplex in hell.

Going through all the post here, I was sorry for the supposed Christians, whoever gave you the right to judge people, how do guys know who will be in heaven and who will not be in heaven, no wonder they say, small minds discuss people, whoever told you they weren't praying sincerely, well I'm not surprised, the Bible did say that those we think we will see in heaven will be no where around it, why? They will spend precious time condemning and judging others, yes GEJ is this, Akpbio is that, You? Yes You, what are you, what about that Keke man that gave you more than your balance and you accepted, are you not worst off, what of you that don't like joining the queue at the bank, always looking for sharp sharp, what of you that dupe oyibo of his hard earned money? Every one of us has his/her own selfish lifestyle, or is it because your not in the spot light, Many of you will do worst than GEJ, kettles calling pots black.

Pray for your sins first, remove the lumps blinding you before helping another remove his, be patriotic for once in your life, appreciate your leaders effort for once in your life, and then pray for them.

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless GEJ!!!
God bless us all!!!
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
A
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
blink182:
God is no longer in Israel, He is everywhere. These politicians and clergy should stop making a mockery of themselves.
Abi ooo... They didnt even hv to travel @ all... God answers prayers in Naija too, Y go to SOKOTO to find wetin dey ur SHOKOTO.... Unnecessary waste of funds
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by MecTessy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
Pls Nigerians let pray for our leaders if we are there can we do better? is not as easy as will may think out there, support d humble leadership of GEJ. God bless you all. My prayer for this country is that one Day it Will be a better place for us all.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Daniel058(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
President Good luck Ebele Jonathan JP
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by crystalzoe: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
DailyNews:
Plz Nigerians desist from judging people; you or I aren't God to know who is truly worshipping God or not.

Note: to please God isn't just by keeping the law and the 10 commandments, but by FAITH and humility.

And from the little I know, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the first humble president Nigeria has ever had since independence.

He is a listening president.

And of course he has his flaws- being too linient with some issues concerning corruption (prosecution of corrupt leaders), but just like Jesus Christ commanded us, its not good to pay evil with evil...you can still win your enemies by showing them love.

And if anyone believes that there will be one man who would come and change Nigeria into a paradise overnight, that person or group of persons are just daydreamers! Past Nigerian leaders took corruption too far, which led to the pollution of Nigerians minds, lifestyle and belief generally...so it would take more than a good president to change Nigeria into what most of us dream of.

Let's keep praying for Nigeria and at least recognise the president for doing some good- rail transport transformation, Ajaokuta steel rehabilitation (which many past Nigeria's presidents couldn't do), automobile assembling revival, improved power, etc.

President Goodluck is not a saint, but he is a God-sent president and if not for sabotage from top Nigerian politicians and past leaders, Goodluck would have transformed Nigeria beyond what we all are seeing now. Pls let's support him.

If Buhari is as strong and intelligent to transform Nigeria as we are meant to believe, how come he was easily lured away to Mecca by Babangida, who then took over from him in a palace coup?

Buhari is just a strict man, not an exceptional leader that some Nigerians believe he is. I wish he gets the chance to lead Nigeria so that Nigerians can see and appreciate Goodluck Jonathan's efforts.

May God answer President Goodluck's prayers for Nigeria.

Finally, judge not so you won't be judged!!
u have spoken well. he that has an ear let him hear

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by anyaekekehinde(m): 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
laurentunt:

I have also listened to your Audio Presentation by your so called pastor that want to produce a Constitution thru the back door,
and all his allegation against Islam, OIC, Muslims and even the British that he claim handed over Nigeria the Sultan, before Abacha Become the Best President to save Nigeria.

Am assuming the lot of xthains listen to this Audio campaign presentation are Educated.
if Muslims or the OIC are forcing Xthains to convert to Islam are they also forcing them to retain it after they have converted
If APC as a party has a secret islamic agenda, Do they have the capacity to force nigerians to vote for them.
If GEJ wins The 2015 Election. He he not Still going to hand over to a muslim after 2019.
If According to the audio if the OIC are giving the igbos Money to drop their Religion for Islam, are the Igbos that Gullible.
If the foriegn sponsors of boko Haram are the reasons why he has not yet finished they, does the kidnappers in the southEast and the Pirates Stealing our Oil in the SouthSouth also been Sponsored by the OIC or Muslims.
and so on

My brothers, we have seen this before in 2011, targeted religious campaign against an opponent will not do any good
GEJ is a xhain, what has the xthains enjoyed differently

Let GEj fight the Boko haram and stop using them as an excuse for his failures, go to jerusalem to pray will not wish away challenges away, it has to be thru hardwork with sincere plitical will to take the enemies of the state weather muslim or xthains

Nigerians Should Be Allowed to vote For whoever they like and Sycophant Should stop Using the fear of islamization to confuse Xthain to Vote for GEJ.

if i may ask

Do you Think GEJ can win an Election Without the Vote Of Muslims
Please Smartup and stop playing Religious card, cos it will only divide us the more.

well, when me and my twin brother heard that same audio piece it led to strong argument..... though i dont want to be drawn into an arena of conflict over this matter, but i want you to do few things.
first of all, i want you to know that your criticism of the audio piece is allowed, you can criticize anything based on your own level of knowledge, similarly, i can criticize anything based on my own level of knowledge.
now, you said and i quote " a pastor that want to produce the constitution through the back door", Sir, can you pls get the REAL copy (preferably soft copy) of the Nigerian constitution and run a search on it for some key words: ISLAM, CHRISTIANITY, MOHAHMED, SHARIA, JESUS and give us your search result.
Though personally, i have seen both Muslims and Christians in authority misbehave, infact they are both criminals, but since Nigeria is a multi-religious country, i am of the opinion that things should be balanced, both the mundane things and very important ones.
for example, how do you explain the meaning of Arabic inscription on our naira note, is it fair on all Nigerians, is Arabic language our official language in Nigeria?... see, there are some things that are fundamentally wrong, though we can say they are not important issues, but the fact remains that they are fundamentally wrong.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by olalerujb: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
They should stop these jamboree and dwell on the following bible references; Proverb 11:14, 16:12, Ecc.10:17.
May God deliver Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by ecclesiaok(m): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
Governor Jonah Janglova self follow dey pray after stealing Rotimi Ameachis mandate<N.G.F>
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by zurine(f): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
God bless Naija
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Ifyjemila(f): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
hybridtm:
The prayer of sinner is an abomination b4 God...........make dem go ask for forgiveness of sins First, for all d money wai dem don steal
hahahahahahahahahaaa
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by iahmed(m): 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
Alcatraz001:
As a Christian I have to admit that Goodluck Jonathan's administration has been below par in the majority of Niggeria's sectors but he is our only hope as Nigerian muslims are on a very dangerous resurgence.

I am a yoruba Christian who hates the ibos but I must confess that we Yoruba christians need the ibos now more than ever because we yoruba christians are on the verge of being sidelined/islamised by our muslim brothers.The raging debate abt wearing of hijab by muslims in our schools is raging on in Lagos state and there is a new consciousness in me particularly of the plans by the muslims to throw us all into chaos in yorubaland.

We as christians should forget about the good lives we live and the holy sermons being preached in church and be ready for war because the perilous times are here.The administration of Goodluck Jonathan is the only one that can asssure us of our religious freedom in Nigeria.We have all seen how Papa Oritshejafor's name has been smeared because his Private Jet was involved in the Cash for Arms scandal.We as christians (Especially yoruba Christians) need to wake up from our slumber andd take our rightful place in the scheme of things lest we are forcefully islamised or turned into 2nd Class citizens in our Country.

The muslims in Lagos state are already campaigning against Akinwunmi Ambode's Gubernatorial Ambition because he's a christian and they claim that they are more in Number in Lagos State.We as yoruba christians need the massive support and cooperation of our Ibo Brothers in order not to turn Lagos state and Southwest Nigeria into an islamic Caliphate.The Dream of Usman Danfodio to dip the Quran into the Atlantic Ocean shall not manifest in Jesus Name!

This is the time to eschew all forms of disunity and rancour in the body of christ and come together to win this Cold war.I make bold to say that next year will be a very Explosive year as a lot of things will be decided in this Country.Nigeria is a Secular Nation.

I never ever thought I would join my ibo brothers and TANoids to say this but......Jonathan till 2019!!!

Shalom.
wonders shall never end!
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
hmmmm

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by juwoonn(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Op..... Who are you?
Sure u're in Israel with dem.
Are u a politician?
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

How about this kind of pictures?

In the second pic is Sir Ahmadu Bello, sardauna of Sokoto (5th from left)
1960 Nigeria is different from 2014 Nigeria. Your President is too divisive only because he's egged on by ignorant folk like yourself.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by princebergz(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
Alcatraz001:

Nigga shut the Bleep up! When I say ibo christian and yoruba christian I know what am talking about.We are all Children of christ but you cannot deny the fact that there are ethnic faultlines in this country and trying to pretend as if it doesn't exist is just delusionary.

What am saying is that the body of christ is under attack in this country and christians need to be sensitive about the happening around us.The christians in this country are too disunited to present a common front to defend our faith and way of life.I know the fact is said I loathe the ibos irked a lot of ibos but they cannot deny the fact that what I have said is the fact.

You might think I am an alarmist but I know there is danger lurking especially for the SW christians hence the call for unity and cooperation from our brothers accross the Niger as the potential conflict will definately affect the ibos due to their massive investments in the SW.

GEJ till 2019.

Shalom.

I don't give a fuxk oaf! Rot in your SW heaven...
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by princebergz(m): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
MadCow1:

Well, addressing fhucktards such as you and putting them in their rightful place just so happens to be my business..

So like I told the chief of your town of clowns Edwin, shut the skunk up.

so what were you saying?
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by MadCow1: 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
princebergz:

so what were you saying?

If you don't know what I am saying, then God have mercy on you..
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by princebergz(m): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
MadCow1:

If you don't know what I am saying, then God have mercy on you..

got your device glued to your hands fuxkface?
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by emmygzy(m): 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Actually, Jesus was a Jew.
yes and his religion was Judaism.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by KA24DETT(m): 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2014

If I have access to an atomic bomb that will annihilate all Nigerians in Nigeria, I will use it and blow you guys up to smithereens . You guys thinking are fukced up.
You guys deserve all the misery and hardship that are brought on by your leaders .
Morons that are easily deceived by religions .
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by babestella: 12:12am On Oct 28, 2014
kingthreat:

If these pictures depict humility, then your reasoning is embalmed with foolishness

Luke 14:11 KJV
[11] For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
James 4:6 KJV
[6] But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Uricas(m): 6:17am On Oct 28, 2014
Iceking1:

No Muslim person will ever never and ever conderm his fellow muslim, no matter watz d situation...

I repeat no Muslim person will ever never and ever conderm his fellow muslim, no matter watz d situation

StOp saying what you don't know.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by MadCow1: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2014
princebergz:

got your device glued to your hands fuxkface?

Yes I do.. Still does not make you any smarter than a kindergarten school dropout.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by crown777(m): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2014
chrisviral:
And When the trumpet will finally sound, I will not be Surprised if all the politicians and known alleged looters makes it to heaven, while all NL and other Nigerians gets a duplex in hell.

Going through all the post here, I was sorry for the supposed Christians, whoever gave you the right to judge people, how do guys know who will be in heaven and who will not be in heaven, no wonder they say, small minds discuss people, whoever told you they weren't praying sincerely, well I'm not surprised, the Bible did say that those we think we will see in heaven will be no where around it, why? They will spend precious time condemning and judging others, yes GEJ is this, Akpbio is that, You? Yes You, what are you, what about that Keke man that gave you more than your balance and you accepted, are you not worst off, what of you that don't like joining the queue at the bank, always looking for sharp sharp, what of you that dupe oyibo of his hard earned money? Every one of us has his/her own selfish lifestyle, or is it because your not in the spot light, Many of you will do worst than GEJ, kettles calling pots black.

Pray for your sins first, remove the lumps blinding you before helping another remove his, be patriotic for once in your life, appreciate your leaders effort for once in your life, and then pray for them.

God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless GEJ!!!
God bless us all!!!

Get yourself out of thou shall not judge prison. Elijah confronted Jezebel and prophets of ba'al. Roger that. Dis peeps are the prophet of ba'al of our time. Am sure u know who queen jezebel is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) / Buhari Loses 100K Followers On Twitter As Reno Omokri Starts #unfollowbuhari / PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.