Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

How To Retrieve My Former Imei - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Retrieve My Former Imei (1082 Views)

How Can I Retrieve My Nokia Certificates Back To My Phone? / Is There Any Way I Can Retrieve My Lost Mtn Sim Online / Please How Do I Retrieve My Glo Sim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Retrieve My Former Imei by mousco(m): 12:29am On Oct 27, 2014
I didn't copy down my former imei b4 I change it 2 BlackBerry imei is there any possible way of retrieving back my old imei. Comment solutions pls
Re: How To Retrieve My Former Imei by bigtt76(f): 4:22am On Oct 27, 2014
check your fone box undecided

mousco:
I didn't copy down my former imei b4 I change it 2 BlackBerry imei is there any possible way of retrieving back my old imei. Comment solutions pls
Re: How To Retrieve My Former Imei by Neduzze5(m): 6:33am On Oct 27, 2014
Just factory reset your phone, your previous IMEI will be restored then you can save it and set back the blackberry IMEI
Re: How To Retrieve My Former Imei by Sheggy13(m): 6:44am On Oct 27, 2014
mousco:
As Neduzze has said, u factory reset to get the old imei. But before doing that, try to root the phone and download titanium backup, and back up all your apps. You can copy your contacts to your Sim so u don't lose them. After factory resetting, you will lose the titanium app, go back to play store to install it, and do a restore of the apps you backed up earlier. Cheers. Alternatively, if you can get the carton/packaging that came with the phone when u bought it, u should see the imeis on it. Cheers.
Re: How To Retrieve My Former Imei by Osyxcel(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2014
Just remove your phone battery, you'll see the IMEI on the panel cover beneath your battery.

1 Like

Re: How To Retrieve My Former Imei by mousco(m): 2:06pm On Nov 11, 2014
Osyxcel:
Just remove your phone battery, you'll see the IMEI on the panel cover beneath your battery.
Tnks all

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help My Mtn Free 100 Mb Isn't Working / Get Glo 1GB For ₦100 – Everything You Need To Know About It / China Builds The World Largest 4G Network In The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.