Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Help!!! I Am A Muslim. There Is No God But Allah And Muhammed Is His Messenger. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help!!! I Am A Muslim. There Is No God But Allah And Muhammed Is His Messenger. (1048 Views)

Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? / How Do You Love God But Hate Your Neighbours? / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Am A Muslim. There Is No God But Allah And Muhammed Is His Messenger. by snubish: 1:49am On Oct 27, 2014
sorry, but this is actually a distress cry. I started a thread in the Islam section, now I can't post on the thread. why: because a stupid questionnaire was displayed asking to testify on some articles of faith. by God I didn't see a yes option on the thing. I tried to bring up options by clicking on no, and pronto; I was unable to post anything in the section again. so now i'm humbly begging, if this is some sort of joke or programming experiment, pls leave me out and kindly restore my membership status to its original state. pls mods kindly notify your colleagues in charge about this complain. I have been posting threads, and comments mostly on the section in the past, why would a stupid computer program wake up and deny me access on the click of a button. in fact..........this has to be some prank.
Re: Help!!! I Am A Muslim. There Is No God But Allah And Muhammed Is His Messenger. by SlimSkipper(m): 2:17am On Oct 27, 2014
snubish:
sorry, but this is actually a distress cry. I started a thread in the Islam section, now I can't post on the thread. why: because a stupid questionnaire was displayed asking to testify on some articles of faith. by God I didn't see a yes option on the thing. I tried to bring up options by clicking on no, and pronto; I was unable to post anything in the section again. so now i'm humbly begging, if this is some sort of joke or programming experiment, pls leave me out and kindly restore my membership status to its original state. pls mods kindly notify your colleagues in charge about this complain. I have been posting threads, and comments mostly on the section in the past, why would a stupid computer program wake up and deny me access on the click of a button. in fact..........this has to be some prank.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Am A Muslim. There Is No God But Allah And Muhammed Is His Messenger. by reaky(m): 2:40am On Oct 27, 2014
I guess he's dreaming
Re: Help!!! I Am A Muslim. There Is No God But Allah And Muhammed Is His Messenger. by iamtheprincipal: 3:33am On Oct 27, 2014
You had better repent now and entirely turn to JESUs or this subject matter will stand againts you on the day of judgement.

Shalom!
Re: Help!!! I Am A Muslim. There Is No God But Allah And Muhammed Is His Messenger. by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 27, 2014
The Christian says Jesus is the messenger,The muslim says its mohammed,me I say I don't give a F4ck about the messenger,Did You Get The Message?
Re: Help!!! I Am A Muslim. There Is No God But Allah And Muhammed Is His Messenger. by GogetterMD(m): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2014
snubish:
Send a pm to the moderator of the section, maclatunji
Re: Help!!! I Am A Muslim. There Is No God But Allah And Muhammed Is His Messenger. by snubish: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2014
ok, seen a mail from maclatunji. seems the i have to get to the forum owner with my grievances. mods, kindly delete the thread.
Re: Help!!! I Am A Muslim. There Is No God But Allah And Muhammed Is His Messenger. by AdeniyiA(m): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
Thank God you did not say "His ONLY messenger

(1) (Reply)

Black Skin Miraculously Changes To White- Watchtower / Muslims With Phds Joining Islamic Terrorist Groups. / Is It Right For A Man Of God To Lie Just To Motivate The Faith Of Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.