Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? (2694 Views)

Ancient Bible Claims Jesus Christ Is Prophet, Not Son Of God / June 12 Is Prophet T.B Joshua's Birthday / Why Mohamed Cannot Possibly Be A Prophet Of The True God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by Ayomivic(m): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
I think before you can say something is true or correct their must be strong evidence that convince you to believe that. Anybody can claim to be something but it left for us to make research and gather some evidence to prove that he he is what he called himself or what they called him.

Moses , when God called in wilderness, he saw the bush burning while the bush was not consume by that fire.Upon that when God told him to go to Pharaoh to deliever Israelite Moses demands for proof to convince Isralite that truly God sent. He even said if they said what is the name of that God that sent you what would i say? God told him to tell them " i am had sent you" and we all know the signs and wonder God performed through Moses and how God speaks to Israelite at Mount Sinal to prove his existence to them.

It took Jesus Signs and wonder too for people to believe him, upon the fact that many prophets before him had prophesied about him

notwithstanding ,many of us today that does not see these great men when they were on earth or hear direct what they say stil do some finding to know wihch way do we follow by reading ,making reasearch, compared there words and thinking with our brains. Some are wrong some are right

Now i am putting it to Muslim, you as a Muslim what make you think you are on the way? What are that thing you see in Muhammed that convince you that truly he was a prophet, That make you believe God speaks to him?
Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by Khd95(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Despite d wonders nd miracles he performed he was still nailed..

Op i will advice u face ur religion/belief squarely nd dnt start a hate campain against a particular religion...
Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by tintingz(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
There are many prophesies on Prophet Muhammed[SA] coming as the last prophet of God right from the Moses[AS] era to Jesus[AS] era.

When God sent a prophet they are destined to be known by the people and to the world.

And if you are asking if Muhammed[SA] performed any miracles/signs, kindly go and read the life time of Prophet Muhammad[SA]

5 Likes

Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by tintingz(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Khd95:
Despite d wonders nd miracles he performed he was still nailed..

Op i will advice u face ur religion/belief squarely nd dnt start a hate campain against a particular religion...
Even till date the Jews still see Jesus and Mary(AS) as fraudsters, deceivers.

1 Like

Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by malvisguy212: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
tintingz:
There are many prophesies on Prophet Muhammed[SA] coming as the last prophet of God right from the Moses[AS] era to Jesus[AS] era.

When God sent a prophet they are destined to be known by the people and to the world.

And if you are asking if Muhammed[SA] performed any miracles/signs, kindly go and read the life time of Prophet Muhammad[SA]
who prophesied the coming of muhammed ?God did not recognised the arab as people he will raised a prophet from their tribe, ALL the prophet mention are Jews with the exception of muhammed, why ? The quran indicate for every nation were given each prophet , why will the Jews produce soo many prophet? Even the quran indicate ALL prophet were to come from the descended of Abraham and to Isaac and Jacob, who are all Jews.

What kind of miracle muhammed performed ? Splitting of the moon ?or miracle of the quran? ( sent down transmission) how is splitting of the moon a benefit to mankind? All the prophet that were given a book , David and Moses, none of them claimed it as a 'miracle' only muhammed.
Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by malvisguy212: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
tintingz:
Even till date the Jews still see Jesus and Mary(AS) as fraudsters, deceivers.
and also the Jews did not even know who muhammed is.

They only knew him as "self proclaim prophet"
Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by truthman2013: 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
who prophesied the coming of muhammed ?God did not recognised the arab as people he will raised a prophet from their tribe, ALL the prophet mention are Jews with the exception of muhammed, why ? The quran indicate for every nation were given each prophet , why will the Jews produce soo many prophet? Even the quran indicate ALL prophet were to come from the descended of Abraham and to Isaac and Jacob, who are all Jews.

Balaam was a non -Israelite prophet.

What kind of miracle muhammed performed ? Splitting of the moon ?or miracle of the quran? ( sent down transmission) how is splitting of the moon a benefit to mankind? All the prophet that were given a book , David and Moses, none of them claimed it as a 'miracle' only muhammed.

What miracle did father Abraham performe?

..truthman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by truthman2013: 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ayomivic:

Now i am putting it to Muslim, you as a Muslim what make you think you are on the way? What are that thing you see in Muhammed that convince you that truly he was a prophet, That make you believe God speaks to him?

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/articles/143341/evidence-that-muhammad-was-a-prophet
http://www.onislam.net/english/shariah/muhammad/misconceptions/409955.html
http://www.renaissance.com.pk/oced95.html

..truthman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by tintingz(m): 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Jesus to name the few prophesied the coming of Muhammed.

Mister, was Abraham a Jew? undecided

Jesus(AS) himself said the prophethood will be taking away from the Jews and given to another nation which is the Arab. Arabs and Jews are Semitic.

Can you tell me why Jesus was cursing the Jews?

The Quran is greatest of the miracles.

And there are more miracles aside from the splitting of the moon.

And note miracles are signs, when people seek for signs from the Prophets they either use the nature, words, animals or humans, this makes people believe they are sent from God to mankind to save them from going astray.

Or can you tell me the benefit of speaking in tongues? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by malvisguy212: 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
truthman2013:

Balaam was a non -Israelite prophet.

What miracle did father Abraham performe?

..truthman.

balaam was a gentile, some Jews believe he is not genuine , if you read the bible, balaam is not consistent in his worship to God, at some points he made prophecy just for his purpose. Number24:1 indicate he was a sorcerer. And then in number 31:9 say he was killed along with the Midianites
by the Israelites .

Christian do not recognised Abraham as a prophet, anyway, Abraham was 100years old when Isaac was born infacte Sarah was 75 when Isaac was born, this is miracle.
Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by malvisguy212: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
tintingz:
Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Jesus to name the few prophesied the coming of Muhammed.

Mister, was Abraham a Jew? undecided

Jesus(AS) himself said the prophethood will be taking away from the Jews and given to another nation which is the Arab. Arabs and Jews are Semitic.

Can you tell me why Jesus was cursing the Jews?

The Quran is greatest of the miracles.

And there are more miracles aside from the splitting of the moon.

And note miracles are signs, when people seek for signs from the Prophets they either use the nature, words, animals or humans, this makes people believe they are sent from God to mankind to save them from going astray.

Or can you tell me the benefit of speaking in tongues? undecided
Jesus a sinless man prophesied the coming of a sinner ? I rebuke you satan. There is NOT a single mention of muhammed in the bible, not even the word 'islam' was mention in the bible which strongly indicate muhammed introduced a false religion called islam.

1 Like

Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by malvisguy212: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
This verse proved muhammed is a false prophet :
Surah 29:27: And (as for Abraham),
We bestowed upon him Isaac and
(Isaac’s son) Jacob, and caused
prophethood and revelation to
continue among his offspring.

ALL prophet are to come from the descended of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, muhammed is an arab, he cannot be from the descended of the above name mention.
Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by truthman2013: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
balaam was a gentile, some Jews believe he is not genuine , if you read the bible, balaam is not consistent in his worship to God, at some points he made prophecy just for his purpose. Number24:1 indicate he was a sorcerer. And then in number 31:9 say he was killed along with the Midianites
by the Israelites .

Num 24:2 When Balaam looked out and saw Israel encamped tribe by tribe, the Spirit of God came upon him.

Christian do not recognised Abraham as a prophet, anyway, Abraham was 100years old when Isaac was born infacte Sarah was 75 when Isaac was born, this is miracle.

Gen 20:7 Now return the man's wife, for he is a prophet, and he will pray for you and you will live. But if you do not return her, you may be sure that you and all yours will die."

I think your own christianity is from Mars, because your fellow christians will never make the underlined statement.

..truthman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by tintingz(m): 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
Jesus a sinless man prophesied the coming of a sinner ? I rebuke you satan. There is NOT a single mention of muhammed in the bible, not even the word 'islam' was mention in the bible which strongly indicate muhammed introduced a false religion called islam.
Lol keep on rebuking. grin

There are many verses that talk about the coming of Muhammed(AS) in the bible.

Song of Solomon even mention Muhammed by name. smiley

1 Like

Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by malvisguy212: 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
truthman2013:

Num 24:2 When Balaam looked out and saw Israel encamped tribe by tribe, the Spirit of God came upon him.

Gen 20:7 Now return the man's wife, for he is a prophet, and he will pray for you and you will live. But if you do not return her, you may be sure that you and all yours will die."

I think your own christian is from Mars because your fellow christian will never make the underlined statement.

..truthman.

yes, spirit of the Lord came upon him , infacte the Lord send an angel to prevent the donkey from taking to unwanted place.balaam is not CONSISTENT with his worship to God. You should continue reading the bible, chapter 31 say he was kill together with the Midianites by the isrealite.

Okay, Abraham was a prophet but given birth to Isaac at good old age was a miracle.
Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by malvisguy212: 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
tintingz:
Lol keep on rebuking. grin

There are many verses that talk about the coming of Muhammed(AS) in the bible.

Song of Solomon even mention Muhammed by name. smiley
lier ,provide the verse let us analysed it.
Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by truthman2013: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
yes, spirit of the Lord came upon him , infacte the Lord send an angel to prevent the donkey from taking to unwanted place.balaam is not CONSISTENT with his worship to God. You should continue reading the bible, chapter 31 say he was kill together with the Midianites by the isrealite.

That he was killed among the Midianites is not the bone of contention here. The point is: He was a Prophet of YHWH at some point, Yes or No?

Okay, Abraham was a prophet but given birth to Isaac at good old age was a miracle.

Did Abraham performed the miracle himself?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by Demmzy15(m): 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin grin Malviguy go chop cain like play like play! grin

1 Like

Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by malvisguy212: 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
truthman2013:

That he was killed among the Midianites is not the bone of contention here. The point is: He was a Prophet of YHWH at some point, Yes or No?

Did Abraham performed the miracle himself?
God prophet must not be a 'lukewarm' its is either you are for God or against God.

So to you, performing miracle is by the effort of human ? All prophet performed miracle by the help of God, as a matter of fact , the bible say Sarah was barren until she bore Isaac. The truth is " miracle required faith and believe, Sarah believe but at some points she tarry but Abraham keep on believing until God here him"
Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by truthman2013: 6:47am On Aug 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
God prophet must not be a 'lukewarm' its is either you are for God or against God.

Again, you are shying away from my question. Was he a prophet of Yahweh at some point or not? Didn't ywhw see him to be a lukeworm before allowing his spirit descended on him?

So to you, performing miracle is by the effort of human ?

Of course not. You are the one implying that miracle is by human effort. If you weren't implying that, you wouldnt have ask me whether the Prophet (Pbuh) performed miracle or not. Moses, Jesus never performed any miracle rather it was God that perfomed miracle through them, do you agree with me?

All prophet performed miracle by the help of God,

Of course yes, but did that stop the disbelievers from disbelieving in the message of God? Moses, despite performing a lot of miracle before bringing out the Israelite from Egypt, didn't the Israelite went ahead to worship idols immediately after witnesing his miracle? Jesus upon all his miracle, was he able to convince the Jews that he is the annointed one?
My point is: Miracle is not the pre-requisite in determining a Prophet. Therefore, you have no point.

as a matter of fact , the bible say Sarah was barren until she bore Isaac.

Yes.
A woman in Ekiti was barren for 27years finally gave birth http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/29771/73/unbelievable-barren-woman-of-27-years-delivers-bab.html Isn't this also a miracle from God? Was it her husband that performed it? Does that make him a prophet?

The truth is " miracle required faith and believe,

Can you (malvisguy) performe any miracle with your faith and believe at all? Can you sayto the mountain to throw itself in the sea as Jesus said you would do in the bible?

Sarah believe but at some points she tarry but Abraham keep on believing until God here him"

So in essence, that's the miracle you are trying to say Abraham performed? undecided

…truthman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by malvisguy212: 8:04am On Aug 18, 2015
truthman2013:

Again, you are shying away from my question. Was he a prophet of Yahweh at some point or not? Didn't ywhw see him to be a lukeworm before allowing his spirit descended on him?

Of course not. You are the one implying that miracle is by human effort. If you weren't implying that, you wouldnt have ask me whether the Prophet (Pbuh) performed miracle or not. Moses, Jesus never performed any miracle rather it was God that perfomed miracle through them, do you agree with me?

Of course yes, but did that stop the disbelievers from disbelieving in the message of God? Moses, despite performing a lot of miracle before bringing out the Israelite from Egypt, didn't the Israelite went ahead to worship idols immediately after witnesing his miracle? Jesus upon all his miracle, was he able to convince the Jews that he is the annointed one?
My point is: Miracle is not the pre-requisite in determining a Prophet. Therefore, you have no point.

Yes.
A woman in Ekiti was barren for 27years finally gave birth http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/29771/73/unbelievable-barren-woman-of-27-years-delivers-bab.html Isn't this also a miracle from God? Was it her husband that performed it? Does that make him a prophet?

Can you (malvisguy) performe any miracle with your faith and believe at all? Can you sayto the mountain to throw itself in the sea as Jesus said you would do in the bible?

So in essence, that's the miracle you are trying to say Abraham performed? undecided

…truthman.
did my post deny ,balaam is not a prophet ? Are you not a student? Did you not know the meaning of consistent ? Balaam is not consistent in his worship to God, at some points he seduce isreal to worship idols.The New Testament mentions
Balaam three times, all negatively.
Both Peter and Jude describe him as
the personification of greed in using
religion for personal gain (II Peter
2:15; Jude 11). Revelation 2:14 credits him with "the doctrine of Balaam," which is inducing others to sin, specifically to idolatry and sexual
immorality.

The bible constantly called him a soothsayer:
Joshua 13:22 Balaam also the son of Beor, the soothsayer, did the children of Israel slay with the sword among them that were slain by them.

and the verse went on to say the children of isreal slaw him together with God enemy.

Did I say miracle is by human effort ? Did muhammed performed a single miracle ? Or even here directly from Allah? Provide a quranic verse.
Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by truthman2013: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
did my post deny ,balaam is not a prophet? ....blah blah blah

Good that you are no longer denying his prophethood. Now, the question is: Was he a Jewish Prophet? or perhaps a descendant of Isaac?

Did I say miracle is by human effort?

Yes, you did.

Did muhammed performed a single miracle?
You just contradicted yourself. You asked up there that miracle is not by human effort, only for you to come here and ask me whether he performed any miracle. He didnt performe any miracle, rather God performed miracle through him.

Or even here directly from Allah? Provide a quranic verse.

The Quran itself is the greatest of all miracle.

truthman..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by malvisguy212: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2015
truthman2013:

Good that you are no longer denying his prophethood. Now, the question is: Was he a Jewish Prophet? or perhaps a descendant of Isaac?

Yes, you did.

You just contradicted yourself. You asked up there that miracle is not by human effort, only for you to come here and ask me whether he performed any miracle. He didnt performe any miracle, rather God performed miracle through him.

truthman..
what are you saying here ? Read all my post again, I say balaam is a gentile, what does that imply ? As a matter of fact, the bible does not even categorised him among a prophet, he was a soothsayer , another meaning of a soothsayer is prophet. a Jewish prophet/soothsayer.

in my first post, I say miracle required faith and believe, what does that imply ? Faith is believing in God. The quran is the greatest miracle ? What about the bible? The torah the book given to Moses, its is only the muslims claimed the quran is the greatest miracle, how did muhammed received this book ? By a medium of satan .

Did muhammed here directly from Allah ?
Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by truthman2013: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2015
malvisguy212:
what are you saying here ? Read all my post again, I say balaam is a gentile, what does that imply ? As a matter of fact, the bible does not even categorised him among a prophet, he was a soothsayer , another meaning of a soothsayer is prophet. a Jewish prophet /soothsayer.

The underlined shows that you are indeed confused. How can you say he is a gentile and at the same time a jewish prophet?? How could the Spirit of Yahweh come upon a lukeworm/soothsayer? Remember the OT prescribe death for soothsayer.

in my first post, I say miracle required faith and believe, what does that imply ? Faith is believing in God. The quran is the greatest miracle ? What about the bible? The torah the book given to Moses, its is only the muslims claimed the quran is the greatest miracle, how did muhammed received this book ? By a medium of satan .

You know, I get tired whenever you guys resort to the slashed part. I'm not forcing you to accept my believe, so I'll implore you to respect it. As per the post; deal with it.

Did muhammed here directly from Allah ?

Yes. Did Jesus hear from YHWH?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by Annunaki(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2015
truthman2013:

truthman..

How can any right thinking person describe such a pathetic and terribly written piece of literature which contains so many glaring errors and contradictions that also inspires hatred and evil a miracle You really need to get your head examined
Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by basilico: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2015
For those Muslims who believe that Muhammad split the moon into two.
Why did he have to perform a bombastic miracle to benefit his status? What was more important to the ordinary Arabs? Him healing the sick, raising the dead or splitting the moon into two?
Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by Demmzy15(m): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
Annunaki:

How can any right thinking person describe such a pathetic and terribly written piece of literature which contains so many glaring errors and contradictions that also inspires hatred and evil a miracle You really need to get your head examined
basilico:
For those Muslims who believe that Muhammad split the moon into two.
Why did he have to perform a bombastic miracle to benefit his status? What was more important to the ordinary Arabs? Him healing the sick, raising the dead or splitting the moon into two?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by truthman2013: 10:28am On Aug 18, 2015
Annunaki:

Okay.

truthman..
Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by malvisguy212: 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
truthman2013:

Yes, you did.

truthman..
yes, he was a gentile. I was only trying to explained to you what the Jews reffere soothsayer as a prophet.

The transfeguration the baptism of Jesus and the encounter between Moses elijah and enoch record Jesus encounter with the father, infacte the bible say Jesus exist before the world began and He shere the glory together with God.

Muhammed did not here directly from allah, if he does you should provide evidence, infacte who are the witnesses of his alleged calling ?
Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by malvisguy212: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
truthman2013:

Okay.
truthman..
counterfeit truthman.
Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by Annunaki(m): 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
There is zero evidence that mohamed is a prophet, it baffles me how the lies told by an illiterate 7th century psychopath can keep over a billion muslims in bondage today. It's so glaringly obvious that mohamed is not only a fake prophet but that he is actually a servant of satan.
Re: Muslims What Actualy Convince You That Realy Muhammed Is Prophet Of God? by malvisguy212: 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Annunaki:

see bro, how can a sane human call a book 'miracle'? The Jews whom God chose as a blessing to the world never called there book a miracle. It is important to distinguish between miracles of the almighty living God and accomplishments of natural human
talents. The achievements of human
talents and special abilities are not
miracles. Some persons may be gifted
physically, they have strong large bodies. Others may have strong
photographic memories. Some are gifted in the area of languages. They have the natural ability to learn many languages, including unwritten dialects, quickly and retain them. Some are gifted in speech.

They talk very well and make captivating speeches. Others may be
gifted writers and poets. They author
excellent prose and poetry. It is important to stress the fact that language fluency, authoring and
speech abilities are human talents.
They are not miracles of the living
God. These gifted persons are not
prophets of God.

Therefore, it is inappropriate to call any
book a miracle because of its eloquent
language. Great works of gifted authors
and poets could not be called miracles.
For instance, we cannot call the Eliad and the Odyssey, the great works of the
illiterate blind Greek poet Homer of the
eighth century B.C., miracles. Neither can we call the plays of William Shakespeare, the great English writer of the sixteenth century A.D., miracles. By the same token, we could not consider the Qur’an a miracle, even if it were a
great literary work, which it is not. The
following analysis shows why the Qur’an
is not a great literary work.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Songs Of Otem, The Revealer Of The God Of All Gods / Daddy Freeze: The Second Coming Of John The Baptist / For Atheist Doubting God , How Do You Explain This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.