Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? (7378 Views)

Apple New Ios 9.3 Update Cause A Disaster To Its User; See How / Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. / Innjoo Phones Customer Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by treatise: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Dear Nairalanders,

I started using mobile phones in 2003 and the worst phone I have ever bought is innjoo brand(from Jumia). The innjoo i2 they touted to be 8gb internal memory is actually less than 4GB(see attached), the FI they claim to be 4GB internal memory is less than 1 GB. When you receive call via the phone , from the very first second, the heat from the ear piece can peel your skin if you speak for up to 30 nminutes. I do not know the roles NCC play.

May God help Nigerians !

Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by asudan: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
treatise:
Dear Nairalanders,

I started using mobile phones in 2003 and the worst phone I have ever bought is innjoo brand(from Jumia). The innjoo i2 they touted to be 8gb internal memory is actually less than 4GB(see attached), the FI they claim to be 4GB internal memory is less than 1 GB. When you receive call via the phone , from the very first second, the heat from the ear piece can peel your skin if you speak for up to 30 nminutes. I do not know the roles NCC play.

May God help Nigerians !
Ncc are regulators of service providers like MTN and the rest,they don't regulate phones.post your complaint to SON (Standard Organization of Nigeria )

4 Likes

Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by treatise: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
asudan:

Ncc are regulators of service providers like MTN and the rest,they don't regulate phones.post your complaint to SON (Standard Organization of Nigeria )

Thank asudan for the enlightenment.
Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by encryptjay(m): 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
When you see 8GB ROM, it doesn't mean that the phone storage will be 8GB. you never asked why there's an internal storage of 3GB plus. There's also a device storage for root apps and files. Add em up...
Internal memory-3GB or there about.
phone memory-3. 17GB
Device/root storage-say almost 2gb
Now, you get your 8GB ROM.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by gingger(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
encryptjay:
When you see 8GB ROM, it doesn't mean that the phone storage will be 8GB. you never asked why there's an internal storage of 3GB plus. There's also a device storage for root apps and files. Add em up...
phone memory-3. 17GB

u just spoke my mind.. we Nigerians like concluding just to tarnish d image of a product.. @op u wud ve enquired better before posting
Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
Innjoo trash....
Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
encryptjay:
phone memory-3. 17GB
ok, the hotness nkor?
Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by gingger(m): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
gboru:
ok, the hotness nkor?

dem force u buy am? nonsense
Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by asudan: 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
treatise:

Thank asudan for the enlightenment.
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
gingger:

dem force u buy am? nonsense
yeye fool....rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by gingger(m): 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
gboru:
yeye fool....rubbish

Nor b ur mate dey use note 4 iPhone 6+ u buy #13,999 n u dey expect d best.. Stop complaining dude dey Neva forced u to order..

4 Likes

Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
gingger:

Nor b ur mate dey use note 4 iPhone 6+ u buy #13,999 n u dey expect d best.. Stop complaining dude dey Neva forced u to order..
loll, na bbq5, ipad mini and hp x360 i dey use .. incase you no no oo... if you see truth talk am!

1 Like

Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by major466(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
Yet some people crucified Tecno.

2 Likes

Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by Youngzedd(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
gingger:

LMAO

Bro you get bad mouth.

I see the truth in your lies.

1 Like

Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by treatise: 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
encryptjay:
phone memory-3. 17GB

Your narrative belies the thrust of my complaint; do not think before you act !
Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by gingger(m): 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
Youngzedd:

LMAO

Bro you get bad mouth.

I see the truth in your lies.

Lol grin
Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by gingger(m): 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
treatise:

Your narrative belies the thrust of my complaint; do not think before you act !

1 Like

Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by seyithug(m): 12:17am On Oct 29, 2014
You're just an Innjoo hater. I saw your silly comment on the Innjoo i1s thread and I answered you accordingly, there, too. I'm just surprised you would still go ahead to create a 'please, notice me' thread, hating on the Innjoo i1s, because you simply can't understand why a quadcore 5" phone with Android 4.4.2 kitkat is being sold for N13,500, and you feel bad that the phone is doing what your 40-100k devices are doing. You feel that the gap between the 'men' and the 'boys' is being bridged by these cheap chinko-Dubai mobile company, called Innjoo. Hater.

Shut up and try to learn more about phones. I used a Galaxy S4, until it was stolen in May. It gets hot too, all the time, screen, battery area and earpiece areas, when I use the phone extensively or when I'm on a call, but, it cools off, eventually. I can't talk long on the phone due to the heat from the screen and speaker area. I didn't kill myself because my 93k phone was heating up every now and then, rather, I basked in the euphoria of me using a high-end phone...until it was stolen. Those who buy Innjoo and other cheap Chinko/Dubai phones buy it because it's their money and they like those phones and the price point. It's none of your business. ALL phones have one issue or another, and it has nothing to do with the price. The newly released LG G3 has several problems, millions of iphone 6+ users are complaining daily of one problem or the other. THERE IS NO PERFECT PHONE, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. Even Nokia 3310, Trium, Motorola t191 had their own issues back then, and, neither SON or NCC raised an alarm over radiations or whatever health hazards you're alluding to. You work for Tecno or some other competitors, right? Oya, go and manufacture your own phone and OS and introduce it to the market, make we see. Oponu.
Is it only Innjoo that over-heats? BlackBerry nko? When the Bold 5 came out, do you know the millions of Nigerians that bought that phone? Then, they were all faced with Blackberry 7 OS issues, battery drain and phone over-heating issues-phone over-heating that was so serious it killed many working Bold 5s. So many people sold the phone off later on, while others lived with it. I also wonder if you had started using phones back when sleek, thin Motorola Razr flip phone was the rave in Nigeria. Do you know of any of the myriads of issues that phone had, and still its users stuck with it, repairing flexes, screens, motherboard, keypads and changing batteries? EVERYTHING was wrong with THAT phone. My uncle used it. Sony Ericcson K700i and Sendo X nko? Did SON or NCC say or do anything back then? Why do you think they should feel 'worried' now?
This all boils down to consumers' choice, and I'm sure the phones have passed Nigeria's SON/NCC standards before going public, so just mind your own business. Nkan ti o ba wu olowo lo ma fi owo e ra. Why you dey vex? Is it your money? You claim to use 3 high-end phones and tab. None of them overheats, abi? Somebody still took pains and time to explain how the memory on phones add up, because your hatred didn't let you do simple addition and research before posting your notice-me thread, you still didn't accept. Go ahead, crucify Innjoo i1s for over-heating, take them to court sef. Meanwhile, I get slot for PM News and The Punch, if you wan advertise your 'mumurity' there, 15k-100k per slot ni pere. Mumu Innjoo hater.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by treatise: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2014
seyithug:
You're just an Innjoo hater. I saw your silly comment on the Innjoo i1s thread and I answered you accordingly, there, too. I'm just surprised you would still go ahead to create a 'please, notice me' thread, hating on the Innjoo i1s, because you simply can't understand why a quadcore 5" phone with Android 4.4.2 kitkat is being sold for N13,500, and you feel bad that the phone is doing what your 40-100k devices are doing. You feel that the gap between the 'men' and the 'boys' is being bridged by these cheap chinko-Dubai mobile company, called Innjoo. Hater.

Shut up and try to learn more about phones. I used a Galaxy S4, until it was stolen in May. It gets hot too, all the time, screen, battery area and earpiece areas, when I use the phone extensively or when I'm on a call, but, it cools off, eventually. I can't talk long on the phone due to the heat from the screen and speaker area. I didn't kill myself because my 93k phone was heating up every now and then, rather, I basked in the euphoria of me using a high-end phone...until it was stolen. Those who buy Innjoo and other cheap Chinko/Dubai phones buy it because it's their money and they like those phones and the price point. It's none of your business. ALL phones have one issue or another, and it has nothing to do with the price. The newly released LG G3 has several problems, millions of iphone 6+ users are complaining daily of one problem or the other. THERE IS NO PERFECT PHONE, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. Even Nokia 3310, Trium, Motorola t191 had their own issues back then, and, neither SON or NCC raised an alarm over radiations or whatever health hazards you're alluding to. You work for Tecno or some other competitors, right? Oya, go and manufacture your own phone and OS and introduce it to the market, make we see. Oponu.
Is it only Innjoo that over-heats? BlackBerry nko? When the Bold 5 came out, do you know the millions of Nigerians that bought that phone? Then, they were all faced with Blackberry 7 OS issues, battery drain and phone over-heating issues-phone over-heating that was so serious it killed many working Bold 5s. So many people sold the phone off later on, while others lived with it. I also wonder if you had started using phones back when sleek, thin Motorola Razr flip phone was the rave in Nigeria. Do you know of any of the myriads of issues that phone had, and still its users stuck with it, repairing flexes, screens, motherboard, keypads and changing batteries? EVERYTHING was wrong with THAT phone. My uncle used it. Sony Ericcson K700i and Sendo X nko? Did SON or NCC say or do anything back then? Why do you think they should feel 'worried' now?
This all boils down to consumers' choice, and I'm sure the phones have passed Nigeria's SON/NCC standards before going public, so just mind your own business. Nkan ti o ba wu olowo lo ma fi owo e ra. Why you dey vex? Is it your money? You claim to use 3 high-end phones and tab. None of them overheats, abi? Somebody still took pains and time to explain how the memory on phones add up, because your hatred didn't let you do simple addition and research before posting your notice-me thread, you still didn't accept. Go ahead, crucify Innjoo i1s for over-heating, take them to court sef. Meanwhile, I get slot for PM News and The Punch, if you wan advertise your 'mumurity' there, 15k-100k per slot ni pere. Mumu Innjoo hater.
Hhahahahaahahhah, you must be a violent individual and a zealot devoid of reasoning. You can go all out to defend innjoo against all odds to the detriment of Nigerians just because of stipends. What I bought is innjoo i2 (N19.999, shipment N2,600) with its plethora of defects. I do not want Nigerians to be scammed hence, my posts. I paid for two tablets last week(different online retailer) and they arrived yesterday and all according to specs.

Don't think that blood money is only when you kill for money- related rituals but your defence of a horrible product you expect Nigerians to buy so that you can survive. Can you show the world the SON certificate in relation to innjoo products? Carry out a survey and see what Nigerians would say about innjoo; creating threads for innjoo and liked by you and your cronies will only help make our society worse. Nigerians, make una open una eyes o !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by gingger(m): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2014
treatise:
Hhahahahaahahhah, you must be a violent individual and a zealot devoid of reasoning. You can go all out to defend innjoo against all odds to the detriment of Nigerians just because of stipends. What I bought is innjoo i2 (N19.999, shipment N2,600) with its plethora of defects. I do not want Nigerians to be scammed hence, my posts. I paid for two tablets last week(different online retailer) and they arrived yesterday and all according to specs.

Don't think that blood money is only when you kill for money- related rituals but your defence of a horrible product you expect Nigerians to buy so that you can survive. Can you show the world the SON certificate in relation to innjoo products? Carry out a survey and see what Nigerians would say about innjoo; creating threads for innjoo and liked by you and your cronies will only help make our society worse. Nigerians, make una open una eyes o !

One tin I don't understand here is after review of d phone u still went ahead to order the phone.. N u re complaining of a 20k phone.. I wonder sha.. Is there any phone without flaw .. I ain't their fan but better soup na money kill me.. No offenses

1 Like

Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by treatise: 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
gingger:

One tin I don't understand here is after review of d phone u still went ahead to order the phone.. N u re complaining of a 20k phone.. I wonder sha.. Is there any phone without flaw .. I ain't their fan but better soup na money kill me.. No offenses
Nigerians and money mentality, I did not see any dispassionate reviews before I ordered it; what I saw were kitkat and RAM hypes. With utmost humility , I use at least 8 high end user devices in a year because I get excited using them which I discard when improved variants come. The innjoo i2 is permanently on my desk now serving the to-do lists which pops up now and then with alarms( I downloaded the app from playstore) I can never take that thing near my head ooooooooo !
Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by Donpuffy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
Useless thread.

1 Like

Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by treatise: 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
Donpuffy:
Useless thread.
Thanks Donpuffy, yours is an opinion. That's essence of the thread !
Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by gingger(m): 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
treatise:
Nigerians and money mentality, I did not see any dispassionate reviews before I ordered it; what I saw were kitkat and RAM hypes. With utmost humility , I use at least 8 high end user devices in a year because I get excited using them which I discard when improved variants come. The innjoo i2 is permanently on my desk now serving the to-do lists which pops up now and then with alarms( I downloaded the app from playstore) I can never take that thing near my head ooooooooo !

To do list my foot.. Guy take am easy.. I won't b surprise u even hype d phone wen in midst of ya frnds.. #no offenses

1 Like

Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by treatise: 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
gingger:

To do list my foot.. Guy take am easy.. I won't b surprise u even hype d phone wen in midst of ya frnds.. #no offenses
Hahahhhaahahh, to be honest, this is a piece of crap; newbies to smart devices may not know differences but educate them after all we are Nigerians with a common national interest(health inclusive). As a matter of fact, as you receive a call the heat to your ear from the very first second is unbearable.
Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by Babalegba(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
treatise:
Hahahhhaahahh, to be honest, this is a piece of crap; newbies to smart devices may not know differences but educate them after all we are Nigerians with a common national interest(health inclusive). As a matter of fact, as you receive a call the heat to your ear from the very first second is unbearable.
oh well, I am enjoying my innjoo i1s although the battery could be better to be honest. You fail to understand the issue of price point. Do you want nigerians to steal so that they can get the iphone or what. At their price point the innjoos are exceptional value for money.

1 Like

Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by treatise: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
Babalegba:
oh well, I am enjoying my innjoo i1s although the battery could be better to be honest. You fail to understand the issue of price point. Do you want nigerians to steal so that they can get the iphone or what. At their price point the innjoos are exceptional value for money.
There are other brands within the same price range that perform excellently.
Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by abogjohn(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
treatise:
can u pls name the brand because i dnt knw wat dis thread is all abwt. Pple are reali complainin abwt iphone 6 why didnt u create a thread for that. every phone has its pros and cons. u truly hav d defected one and dat does nt mean innjoo is a bad brand

1 Like

Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by gingger(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
treatise:

There ain't any with dat spec.. Even d infinx of 24k do still heat up . brother na where person hand reach he dey put him coat.. D only ish I bliv with d innjoo phone is d ba3 ish n heating.. But I bliv d ba3 has been taken care of with d introduction of d cheapest power bank so far for just 2k.. We complain of phones wat abt our network providers dat extort from us in data charges n still we can't cough out.. So brother nor blame d phone but d price.

1 Like

Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by seyithug(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
abogjohn:

can u pls name the brand because i dnt knw wat dis thread is all abwt. Pple are reali complainin abwt iphone 6 why didnt u create a thread for that. every phone has its pros and cons. u truly hav d defected one and dat does nt mean innjoo is a bad brand

The thread is simply a notice-me thread, and the op is an idiot, displaying his idiocy. QED.
Infinix Zero users have been complaining since day 1 about battery and screen/back cracks, yet you'll see people still buying the phones. Infinix set-up Carlcare to replace the defective screens for free, and also urged users to get their pouch. Apart from inadequate battery, I haven't read any complaints about the Innjoo. The only problem I see is that of replacing a broken screen, since Innjoo doesn't have a CEC here in Nigeria. But, I'm sure the broses at Computer Village will find alternative screens, if the original isn't on Jumia or in the market.
Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by seyithug(m): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
gingger:

There ain't any with dat spec.. Even d infinx of 24k do still heat up . brother na where person hand reach he dey put him coat.. D only ish I bliv with d innjoo phone is d ba3 ish n heating.. But I bliv d ba3 has been taken care of with d introduction of d cheapest power bank so far for just 2k.. We complain of phones wat abt our network providers dat extort from us in data charges n still we can't cough out.. So brother nor blame d phone but d price.

Leave the silly guy, make e sue Airtel, MTN, Glo and Etisalat to court, for bad services delivery and stealing customers' money anyhow they like.
Re: Are Innjoo Phones A Disaster Waiting To Happen? by Randerl: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
Bros, l luv this thread. You have raised salient issues in this thread. Some have been well attended to but others like your quoted post below left me confused.

Can you kindly name any good Android smartphone for 14k with the specs of 1lls. Please l need one.

treatise:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has Noticed This On MTN Zone? / Airtel Unlimited Browsing On Opera Mini / Do Not Buy A Wiko Getaway !!! Do Not Buy A Wiko Getaway Phone !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.