Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,501 members, 7,954,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Update Your MTN SIM Registration And Get N5000 Airtime - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Update Your MTN SIM Registration And Get N5000 Airtime (7628 Views)

How To Make Your Mtn Sim Eligible For Mtn N200 For 1gb / How To Correct And Update Your BVN Details In Nigeria (2018) / How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update Your MTN SIM Registration And Get N5000 Airtime by sirsomode(m): 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
[img]https://1.bp..com/-8ABDFK6uef8/XUsFIX9sbJI/AAAAAAAABNA/yM8fk0eXJEcEs8KT52fY6UKFUj-Q9nZqQCLcBGAs/s400/mtn.jpg[/img]

Hello Good day to you all, MTN has urged all her customers to go thorugh a fresh sim registration so as to get their information updated. As we all know, this is not the the first time MTN is requiring and doing this from her customers.

According to MTN , they called the process SIM CARD UPDAYES. What you have to do is to walk to any MTN office near by you with the Government issued ID card either Voter’s card or National ID Card. But importantly the purpose of the updates is to put the virtual information you had released during previous SIM registration exercises, including your name, date of birth, address and so on.

If you can recall few months ago, Airtel also complled her customers to subscribers to go and update their sims. Glo and 9mobile are expected to follow the queue anytime form this moment. So get ready.

Interestingly, MTN will compensate you for the hassles of having to do the registration again. On successful completion of the process, you will be credited with N5,000 Airtime.

Failure to do this on or before the end of August 2019 may result to your SIM cards being blocked. The telecommunications firm had sent messages to millions of her subscribers, requesting them to go and updates their SIM card registrations.

https://www.naijabomnet.com.ng/2019/08/update-your-mtn-sim-registration-and-get-n5000-airtime.html
Re: Update Your MTN SIM Registration And Get N5000 Airtime by udoka2013: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
A line that has been registered. You are still expected to go and re-register. Na wao! I think they know that, time is money.

1 Like

Re: Update Your MTN SIM Registration And Get N5000 Airtime by DapoAD: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5346835/airtel-tops-lte-deployment-mtn#81037710
National Independent Wireless Broadband Quality Reporting #niwbqr - evaluation of the quality of LTE Technology deployment in Nigeria, A case study of Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
In this study, the qualities of service (QoS) of the deployed long-term evolution (LTE) cellular networks of five (5) Nigerian mobile network operators (MNOs), namely MTN, GLO, Airtel, GLO and 9Mobile are evaluated. Drive data was collected within Port Harcourt city, Rivers State, Nigeria.

Key Findings:
>> Airtel has the best LTE Signal Quality
>> MTN has the highest peak downlink throughput

The Nigerian mobile data market has witnessed an increased demand for broadband with increased usage of smartphones, tablets, notebooks, and laptop computers. Users now demand services and applications from mobile communication systems that go far beyond mere voice and telephony. According to Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) [1], sum total of all active telephony subscribers in Nigeria increased from 142,320,120 in Nov 2017 to 169,104,830 in Nov 2018. This is equivalent to 19.30% change in tele-density.

Read more http://www.enextwireless.com/port-harcourt-august-2019/
Re: Update Your MTN SIM Registration And Get N5000 Airtime by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 08, 2019
It isn’t a fixed reward, my bro got 20k after reregistration, hes so happy with MTN now cheesy
Re: Update Your MTN SIM Registration And Get N5000 Airtime by Sicilyjoe: 6:28am On Aug 08, 2019
PRESENTATION:
It isn’t a fixed reward, my bro got 20k after reregistration, hes so happy with MTN now cheesy

Are u serious make I go sharp sharp
Re: Update Your MTN SIM Registration And Get N5000 Airtime by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 08, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Are u serious make I go sharp sharp

There you have it, yes it is serious cheesy.

Re: Update Your MTN SIM Registration And Get N5000 Airtime by valnelly(m): 7:00am On Aug 08, 2019
How long does this bonus last??
Re: Update Your MTN SIM Registration And Get N5000 Airtime by Sicilyjoe: 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
PRESENTATION:

There you have it, yes it is serious cheesy.
p

Did u get the bonus immidiatly after updating the line or some days later, I have updated my two lines and no credit bonus, only acknowledge message from MTN

1 Like

Re: Update Your MTN SIM Registration And Get N5000 Airtime by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
p

Did u get the bonus immidiatly after updating the line or some days later, I have updated my two lines and no credit bonus, only acknowledge message from MTN

It isn’t mine, for my brother. He got it immediately after registration.
Re: Update Your MTN SIM Registration And Get N5000 Airtime by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
p

Dial *559*64# to check
Re: Update Your MTN SIM Registration And Get N5000 Airtime by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
valnelly:
How long does this bonus last??
7 days.
Re: Update Your MTN SIM Registration And Get N5000 Airtime by Sicilyjoe: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
PuntHunt:
Dial *559*64# to check

No credit maybe is a selected Sims
Re: Update Your MTN SIM Registration And Get N5000 Airtime by Olanireti(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
Call your love ones freely. Check signature
Re: Update Your MTN SIM Registration And Get N5000 Airtime by atigate(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Interesting information provided, you can also check other useful guide on How To Update Your MTN SIM Registration Status In Nigeria. https://ictcatalogue.com/update-mtn-sim-registration-bvn-number-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

MTN Refund My Money!! / Don't Buy A Xiaomi Phone Whatever You Do! / Hot: Mtn 5mb For N5 Back And Better; Get Upto 500gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.