Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

2015: Orji Uzor Kalu's Senatorial Bid Crashes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Orji Uzor Kalu's Senatorial Bid Crashes (2053 Views)

APC Loses Senatorial Bid To PDP Delta State / Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election / Lost Senatorial Bid: Chime Wars With Kitchen Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Orji Uzor Kalu's Senatorial Bid Crashes by emindu: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ahead of 2015 elections, the confused and demystified
ex-governor of Abia State Orji Uzor Kalu has returned to
trenches after many months of political hibernation
that did not yield any result.
In a letter to the national chairman of the PDP, Alhaji
Adamu Mua'zu, Kalu seek to secure a waiver to contest
for the Abia North Senatorial Seat. According to the PDP
South East where his letter was referred to, the party
argued that the fundamental requirement for
membership of our party is registration at the ward and
having the name entered in the ward membership
register and payment of necessary fees.
PDP stated that they took time to carefully inspect Orji
Kalu Igbere ward 'A' membership register and ward 'B'
membership register. His name could not be found in
the said registers. And for those reasons Kalu is not a
member of PDP and therefore cannot contest election
under PDP. His application was therefore thrown out.
Naijanetworknew
Re: 2015: Orji Uzor Kalu's Senatorial Bid Crashes by nomabeeee(f): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
I usually dnt comment on matters concerning politics buh I hv to say something here..op..give us ur link..hw did d news come about..we want to know..politics thread is a very sensitive one,.u dnt jst come here and put up anytin and expect us to believe u..#teamdirectsource#save us frm embarrasment during political arguments/discussions..gv us a link.I mean no harm oo

1 Like

Re: 2015: Orji Uzor Kalu's Senatorial Bid Crashes by Ngwakwe: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
T. A. Orji's foot soldiers are as backward as their boss.

Their knowledge are outdated hence they never saw this PDP latest resolution.

Primaries: PDP grants waiver to new,
returning members

OCTOBER 22, 2014 BY NAN

2015 elections: PDP’s National Working Committee says it has granted unconditional waiver to returning and new members ahead of the party’s November primaries.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Orji Uzor Kalu's Senatorial Bid Crashes by Bimpe29: 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
I can't believe this.
Re: 2015: Orji Uzor Kalu's Senatorial Bid Crashes by kahal29: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
emindu:
Ahead of 2015 elections, the confused and demystified
ex-governor of Abia State Orji Uzor Kalu has returned to
trenches after many months of political hibernation
that did not yield any result.
In a letter to the national chairman of the PDP, Alhaji
Adamu Mua'zu, Kalu seek to secure a waiver to contest
for the Abia North Senatorial Seat. According to the PDP
South East where his letter was referred to, the party
argued that the fundamental requirement for
membership of our party is registration at the ward and
having the name entered in the ward membership
register and payment of necessary fees.
PDP stated that they took time to carefully inspect Orji
Kalu Igbere ward 'A' membership register and ward 'B'
membership register. His name could not be found in
the said registers. And for those reasons Kalu is not a
member of PDP and therefore cannot contest election
under PDP. His application was therefore thrown out.
Naijanetworknew

2015: Kalu still in Abia North senatorial race in PDP – Campaign director

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=87954

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/orji-kalu-waivers-not-for-me-pdp-dissolves-ondo-executive-committee/192328/
Re: 2015: Orji Uzor Kalu's Senatorial Bid Crashes by Abagworo(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
While I have little or no stake in Abia politics, I must say this bitter truth about Theodore Orji. His level of cruelty and ingratitude to Orji Uzor Kalu who single handedly made him everything he is today depicts the true nature of satan in human form. No matter the wrong Orji Kalu might have done, Theodore Orji should still kneel down and kiss his feet.

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Orji Uzor Kalu's Senatorial Bid Crashes by dridowu: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Afternoon pple, am new to nairaland, pls welcome me and hoow do i post ?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Orji Uzor Kalu's Senatorial Bid Crashes by shizzleStar: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ngwakwe:
T. A. Orji's foot soldiers are as backward as their boss.

Their knowledge are outdated hence they never saw this PDP latest resolution.

Primaries: PDP grants waiver to new,
returning members

OCTOBER 22, 2014 BY NAN

2015 elections: PDP’s National Working Committee says it has granted unconditional waiver to returning and new members ahead of the party’s November primaries.

Dont mind them, im sure its the handiwork of that useless nwakpuda in office gringrin
Re: 2015: Orji Uzor Kalu's Senatorial Bid Crashes by Ovamboland(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Buy why did Tinubu pursue Orji Kalu away with 'koboko' when he attempted to join APC, something must really be offensive about him

And i wonder why he could not revive the party he founded and run on it's platform, must it be the ruling party? some people have no shame.
Re: 2015: Orji Uzor Kalu's Senatorial Bid Crashes by castancassy2(m): 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Orji uzor kalu have gotten his nomination form from pDp to contest 4 abia north senatorial. He is better than the governor. we in abia can tell u that former governor can be free in aba but T.A orji can never come down in Aba without guys throwing him pure water or stones

1 Like

Re: 2015: Orji Uzor Kalu's Senatorial Bid Crashes by GODDYGEE91(m): 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
The 2 Orji's in Abia should be disqualified from contesting further elections in Abia bc there are total failure 2 de people of Abians. If u ask me, I wud say 'there duo have nothing 2 offer'

1 Like

Re: 2015: Orji Uzor Kalu's Senatorial Bid Crashes by GODDYGEE91(m): 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
The 2 Orji's in Abia should be disqualified from contesting further elections in Abia bc there are total failure 2 de people of Abians. If u ask me, I wud say 'the duo have nothing 2 offer'

1 Like

Re: 2015: Orji Uzor Kalu's Senatorial Bid Crashes by fairheven: 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
Abagworo:
While I have little or no stake in Abia politics, I must say this bitter truth about Theodore Orji. His level of cruelty and ingratitude to Orji Uzor Kalu who single handedly made him everything he is today depicts the true nature of satan in human form. No matter the wrong Orji Kalu might have done, Theodore Orji should still kneel down and kiss his feet.
Don't worry yasef,his term will end in few months time,and I bet you,he will eat the same "bitter pill" from his successor.na turn by turn.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Orji Uzor Kalu's Senatorial Bid Crashes by drnoel: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
castancassy2:
Orji uzor kalu have gotten his nomination form from pDp to contest 4 abia north senatorial. He is better than the governor. we in abia can tell u that former governor can be free in aba but T.A orji can never come down in Aba without guys throwing him pure water or stones

none of the Orjis should be elected for any public position. Any group or if abians ever repeat the mistake that their fathers made. It will do them like deva ju cos the orjis are bad news.
Re: 2015: Orji Uzor Kalu's Senatorial Bid Crashes by zurine(f): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
hmm
Re: 2015: Orji Uzor Kalu's Senatorial Bid Crashes by Remarkable: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
it might have been better you stuck to Imo vs. Anambra politics... after all you still believe Arthur Eze made the comment "Abia stinks" even after he (Arthur Eze) openly denied it...

You want TA Orji to kiss OUK's feet and keep on giving him the loot of Abia's money (what happened almost the whole first tenure, in the name of "repayment for cost of campaigning for TA), and then you'll turn around to continue calling TA names....

Please, stick to posting bad news about Anambra, your speciality.

Abagworo:
Re: 2015: Orji Uzor Kalu's Senatorial Bid Crashes by OgeJesus: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
OUK is doomed. He ruined Abia. He will rot in hell for his atrocities

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Has Seen This APC Banner On Nairaland / APC Convention Drama / What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.