Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

APC Convention Drama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention Drama (2055 Views)

APC Convention: Fayemi Named As Chairman, May Emerge As Vice President Candidate / Fight At APC Convention Wounds 70, As Buhari & Atiku Supporters Clash (Photos) / Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Convention Drama by nellyelitz(m): 7:26am On Dec 11, 2014
I remembered this drama after reading from a friend's Facebook timeline...

I cannot stop laughing.... Watching the APC convention, the announcer keeps interupting the voting process to Announce stolen Phones, first she announced the theft of 2 blackberry Phones and now announced the theft of 2 nokia phones... APC delegates una never even win una don already dey thief...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Convention Drama by LeoSanchez(m): 7:29am On Dec 11, 2014
dat feeling
Re: APC Convention Drama by Adminisher: 7:32am On Dec 11, 2014
nellyelitz:

I cannot stop laughing.... Watching the APC convention, the announcer keeps interupting the voting process to Announce stolen Phones, first she announced the theft of 2 blackberry Phones and now announced the theft of 2 nokia phones... APC delegates una never even win una don already dey thief...

Remember that stealing is not corruption
Re: APC Convention Drama by iamodenigbo1(m): 7:35am On Dec 11, 2014
for convention ground?

2 Likes

Re: APC Convention Drama by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:37am On Dec 11, 2014
E don tay snice APC dey steal

1 Like

Re: APC Convention Drama by Arysexy(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2014
nellyelitz:

Wait for apc lie muhammeds of NL to come tell u it's ploy by pdp to give them bad name.

1 Like

Re: APC Convention Drama by idumuose(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2014
Some people are born robbers.They can steal anything - Handkerchiefs,toilet tissue,bathroom slippers,spoon,pure water,comb,biro,piece of paper,etc

4 Likes

Re: APC Convention Drama by Realdeals(m): 7:49am On Dec 11, 2014
Those that have their phone stolen are newcomer to lagos. Have u ever heard this song
Ogbodo su'egbe, ogbodo rindin ju, ogbodo ya mugun l'eko

1 Like

Re: APC Convention Drama by eunisam: 7:51am On Dec 11, 2014
E no concern me
Re: APC Convention Drama by donphilopus: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2014
idumuose:
Some people are born robbers.They can steal anything - Handkerchiefs,toilet tissue,bathroom slippers,spoon,pure water,comb,biro,piece of paper,etc

It was missing, not stolen. Have you forgotten that a laptop was stolen at the PDP's Presidential Primaries in 2011?!
Re: APC Convention Drama by idumuose(m): 8:13am On Dec 11, 2014
donphilopus:

It was missing, not stolen. Have you forgotten that a laptop was stolen at the PDP's Presidential Primaries in 2011?!
Why are you so warped in your thinking? I was making a general statement and here you are making silly statements? What has APC or PDP

got to do with my post?

By the way what are you afraid of? Why is PDP or Jonathan matter giving you isomnia? Why do you want to kill yourself for nothing? Its not as if APC will announce your demise whenever you kick the bucket.

Nansense!
Re: APC Convention Drama by donphilopus: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2014
idumuose:

Why are you so warped in your thinking? I was making a general statement and here you are making silly statements? What has APC or PDP

got to do with my post?

By the way what are you afraid of? Why is PDP or Jonathan matter giving you isomnia? Why do you want to kill yourself for nothing? Its not as if APC will announce your demise whenever you kick the bucket.

Nansense!

I was just trynna let you know some things and you're here spewing all these. Kudos anyway!
Re: APC Convention Drama by rattlesnake(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2014
nellyelitz:

am sure this is abatis username undecided
Re: APC Convention Drama by OtunbaJega: 10:03am On Dec 11, 2014
Its a lost n found.... Not stolen .. Op stop misleading the public
Re: APC Convention Drama by idumuose(m): 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
donphilopus:

I was just trynna let you know some things and you're here spewing all these. Kudos anyway!
I am sorry bro.

Anyway,congratulations!
Re: APC Convention Drama by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
Someone's cheque book was annouced as a lost but found item too this morning. It is certain that people's items will be lost so its nothing new.
Re: APC Convention Drama by nellyelitz(m): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
rattlesnake:
am sure this is abatis username undecided
u're on ur own oh.. cool
Re: APC Convention Drama by nellyelitz(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
Arysexy:

Wait for apc lie muhammeds of NL to come tell u it's ploy by pdp to give them bad name.
i lack time for then...
Re: APC Convention Drama by nellyelitz(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
for convention ground?
no at the convention cemetery
Re: APC Convention Drama by nellyelitz(m): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
idumuose:
even rubber band cool
Re: APC Convention Drama by nellyelitz(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
donphilopus:

still living in denial
Re: APC Convention Drama by nellyelitz(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
idumuose:

got to do with my post?

Nansense!
try and becareful with these guys with brooms...
Re: APC Convention Drama by nellyelitz(m): 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
berem:
Someone's cheque book was annouced as a lost but found item too this morning. It is certain that people's items will be lost so its nothing new.
what can u do with unknown cheque? Why wasn't the gadgets found and announced?

(1) (Reply)

Which Way My Yoruba Friends? / Nwuche Leaves PDP, May Declare For APC Today / Obi Of Onitsha Places Curse On APC For Holding Campaign On Ofala Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.