Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? (2067 Views)

Did OBJ Really Had An Affair With His Son's Wife? / Fashola Dares PDP To Investigate His Administration / Why Did Obj Force Yar Adua On Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2014
Hello NL's
I have read countless number of post on Facebook, numerous tweets on twitter, lots of ''Send to 10 people'' messages on Whatsap, and even some front-page stories on nairaland where Former President Olusegun Obansanjo spoke about Past and Present leaders in his new book.

He condemned GEJ, and even went as far as calling GEJ's Administration a Failiure

He spoke very bad about Late Umaru Musa Yar'adua and called the dead man a BETRAYER and a SNITCH.

He spoke well of GMB, and called him a honest and trustworthy leader.

He spoke about Atiku, Ribadu, Sharaki, Tinubu and host of others.

But my problem with the book ''So far that I know'' dont contain anything about OBJ and his Administration.

My Question is, what is OBJ saying about himself, because the last time i checked he Led this country for 8years

1 Like

Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by osymerga(m): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2014
He said he was a saint. The best President Nigeria ever had. He was a man that turn Nigeria to Dubai overnight. Jailed all corrupt officials. Performed wonderfully, to the extend Nigerians wanted to give him a third term.
All hail the naija czar....

3 Likes

Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by eagleae7(m): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2014
ave been wondering 2
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 12, 2014
osymerga:
He said he was a saint. The best President Nigeria ever had. He was a man that turn Nigeria to Dubai overnight. Jailed all corrupt officials. Performed wonderfully, to the extend Nigerians wanted to give him a third term.
All hail the naija czar....
So, how true is it

Or is He talking about another Nigeria elsewhere
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2014
eagleae7:
ave been wondering 2
I dont kw y he exempted himsef and his administration
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by Blackfire(m): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
He said his the only politician in Nigeria that will go to heaven
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
The Book should be renamed My Take on past and present administrations as it obviously omitted what transpired during his own so called watch.
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
Blackfire:
He said his the only politician in Nigeria that will go to heaven
ohohaahahaoho
I laugh in Ijebo!

In that case even the devil has a chance wen its cums to making heaven
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
The Book should be renamed My Take on past and present administrations as it obviously omitted what transpired during his own so called watch.
IF OBJ can be honest enough to include wat and wat transpired in his administration.

I would av recommend that book for the next generation

1 Like

Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by Chimezie250(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
this question should be put to him let see what he will say
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
Chimezie250:
this question should be put to him let see what he will say
How i wish a bold media would forward it
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
History is always favourable to the writer.i intend to write mine
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
History is always favourable to the writer.i intend to write mine
Hahahaha

Am luking forward to it
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Simkreative:
Hahahaha

Am luking forward to it
i will give it to you free
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
i will give it to you free
Beta
cus i wouldnt buy it with my money
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by benson81(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
Simkreative:
Hello NL's
I have read countless number of post on Facebook, numerous tweets on twitter, lots of ''Send to 10 people'' messages on Whatsap, and even some front-page stories on nairaland where Former President Olusegun Obansanjo spoke about Past and Present leaders in his new book.

He condemned GEJ, and even went as far as calling GEJ's Administration a Failiure

He spoke very bad about Late Umaru Musa Yar'adua and called the dead man a BETRAYER and a SNITCH.

But my problem with the book ''So far that I know'' dont contain anything about OBJ and his Administration.

My Question is, what is OBJ saying about himself, because the last time i checked he Led this country for 8years
OP u forgot to add 3 yrs of military ruler making it 11yrs
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
benson81:
OP u forgot to add 3 yrs of military ruler making it 11yrs
My Fault
Mayb it didnt get to my notice
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by ThankGodEdeh(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
perhaps, he is a saint and did not commit any wrong.
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Obasanjo is an enigma of sort.

I can't seem to get myself to understand this man beyond the fact that he suffers from delusions of grandeur.

This man is a mistake.

1 Like

Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
Simkreative:
Beta
cus i wouldnt buy it with my money
i changed my mind,it is no longer free,nothing is free EVEN IN FREETOWN
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
ThankGodEdeh:
perhaps, he is a saint and did not commit any wrong.
If ah Hear
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
i changed my mind,it is no longer free,nothing is free EVEN IN FREETOWN
U already promised

Pls
Be a man of ur word
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
Obasanjo is an enigma of sort.

I can't seem to get myself to understand this man beyond the fact that he suffers from delusions of grandeur.

This man is a mistake.
I Agree

If GMB intends to flush curruption, He should beta get ready to fetch plenty water, bcus OBJ is an heavy shit
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by MONITZ: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
Simkreative:
So, how true is it

Or is He talking about another Nigeria elsewhere

So you do not know sarcasm when you see one.
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 13, 2014
MONITZ:

So you do not know sarcasm when you see one.
I was playing dumb
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by alakaloko(m): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2014
Simkreative:
Hello NL's

Lantern will never light its underneath.. A discerning mind understands OBJ's handwrittings
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 13, 2014
alakaloko:

Lantern will never light its underneath.. A discerning mind understands OBJ's handwrittings
Thats very correct
Re: What Did OBJ Say About Himself And His Administration In His New Book? by funshybam(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
....that he and Buhari are the only trustworthy and honest leaders Nigeria ever had!.....

if Obasanjo can declare himself an honest man, I prefer to remain "a deceit" by his definition

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan To Acquire A New Private Jet? / “ounce For Ounce, BokoHaram Is Equal To The Nigerian Military,” USA / Election Results In Some Parts Of Nig. According To A Source I Saw Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.