Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday (10591 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them. / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by Lordlexyy: 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
Liability:
u don see her leg? Mscheeew
Since we both are not privy to that part, we can only compliment what we have access to, which is the face.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by Riskymallam: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
Is she a sister of yours? Or is she related to you in some way?

Your view of a beautiful woman is off putting though! She is not fine! (Like that)
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by Ryabcool(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
She looks like Alicia Keys. smiley
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
Don't try to look like the girl in the magazine even the girl in the magazine don't look like the girl in the magazine.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by COvo(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
See as her lips curve like who wan cry. She's pretty,but nowhere near the prettiest I've seen.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by totorimi: 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
BOOSH1T
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by gulfer: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
3cycle:
Mtcheww...
I am finer than her without any make up let alone when i wear a make up.
So true from your profile pix with that yansh and boooobs.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
gulfer:
So true from your profile pix with that yansh and boooobs.
Atleast I am way finer than you shocked
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
wow! she's truly a beauty smiley
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by NadiaSA1(f): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
MrCork:

^^^gettin advise from an inteligent livin thing who calls him sef *Corn*?

. ..anyways. . Yor highly little opinion has been noted.. GOAT!!
undecided
hahaha the Cork i know!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by Orikinla(m): 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
Lordlexyy:
Since we both are not privy to that part, we can only compliment what we have access to, which is the face.

I will soon reveal her identity, but only with her permission.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by Lordlexyy: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
Orikinla:

I will soon reveal her identity, but only with her permission.
I will be please with that. My kind of woman.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by Orikinla(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Lordlexyy:
I will be please with that. My kind of woman.

All right.
But it is really amazing how the simple acknowledgment of the beauty of a black woman is making some people to show their insecurities instead of also showing appreciation for their own women.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by stanboy28(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
Liability:
i can see stretch marks on her skin
microscopic eyes grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by Lordlexyy: 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
Orikinla:

All right.
But it is really amazing how the simple acknowledgment of the beauty of a black woman is making some people to show their insecurities instead of also showing appreciation for their own women.
What else do you expect when folks stereotypically felt certain race is better than another. Those who recognise what true beauty is will appreciate what you posted.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by egopersonified(f): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
Saw a thread where the lady did plastic surgery, had ugly kids, the husband divorced her and was paid. There is more to r/ships than beauty. Last I heard, lucifer was a beautiful angel.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by 100Cents: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
Thank God?

1. Black
2. Slim (obviously with small brea st and yanshh)

and you call her beauty?

I tire ...

My Ex is more beautiful than that girl..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by SporaD8: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
100Cents:

I tire ...

My Ex is more beautiful than that girl..
chop knuckles jare.
Even without makeup, my gf is far prettier than the lady sef.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hw many fyn she fyn wey u make bois waist mb. She no even reach 50%
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by mikron(m): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
BoiledCorn:
learn to speak good grammar angry. its spare battery not spear angry

this how you disgrace us in london angry a angry
only u dey follow 187 babes and only 12 guys for nairaland, na wa for u o. 187 babes? U na man. Hope they follow u bck o?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by coolzeal(m): 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
What about her character?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by mikron(m): 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
Way too beautiful, black is really beautiful. Gawd wat a beauty. Mwaaaaah
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
Thank God?

1. Black

and you call her beauty?

do u need cow's udder?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
3cycle:
Mtcheww...
I am finer than her without any make up let alone when i wear a make up.

muhahahhahaha u r funny
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by maylisa(f): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
I look more prettier than her, from my first look in the morning.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by Nmeri17: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
nne gbasa pu iru biko. na fight
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by Orikinla(m): 12:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
maylisa:
I look more prettier than her, from my first look in the morning.

Show us your proof.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by iambibi(f): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
she no too fine nah.....she jst try shikena ;Dshe no too fine nah.....she jst try shikena
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by twerkjack: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
Thank God?

1. Black

and you call her beauty?
so u like em fat? Nice choice ill introduce to ma meat supplier. Hehehehehe ȋ̝̊̅̄
Think ur disgusting though lolz
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
I HOPE THAT IS NOT THE ONLY REASON YOU'D MAKE HER A WIFE/GIRLFRIEND.

Certain attitudes are a major disqualification factor no matter how fine a girl is. She must learn, but no be for my head she go go school.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by chigoizie7(m): 12:02am On Nov 08, 2014
Orikinla:
Wow!
Look at this black beauty.
If your girlfriend or wife is as fine as this sweetheart, you should do thanksgivings to God 24/7!

You want to see her complete package?
See more on TALK OF THE TOWN By Orikinla.

she might be the most pwety in the world, but make ups turn me off, so NO she cant be my GF nd i wont be lucky to have her, she should be lucky to have me.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Is As Fine As This, You Should Thank God Everyday by laphta(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
D girl no too try to me. Just saying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Best Valentine's Gift For A Guy? / Guys Please Answer This Question / An Interview With Lamispaco, Iamkingzlee, Jayhans,tomfrench, Kizmarty&Warriboy21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.