Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves (3583 Views)

Nigeria's Consular-General, New York, I Am Not A Religious Bigot / ‘I Don’t Deserve To Be Called A Religious Bigot’ Says Aregbesola. / Is Anybody Still In Doubt That Beaf Is Reno Omokri (spokesman To The President) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by neuljosh(m): 2:58am On Oct 28, 2014
I was born and raised in Kaduna and where I lived is a walking distance to Buhari's resident, here is what I have to say him.

Buhari is an extremist, a coupist, a bigot, and an oppressor, he's an old desperate jihadish.

Like the OP have correctly said,
*1 in 2003 general election, buhari urged Muslims to vote for a Muslim who will rule according to the law of sharia, that makes him an extremist,

*2 he overthrew a democratic elected president, that makes him a coupist,

*3 after a successful coup, he sent the then president shagari a northern to home and jailed his vice a southern, that makes him a bigot,

*4 at the age of 73 he's still contesting elections without minding the future of the youths, that makes him an oppressor,

*5 he promised to make life miserable for none Muslims in 2011, he's supporters took arm and started killing none Muslims when he lost the 2011 poll, that makes him a jihadish.

Anyone in support of Buhari needs to justify these facts. Well if u can't then it means you don't even know what u are up against. BTW NO NORTHERN CHRISTIAN WILL EVER VOTE BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by OtunbaJega: 3:12am On Oct 28, 2014
neuljosh:
[s]I was born and raised in Kaduna and where I lived is a walking distance to Buhari's resident, here is what I have to say him.

Buhari is an extremist, a coupist, a bigot, and an oppressor, he's an old desperate jihadish.

Like the OP have correctly said,
*1 in 2003 general election, buhari urged Muslims to vote for a Muslim who will rule according to the law of sharia, that makes him an extremist,

*2 he overthrew a democratic elected president, that makes him a coupist,

*3 after a successful coup, he sent the then president shagari a northern to home and jailed his vice a southern, that makes him a bigot,

*4 at the age of 73 he's still contesting elections without minding the future of the youths, that makes him an oppressor,

*5 he promised to make life miserable for none Muslims in 2011, he's supporters took arm and started killing none Muslims when he lost the 2011 poll, that makes him a jihadish.[/s]

Anyone in support of Buhari needs to justify these facts. Well if u can't then it means you don't even know what u are up against. BTW NO NORTHERN CHRISTIAN WILL EVER VOTE BUHARI.

You can now take your medication.... Aro patient
Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by 100Cents: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Crap.

Sorry. Is the guy in that picture gay ?

What's it with all this finger sampling like ladies ?
Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by 100Cents: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2014
launique:
This Amaechi no sabi dance. He dances like an imb ecile.

I tot nah only me see am.

Being his neck and flinging his fingers like a woman..
Re: For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves by geniusbami(m): 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
hairyanus:

Buhari In PH: "Allahu akbar", "Allahu akbar"!!!

Over the weekend, while many were being decieved by the hired crowd at the porthacourt APC rally, Simply because Amaechi desperately, needs the VP slot, i paid close attention to all the political and religious statements that followed. the former Nigerian dictator and leader of APC, Maj Gen Buhari was in Rivers to grace the state's mega Rally.
Regrettably, all effort by the Nigerian opposition, including their hired US Political consultant to remove the religious bigot tag on Buhari is now futile, as the disease resonated itself in PH.
The rally attendees were shocked that every comment made by Buhari was greeted with, "Allahu akbar", "Allahu akbar"..., "Allahu akbar", "Allahu akbar".

The Nigerian first Islamic party, the APC yesterday re-confirmed their disrespect of the secular status of the Nation, Nigeria. Buhari and his supporters inured the fear of islamising the Nigeria, a stand Buhari said is the objective of any true Muslim.

"Allahu akbar" being the political slogan of Buhari, the hardened Jihadist, who said in 2001, "Allah Akbar: God's willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country".

As if that 2001 unguarded utterance of Buhari was not enough he echoed two years later, that, "Muslims in Nigeria will ensure that they will vote for Muslim candidates in the General election". he will stop at nothing.

I have watched with great amazement in this forum as a visitor how the younger generation of Nigerians who never knew Buhari are crowning him a saint and an icon of itegrity.

follow this moniker carefully as i unvail Buhari in days to come.

Please don't quote or insult me. for once, remove that torga of APC-PDP Balderdash and embrace truth...I need you to come up with substantive and admissible evidence to challenge my revelations in the coming days about the Buhari most people born in the 80s and upward never knew.

Mr. OP, U've only said one thing, JUST ONE THING in so many words. So if I'm to summarise all that U said, it is that Buhari said Allahu Akbar (meaning God is great in Arabic) at the Porthacourt rally. But really, WHO IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT?

No President of Nigeria has attended OIC (Organisation of Islamic Countries) meetings in the last 15 years until President Jonathan attended an OIC meeting in late 2014.

Buhari never attended any OIC
meeting and refused to join the OIC even though he was a military Head of State possessing
immense powers.

Who's a religious bigot?

At the Presidential campaign rally of GEJ/Sambo rally a few days ago in Jigawa State on January 21st, 2015, in the presence of President Jonathan, Vice President Namadi Sambo stated in Hausa: "Buhari ya dauko pastor a matsayin mataimakinsa kunsan coci nawa yake dashi? Yanada coci 5000, don haka karku zabesu.
The translation is "Buhari has selected a pastor as his running mate; do you know how many churches he has? He has 5000 churches. So, based on that, don't vote for them". That's a clear incitement of Muslims against Christians.

Who's a religious bigot?

Sambo also said at that rally that the PDP is the most Islamic Party in Nigeria because nobody can be more Muslim than him. He said that his name is Namadi which is a derivative of Namadina, meaning someone from the Medina in Saudi Arabia. At the Rally in Jigawa State Sambo also stated that he goes for the Hajj every year.

Sambo then asked if anyone could claim to be more Muslim than him Namadi Sambo. Then he shouted Allahu Akbar (Allah is great) several times. To close his speech he recited the AlFatiha, (The Opening, the first seven verses of the Holy Quran, which for Muslims is the Mother of the Book, highly revered by all).

Despite the fact that Buhari is a Muslim, he never whipped up any religious sentiments in all his rallies, even among the core islamic states in the North.

Nigerians, judge for yourself who's a religious bigot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Important Message about Neo-colonialism, Ebola and Boko Haram to save your life. / Nigerian Skin-bleaching Expert Shares Pictures Of His Transformation (pics) / Waiting For Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.