Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1432101 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by donasere(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2016
Odunharry:

Lemme guess you registered online..
Do u know the cost in Ilorin??

Yeah...registered online......

They said 33k for 64pages....and 29k for 32 but 32pages no dey ground.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nad95: 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
donasere:

How much will it cost me to get a virgin passport online, pls help
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nad95: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
donasere:

How much will it cost me to get a virgin passport online, pls help. Is it advisable I get it online? Any advice?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by donasere(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nad95:

How much will it cost me to get a virgin passport online, pls help. Is it advisable I get it online? Any advice?

Am not done processing mine. But 64pages online is 20k, den processing fee is 2k and bank charges is 3H. Total is #22300
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nek12: 2:39am On Aug 07, 2016
donasere:

Am not done processing mine. But 64pages online is 20k, den processing fee is 2k and bank charges is 3H. Total is #22300

How long will it take you before you collect your passport and will you make another payment at their office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by eben1991: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
i actually lost my Passport which also expired last month but i have the soft copy, can i renew it at the normal renew fees.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by curious123: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2016
My dear, haven't had time to go to Ikoyi yet o, have even been hearing 32 page booklet isnt available anymore. Please let me know how far with you

hadaydoyin:

my dear, I am in the same boat as u o...lost mine also and hoping to replaced it in Lagos...don't knw even knw if dey av have started replacing lost passport in Lagos yet..

av u done urs now? please enlighten me
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hadaydoyin(m): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
curious123:
My dear, haven't had time to go to Ikoyi yet o, have even been hearing 32 page booklet isnt available anymore. Please let me know how far with you

my love, Lagos aint an option for me anylonger oo, heard 4rm a reliable source in ikeja it takes 2months to be ready in lagos..wtf 2mnths

I have no choice than to proceed to Abj
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by donasere(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
nek12:

How long will it take you before you collect your passport and will you make another payment at their office?

It takes 2days but at ilorin you gonna pay an extra 12k or so after online payment....decided to do it at osogbo considering that they got 32pages. Paid 17k online. Just waiting for the interview right nao.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by curious123: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Haaaa, but flight no b small thing na. if you go to Abuja how long will it take and how much?

hadaydoyin:

my love, Lagos aint an option for me anylonger oo, heard 4rm a reliable source in ikeja it takes 2months to be ready in lagos..wtf 2mnths

I have no choice than to proceed to Abj
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nek12: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
donasere:

It takes 2days but at ilorin you gonna pay an extra 12k or so after online payment....decided to do it at osogbo considering that they got 32pages. Paid 17k online. Just waiting for the interview right nao.

extra 12k? is almost the same thing when is handled by one of their officers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jayooh: 6:46am On Aug 09, 2016
Ogwuchristian:

Yes I am traveling out of Dubai to naija
I am in Dubai now. And they is no way I can renew my passport here in Dubai.

I'm sure you should be able to renew your passport at the Nigerian consulate office in Dubai
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by donasere(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2016
nek12:

extra 12k? is almost the same thing when is handled by one of their officers.

It's even cheaper when handled by dia officers...

Everybody knows naija is finally a scam...it all has to do with who's scam is the sure one.
Personally I feel ilorin is the wrongest place to do your passport as most of the people there are shady... osogbo on the other hand is smooth and easy.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OGIYEN: 12:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
For all those that need to travel to abj for passport, pls look for someone or an officer to send your data to make an application for you,so they need to approved it first then go for capturing,then if you need to come back home or wait for like 4 to 5days for it to be processed,then pls make sure you discuss how it will b sent to you if dealing with an immigration officer.if you want to just wait for evrytin you can plan your trip and just stay for a week plus.

Lost passports, change of name,change of data,damage passports can ONLY be done in abuja
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mctowel01: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
ceasare:

I think u need photocopy of the data page of a guarantor.
All the same u can get all required docs on the website or u
Invest a day go to there office at the gate ( main office gate)u will see a
Signpost with all d required docs and u can ask different
Officers how much to do it and your avail docs and u can then make your pick who to
Use.anybody at the gate of the office too are no go area they re
Sentry officers don't deal with them ur Mai guard at home is better off.
The main officers are inside ok.
Good luck
Pls, if i go pay online, which you said its 18,500, will i get it in at least 1week? And are there any added charges to it when I get to their office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mctowel01: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
Emmett8000:
I did my own 23k
Was it a new passport, where did you do it and how long did it take to get it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ceasare: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
mctowel01:

Pls, if i go pay online, which you said its 18,500, will i get it in at least 1week? And are there any added charges to it when I get to their office?
i wouldnt know as i havent tried it myself but normally on ur slip after capturing its always a week thats printed on it 4 u to pick up ur pprt.9ja factor will play out so just hold small thing to grease the guys at the capturing unit so u can scan on time
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BekBek(m): 8:54am On Aug 11, 2016
Hello everyone.

Please what is the new price to get new passport in Lagos.

And also, What are the requirements.

As anyone tried getting one, how many days did it take?? ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mctowel01: 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
thacokeboy:
I'm happy to tell you guys that I just did my passport yesterday at ibadan immigration office. @25k
Did you get it the same day? If i am traveling from lagos, will i get it the same day?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mctowel01: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
iamGraced:
Pls I am planning on getting my passport soon, has anyone gotten the 32pages from festal branch recently?
A good advice... Forget about 32 pages in lagos. Whether ikoyi, /ikeja or festac
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
mctowel01:

A good advice... Forget about 32 pages in lagos. Whether ikoyi, /ikeja or festac
Why please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mctowel01: 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
iamGraced:

Why please?
I was at the ikeja center today, and was told that they arr not sure... That even people who applied in June haven't gotten theirs, that there is no paper(or something like that) Went to festac, same story and was told its the same for ikoyi. So i m not bothering again.
Just go do the 64 or you can still do 32 in other states
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by thacokeboy: 12:49am On Aug 13, 2016
mctowel01:

Did you get it the same day? If i am traveling from lagos, will i get it the same day?
the following day
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 13, 2016
mctowel01:

I was at the ikeja center today, and was told that they arr not sure... That even people who applied in June haven't gotten theirs, that there is no paper(or something like that) Went to festac, same story and was told its the same for ikoyi. So i m not bothering again.
Just go do the 64 or you can still do 32 in other states
Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mctowel01: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
thacokeboy:
the following day
Pls i m trying to travel to ibadan for it.. Whats the guarantee that i will gey it the following day. Is it still 25k? I need your advice pls. I ve sent you a pm
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AZUH: 9:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
@ogiyen that is not true . Lost case or change of name can be done in Lagos and it's 40-45k . Don't confuse people .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by curious123: 7:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Please do u know of anyone that has successfully done there's in lagos, where, and how long did it take?

quote author=AZUH post=48484538]@ogiyen that is not true . Lost case or change of name can be done in Lagos and it's 40-45k . Don't confuse people . [/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AZUH: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
Yes but I don't know how many weeks it will take . Just go to any of immigration office close to you but I am 100% sure it can be done at Lagos quote author=curious123 post=48510275]Please do u know of anyone that has successfully done there's in lagos, where, and how long did it take?

quote author=AZUH post=48484538]@ogiyen that is not true . Lost case or change of name can be done in Lagos and it's 40-45k . Don't confuse people . [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.