Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1433420 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by curious123: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2016
Thanks

AZUH:
Yes but I don't know how many weeks it will take . Just go to any of immigration office close to you but I am 100% sure it can be done at Lagos quote author=curious123 post=48510275]Please do u know of anyone that has successfully done there's in lagos, where, and how long did it take?

quote author=AZUH post=48484538]@ogiyen that is not true . Lost case or change of name can be done in Lagos and it's 40-45k . Don't confuse people .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:51am On Aug 20, 2016
How much can I get 64 Pages passport and where In Lagos can I get it down ASAP.

Thank You.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AyoolaIgwe(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
ezekieltech:

I appreciate your reply. I applied on Wednessday, 12th Noverber, 2014, and i collected the following day 13th, November, 2014. smiley smiley smiley

I did mine at the Ikoyi office though.
without submitting documents like guarantor's data page, birth cert, evidence of LG of origin, etc
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Picomon(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
I need an international passport asap. Does anyone know of how I can do 'wait and get' in Lagos or Abeokuta?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 4:36am On Aug 23, 2016
Picomon:
I need an international passport asap. Does anyone know of how I can do 'wait and get' in Lagos or Abeokuta?
Festac, Ikoyi both in Lagos
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:42am On Aug 23, 2016
Odunharry:

Wat of Ikeja, can I get it On the same day, is it 32 pages or 64 Pages.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Picomon(m): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2016
Odunharry:

A member on here said the offices in Lagos can't do wait and get at the moment and those who did in June are yet to collect theirs.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
Picomon:

A member on here said the offices in Lagos can't do wait and get at the moment and those who did in June are yet to collect theirs.
I doubt that.. I know people who get theirs same day..
Depends on ur parole with them.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Kassidy4luv:

Wat of Ikeja, can I get it On the same day, is it 32 pages or 64 Pages.
You can get it same day..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 9jaStar: 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
mctowel01:

Pls, if i go pay online, which you said its 18,500, will i get it in at least 1week? And are there any added charges to it when I get to their office?

Your best option is to forget about doing it online.
Just get to the passport office first thing in the morning, look for an official in uniform, and ask for his/her assistance. He/she will tell you how much the extra charges are and you'll get your passport in record time
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tobsam237(m): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nigeria and corruption....

Something is stated clearly on their site as 15,***.....

u get to dier id**t office.... they oppress u with stories why u must do it with for 27,000k or above....

#mtweew

and one guy in Abuja will say he's fighting corruption...

Thunder faya all of una.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by easysunny(m): 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
Pls I need the international passport urgently. How do I go about it. I live in Lagos , which immigration office does it faster in Lagos. What documents do I need to present. I heard letter of recognition from my local government is required. I don't have it & my local government is in Enugu State . What do I really need. Pls I need your advice
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by donasere(m): 10:49am On Sep 02, 2016
Odunharry:

You can get it same day..

Chairman....how far?v where you dey nao?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
donasere:

Chairman....how far?v where you dey nao?
Good man.. how ur side?? Guess you ready for ur pop??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
easysunny:
Pls I need the international passport urgently. How do I go about it. I live in Lagos , which immigration office does it faster in Lagos. What documents do I need to present. I heard letter of recognition from my local government is required. I don't have it & my local government is in Enugu State . What do I really need. Pls I need your advice
If u have certificate of State of origin go with it..
Go to Festac or Ikoyi office..

If u know any close person who has a valid intl passport and national id or drivers licence, make photocopy of it and take along too.
You will use the document as a Guarantor..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by easysunny(m): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
Odunharry:

If u have certificate of State of origin go with it..
Go to Festac or Ikoyi office..

If u know any close person who has a valid intl passport and national id or drivers licence, make photocopy of it and take along too.
You will use the document as a Guarantor..

Thanks very much. I don't have the certificate of State of origin right now but I will be going to my state liaison office next week to get that.
I was thinking of going to Ikeja office but it is better I go to Festac or Ikoyi as you advised.
However, pls do know if 32 pages booklet is available now. I read here in this thread that it's not available at moment. If you know pls let me know
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
easysunny:

Thanks very much. I don't have the certificate of State of origin right now but I will be going to my state liaison office next week to get that.
I was thinking of going to Ikeja office but it is better I go to Festac or Ikoyi as you advised.
However, pls do know if 32 pages booklet is available now. I read here in this thread that it's not available at moment. If you know pls let me know
Its available.. if ikoyi isnt far from u , pls go there.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by easysunny(m): 9:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
Odunharry:

Its available.. if ikoyi isnt far from u , pls go there.

OK. Thanks. I live at Agbado Ijaiye but I will go there not minding the cost. Ikeja is closer to me but I rather follow ur advice.
If may ask again pls, hope I don't need to fill the form online. Just go there with those documents and I will fill the form manually there. Right? Also should I give the officer I approach the total cash or do I need to pay the official fee in the bank and then give the extra we agree to officer. Am afraid of being scammed. You know naija
Pls throw more light on what I should do. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 9:54am On Sep 03, 2016
easysunny:

OK. Thanks. I live at Agbado Ijaiye but I will go there not minding the cost. Ikeja is closer to me but I rather follow ur advice.
If may ask again pls, hope I don't need to fill the form online. Just go there with those documents and I will fill the form manually there. Right? Also should I give the officer I approach the total cash or do I need to pay the official fee in the bank and then give the extra we agree to officer. Am afraid of being scammed. You know naija
Pls throw more light on what I should do. Thanks
You can go anyone closer.. I kn the crowd at Festac is massive, dunno for Ikeja though.

Go with the cash, u will pay and they will start processing..

Pls dont give ears to all those guys u meet outside..
Approach any officer and tell him/her what you came for, depending on how urgent you need it, tell them you need it on time..

in a week or two, you will have your passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by easysunny(m): 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
Odunharry:

You can go anyone closer.. I kn the crowd at Festac is massive, dunno for Ikeja though.

Go with the cash, u will pay and they will start processing..

Pls dont give ears to all those guys u meet outside..
Approach any officer and tell him/her what you came for, depending on how urgent you need it, tell them you need it on time..

in a week or two, you will have your passport.

Thanks bro
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by speedyconnect3: 1:42am On Sep 04, 2016
Elegantdiva:
I did mine in Enugu and i got it in less than 48hrs
Pls how much did you pay?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OGIYEN: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Pls when and who?
AZUH:
@ogiyen that is not true . Lost case or change of name can be done in Lagos and it's 40-45k . Don't confuse people .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by OGIYEN: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
Pls curios wen you finally do yours in Lagos pls let me know so I will let my friends that wants to do knw.since Azuh that has not done it knows better than someone that has done it.quote author=curious123 post=48510275]Please do u know of anyone that has successfully done there's in lagos, where, and how long did it take?

quote author=AZUH post=48484538]@ogiyen that is not true . Lost case or change of name can be done in Lagos and it's 40-45k . Don't confuse people . [/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lakesidepapa(m): 11:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
salsera:

Go online follow the process fill your details and do the payment yourself. If you have visa card then you can pay online or pay at any union or firstbank
Check this thread the link for immigration website was posted by Olusola

The documents you need
Birth certificate
Guarantor(photocopy of that person
2 Passport photographs
Letter from local government confirming that's where you are from like a state of origin letter.

If you pay immigration agent then just know that all they are doing is exactly what I wrote above but Na fake documents them go put for your file

Nice tip, but what do u mean by putting fake documents in someone file? I'm planning to apply through an immigration (agen) officer
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by drmikeadams(m): 2:33am On Sep 06, 2016
i actually went to renew my expired passport at festac,last week thursday,i paid 28k to the person doing it..will tell you when i get it..but i think if you do it on line and come to immigration office and look for an officer to facilatate for you and you settle him..it will cost you less..will be taking my cousin there next week..he wants to fill the form online and then we go back to festac and find officer chumtin grin grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by drmikeadams(m): 2:37am On Sep 06, 2016
and again..when i was in the computer room for thumb printing ,the officer gave me my file..walai..i check the receipt payment to immigration account..i saw they paid 17500 or so..meanwhile i paid 28k for 32 page grin grin ;those guys chopping money walai...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 5:42am On Sep 06, 2016
drmikeadams:
and again..when i was in the computer room for thumb printing ,the officer gave me my file..walai..i check the receipt payment to immigration account..i saw they paid 17500 or so..meanwhile i paid 28k for 32 page grin grin ;those guys chopping money walai...
I tell you.. They make cool cash.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AZUH: 9:45am On Sep 06, 2016
@ogiyen why are you trying to force words out of my mouth . Lagos takes one month , abj takes two weeks. It's 45k . All replacement is same even if you want to change the name .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by drmikeadams(m): 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2016
,,,,,finally got the passport after hassles
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lakesidepapa(m): 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
Please, who knw where i get this done in Osogbo? Is there anyone here that resides in Oshogbo that know where immigration office is?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 09, 2016
drmikeadams:

it is actually NGN8500 for 32 pages and NGN 2000 for 64 pages.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by popizaino(m): 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2016
please is it possible for me to change my country of birth on my international passport ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: BROSLENE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.