Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439335 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MrDexter(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, good day. Please I want to go to Ikoyi to submit my documents and do the capturing, I have the guarantors form filled already but it hasnt been stamped. Can I get where to stamp it in Ikoyi too?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MrDexter(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
feclela:
DIY New/Fresh International passport

Stage 1: Register on their website and pay 25k +1k for service charge...total 26k

Stage 2: still on the website, print guarantors form, acknowledgement form and Payment Receipt.

Stage 3: Take the form to your guarantor to fill, your guarantor will attached passport photograph, photocopy of international passport data page, and photocopy of NIN or Drivers licence.

Stage 4: Take the guarantor's form to court for stamp(they will collect 500 naira or 1k)

Step 5: Go to your selected centre for capturing
I used Ikoyi, Lagos State, so I will be using Ikoyi as an example.

Doc to take to Ikoyi, passport office
1. Application form
2. Acknowledgement form
3. Payment Receipt
4. Filled and stamp guarantors form with international passport DATA page and NIN slip or Drivers licence
5. 2 passport photograph (your own)
6. Photocopy of NIN slip
7. Photocopy of Birth certificate
8. Photocopy of State of Origin

You can also go with original of 6,7 and 8

Step 6: When you enter Ikoyi passport office, by the right hand you will see a "Servicecom" sign, speak with any of the staff sitting inside the cubicle.
He/she will collect all your document vet it and return it with a another documents and ask you to photo it and fill(make sure you photocopy it before filling)

After filling retire it to the "ServiceCom" person . He or she will open a file for you and write places you have to go for signing and stamping.

After stamping in one place, ask the person "where is next" politely and follow through the process.
When you're done with capturing, before stepping out of the capturing hall, a man will collect your file and register it. After that, take your file back to the "ServiceCom" personnel and your DONE.

God bless Nigeria and God bless everyone that contributed on here.

Please which one is the acknowledgement form?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammygoody(m): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Remson23:
Good day folks. I have done my capturing at Ikoyi passport office. Are there numbers one can dial for questions or enquiries about date of collection? I heard from someone that most times, it's not advisable to wait for their messages before collection as this could take time. I learnt that most times they contact passport owners very late.
Yes there are,
1. Contact them on twitter @nigimmigration they will help you check if your passport is ready, but from my experience, after they confirmed it was ready for collection, I asked them about the message and they were like it's important to get the message before going.
2. Try servicom lines

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammygoody(m): 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
MrDexter:

It looks like the payment receipt but it's titled acknowledgement slip. You print it online on the NIS portal as well as your application form and payment receipt.
MrDexter:
Hello Nairalanders, good day. Please I want to go to Ikoyi to submit my documents and do the capturing, I have the guarantors form filled already but it hasnt been stamped. Can I get where to stamp it in Ikoyi too?
Yes, there is notary office /court in the compound, they stamp for NGN500

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MrDexter(m): 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
dammygoody:

It looks like the payment receipt but it's titled acknowledgement slip. You print it online on the NIS portal as well as your application form and payment receipt.

Yes, there is notary office /court in the compound, they stamp for NGN500

Alright thank you very much. ��

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Remson23: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
dammygoody:

Yes there are,
1. Contact them on twitter @nigimmigration they will help you check if your passport is ready, but from my experience, after they confirmed it was ready for collection, I asked them about the message and they were like it's important to get the message before going.
2. Try servicom lines

Thank you for the response. please do you know any of the servicom lines linked to Ikoyi passport office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Eizenburg: 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Why’s everybody going to Ikoyi? Ikeja no Dey work?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammygoody(m): 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
Remson23:

Thank you for the response. please do you know any of the servicom lines linked to Ikoyi passport office?
You can try these:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by westbuoy: 11:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
ohizzy:

Unexpired Validity

Application Letter;
Passport Booklet;
If Validity is more than six (6) Months, Applicant should state the reason(s);
Photocopy of Data Page of Passport;
Acknowledgment Slip and Evidence of Payment.

Reference: https://immigration.gov.ng/standard-passport/

Since your passport still has a validity of 1year plus, you'll need to provide the following above.

Also, I strongly suggest you disregard the use of your Immigration officer and get it done yourself.

Thank you .. I will start the process tomorrow and update you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hammed71(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2020
guys do I need guarantors form for renewal?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Growingboi(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2020
Guarantor is not needed for renewal

Anything that's not stated as requirement on their website let's avoid it please unless we want the officials to make it compulsory for us then using that avenue to extort us.

hammed71:
guys do I need guarantors form for renewal?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Remson23: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
dammygoody:
You can try these: 09069000006 09069000005
Thank you very much for this.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
Good after brothers, I want to renew my passport but I was told to get national Id but I don't have it. Is it a must for re issue

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
feclela:
DIY New/Fresh International passport

Stage 1: Register on their website and pay 25k +1k for service charge...total 26k

Stage 2: still on the website, print guarantors form, acknowledgement form and Payment Receipt.

Stage 3: Take the form to your guarantor to fill, your guarantor will attached passport photograph, photocopy of international passport data page, and photocopy of NIN or Drivers licence.

Stage 4: Take the guarantor's form to court for stamp(they will collect 500 naira or 1k)

Step 5: Go to your selected centre for capturing
I used Ikoyi, Lagos State, so I will be using Ikoyi as an example.

Doc to take to Ikoyi, passport office
1. Application form
2. Acknowledgement form
3. Payment Receipt
4. Filled and stamp guarantors form with international passport DATA page and NIN slip or Drivers licence
5. 2 passport photograph (your own)
6. Photocopy of NIN slip
7. Photocopy of Birth certificate
8. Photocopy of State of Origin

You can also go with original of 6,7 and 8

Step 6: When you enter Ikoyi passport office, by the right hand you will see a "Servicecom" sign, speak with any of the staff sitting inside the cubicle.
He/she will collect all your document vet it and return it with a another documents and ask you to photo it and fill(make sure you photocopy it before filling)

After filling retire it to the "ServiceCom" person . He or she will open a file for you and write places you have to go for signing and stamping.

After stamping in one place, ask the person "where is next" politely and follow through the process.
When you're done with capturing, before stepping out of the capturing hall, a man will collect your file and register it. After that, take your file back to the "ServiceCom" personnel and your DONE.

God bless Nigeria and God bless everyone that contributed on here.

Please, how long will it take me to get the passport after following this process? �

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
hayzed89:
Good after brothers, I want to renew my passport but I was told to get national Id but I don't have it. Is it a must for re issue

I think it's necessary. You may use a driver's license if you have it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
oludaremy:

Yes it the right link. For the e-passport its 25k and only available at Ikoyi Office. If you choose any other location you will get the one of 17k

Lol, why their own come high na? �
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Exmay02: 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
MrDexter:

After making payment, u can just google search passport acknowledge form, it will give u a page option that will request for your verification code (from your online receipt). Once u input this, u will see where to download all the forms requested for submission.

That's what i did.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Spicywify: 11:05am On Jun 11, 2020
Good morning house, I want to renew passports for me and my kids and a new one for my niece.
I did the previous one at osogbo but I am in Lagos now.
I need help on how to go about this here. Also, how much does it cost and how long will it take for it to be issued?
Lastly, I or my kids don't have the nimc slip. But I have a national ID card. Can it be used?
Do my kids need any ID? Thanks for your anticipated help.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adayoung(f): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2020
It took 2weeks to collect the passport, although it was ready after a week, but u have to wait for the text message which made it 2 weeks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adayoung(f): 11:38am On Jun 11, 2020
JaceyOpara:

2 weeks

Please, how long will it take me to get the passport after following this process? �

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adayoung(f): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2020
Yea ur kid needs nin
Spicywify:
Good morning house, I want to renew passports for me and my kids and a new one for my niece.
I did the previous one at osogbo but I am in Lagos now.
I need help on how to go about this here. Also, how much does it cost and how long will it take for it to be issued?
Lastly, I or my kids don't have the nimc slip. But I have a national ID card. Can it be used?
Do my kids need any ID? Thanks for your anticipated help.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adayoung(f): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2020
Thanks to every information posted here,my husband and my child got their passport following this process. It was very easy. I'll advice everyone to following this DIY process.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Spicywify: 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
Adayoung:
Yea ur kid needs nin
Wow thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
Adayoung:
Thanks to every information posted here,my husband and my child got their passport following this process. It was very easy. I'll advice everyone to following this DIY process.

How were you able to sort your child NIN ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adayoung(f): 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adayoung(f): 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
Rapsowdee01:

I did her NIN before applying for the pp
How were you able to sort your child NIN ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adeadex2006(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
I need to correct my Date of Birth. What is the process?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by westbuoy: 12:55am On Jun 15, 2020
I finally went as advised ! My journey that day wasn’t really easy due to my passport is having 1yr and 3 months validity on it ... the cue was so long but as a smart Lagos guy I smuggled myself in.. got to servicom desk they kept telling me it’s difficult to renew passport that has more than 6 months validity they directed me to so many offices ... I met with Several PCO, they kept on frustrating me ..The first one I met told me it will be done In Abuja lol, I knew what they were after, they wanted me to outsource the process to them. I then remembered I had a contact in the office, I pulled a call across to her and Lo behold she was a top rank officer that was even going to do the final approval ... After doing the whole servicom procedure, she took the file and went to get it approved by appending her signature with some write up ... and then I submitted successfully... I would wait for Biometric and capturing SMS in few days to come... it’s wasn’t complicated .. I’m happy to have taken the bold steps... came out and still saw people I met before I entered struggling with number. .. I will keep the house updated !

ohizzy:

Unexpired Validity

Application Letter;
Passport Booklet;
If Validity is more than six (6) Months, Applicant should state the reason(s);
Photocopy of Data Page of Passport;
Acknowledgment Slip and Evidence of Payment.

Reference: https://immigration.gov.ng/standard-passport/

Since your passport still has a validity of 1year plus, you'll need to provide the following above.

Also, I strongly suggest you disregard the use of your Immigration officer and get it done yourself.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 15, 2020
Good morning, I want to renew my passport without national I'd nin, is it possible. People are asking min. How can I get it done without nin. I need advice.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by taitee(f): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2020
Hello everyone
I want to apply for passport for my 1month old child.
Pls does he need nin.
Also how much does the new 1 cost for him.
Is there anyone tgatcan share experience on this?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zellfoxx: 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
westbuoy:
I finally went as advised ! My journey that day wasn’t really easy due to my passport is having 1yr and 3 months validity on it ... the cue was so long but as a smart Lagos guy I smuggled myself in.. got to servicom desk they kept telling me it’s difficult to renew passport that has more than 6 months validity they directed me to so many offices ... I met with Several PCO, they kept on frustrating me ..The first one I met told me it will be done In Abuja lol, I knew what they were after, they wanted me to outsource the process to them. I then remembered I had a contact in the office, I pulled a call across to her and Lo behold she was a top rank officer that was even going to do the final approval ... After doing the whole servicom procedure, she took the file and went to get it approved by appending her signature with some write up ... and then I submitted successfully... I would wait for Biometric and capturing SMS in few days to come... it’s wasn’t complicated .. I’m happy to have taken the bold steps... came out and still saw people I met before I entered struggling with number. .. I will keep the house updated !

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sammyfabulous: 10:35am On Jun 16, 2020
please is there any reason why someone will apply for a passport and would still take months before its ready? did mine in osogbo and today makes it exactly 4 months just imagine they keep saying I must wait till I get a text

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: MatthiasChin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.