Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1433517 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by walleygee01: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2020
Good morning Guys, I applied for a fresh passport and yesterday was my data capturing. Upon receiving the printout for collection date, I realized my next if kin details and address was entered in the space of my guarantor's details and it was already late as they had closed for the day! I stay a bit far from where I did the data capturing!
my question is;
1. Is there any legal implication?
2. hope this doesn't ruin my passport application and I'm being told to pay for a mistake not on my part?
thanks!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ayomideking(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
How many years is the validity of Nigerian passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
I want to change my date of birth on my passport

please help me how can I solve this issue
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Starlight22: 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
It depends,there's 5yrs n 10yrs

ayomideking:
How many years is the validity of Nigerian passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Starlight22: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
1beat:
I want to change my date of birth on my passport

please help me how can I solve this issue

Is it on a valid or expired passport?
It's possible to change it but it's not an easy process and it takes time to effect.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Starlight22:

Is it on a valid or expired passport?
It's possible to change it but it's not an easy process and it takes time to effect.

it will expire this month. please do hv better information to do that
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mosopzy23: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hi guys

I'm new to this passport stuff. How do I apply or get a Nigerian passport. Can I do it online or I have to go their office.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AbamOnyerubi: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
Please who has done their passports in Abuja recently?
How much does it cost now?
What documents do I need to get it done?
Which of their office?
Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by walleygee01: 12:29am On Aug 12, 2020
walleygee01:
Good morning Guys, I applied for a fresh passport and yesterday was my data capturing. Upon receiving the printout for collection date, I realized my next if kin details and address was entered in the space of my guarantor's details and it was already late as they had closed for the day! I stay a bit far from where I did the data capturing!
my question is;
1. Is there any legal implication?
2. hope this doesn't ruin my passport application and I'm being told to pay for a mistake not on my part?
thanks!

somebody should please help out with these now!!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by opuvic(m): 10:37am On Aug 12, 2020
I applied for passport renewal on monday and paid online. My payment isnt reflecting on my page. I have written a query to email address provided and nothing has been done yet. Pls what else can I do?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mike8804: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
hello! pls I need enlightenment on how to go about this, 2010 my E passport was sized by immigration Lagos due to illegal entry and deportation from Libya.

Now am planning to get another passport for traveling, I explained to an immigration officer which I was linked to and He said the whole process will cost me 50k.

I need advice to avoid been scammed, can I go for the price or find other alternative source?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Starlight22: 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
1beat:

it will expire this month. please do hv better information to do that

Hi,Is it the wrong or new age that is also on your NIN?coz that is very important
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Starlight22: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
mike8804:
hello! pls I need enlightenment on how to go about this, 2010 my E passport was sized by immigration Lagos due to illegal entry and deportation from Libya.

Now am planning to get another passport for traveling, I explained to an immigration officer which I was linked to and He said the whole process will cost me 50k.

I need advice to avoid been scammed, can I go for the price or find other alternative source?

I don't know whether its possible but if u r sure,then the price is OK reason because if u r passing thru the backdoor for renewal or new E-passport with complete documents is 40k then adding extra 10k for documents u don't have isn't bad.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mike8804: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Starlight22:

I don't know whether its possible but if u r sure,then the price is OK reason because if u r passing thru the backdoor for renewal or new E-passport with complete documents is 40k then adding extra 10k for documents u don't have isn't bad.
ok, thanks! Am just particular about the price.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mosopzy23: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Good evening guys. I need info on how to apply for a Nigerian passport. I'm pretty ignorant on the steps to take
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mosopzy23: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=walleygee01 post=92719826]

Best advice, it's either you do it through a trusted agent or be ready to face the stress if it's self processing.

Thanks. Doing it myself will take how many days? . Also, like how much do I need to budget for it.
Incase I need to go through an agent, how do I reach one?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayooze(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
well i dont plan on it.
Flytime:
if you're planning to go back to the the French Embassy there might be a problem after changing it
Not sure of other countries
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by opuvic(m): 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Someone should please help me out
opuvic:
I applied for passport renewal on monday and paid online. My payment isnt reflecting on my page. I have written a query to email address provided and nothing has been done yet. Pls what else can I do?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bennymine: 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
Mosopzy23:
Hi guys

I'm new to this passport stuff. How do I apply or get a Nigerian passport. Can I do it online or I have to go their office.

Check the posts from the beginning, there's enough information on how to go about it. You can do the online application process yourself and pay the official fee. Choosing Ikoyi or Abuja passport office for capturing (aka interview), you can get your passport within a few working days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 6:35am On Aug 13, 2020
Starlight22:

Hi,Is it the wrong or new age that is also on your NIN?coz that is very important

I have correct age on NIN

but I made a big mistake wen I applied 4years ago
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by walleygee01: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2020
mike8804:

go to your immigration office of choice either Ikoyi or Alausa! Go straight in to any of the frontal desk and tell them your plight, they shouldnt charge you more than 35-40k! i hope this helps...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by walleygee01: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2020
[quote author=Mosopzy23 post=92745624][/quote]

if you decide to do self process, you only have to pay the official fee and it will take you like 3weeks -1month that's if you don't settle them to help you process it faster. in fact you might be told to come back for data capturing on your interview date! Speaking from Alausa experience
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Guest14(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2020
opuvic:
Someone should please help me out
I had the same issue when I applied few months ago. They resolved it after about a week. But if you go to the office they can help you resolve it in short time
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by akoredebaba1: 9:45am On Aug 13, 2020
Did mine @ katsina for less than 25k..... depends on d location youre doing it in the country

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mosopzy23: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2020
Check the posts from the beginning, there's enough information on how to go about it. You can do the online application process yourself and pay the official fee. Choosing Ikoyi or Abuja passport office for capturing (aka interview), you can get your passport within a few working days.

Thanks.
Are there other passport offices aside the ones you mentioned. I'm at Ogun state.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bennymine: 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mosopzy23:

Thanks.
Are there other passport offices aside the ones you mentioned. I'm at Ogun state.

There should be passport office in each of the 36 states but I only know of Abuja, Lagos, and Delta offices. You can contact their support service via their phone line available on Nigeria Immigration Service website.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GreatSage: 4:56am On Aug 14, 2020
pls what are the documents needed for passport application? can I do the e passport without nin number?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AbamOnyerubi: 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hello opeyemi2012,

I like the way you narrated your experience.

I have also read and noted the necessary information I need.

I would like to start my passport processing next week, luckily I'm in Abuja too. I was planning to go to their gwagwalada office but I'll be going to their HQ now.

Quick questions:

1. I don't have any guarantor here that have Int'l Passport and Driver's License, is it advisable to send the form to someone in another location to fill, scan and send back to me?

2. Since I don't intend traveling anytime soon, my budget isn't tight too, and I want to use it for online verification, can I go for the standard passport? Tho I have my NIN.

Thanks!!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AbamOnyerubi: 12:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
GreatSage:
pls what are the documents needed for passport application? can I do the e passport without nin number?
If you mean the enhanced passport, no you cannot do it without nin. I would advise you to read up the previous pages to get more information.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zhizzupapa: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2020
Hello aus,

Is it possible to retrieve a lost international passport at Lagos and Abeokuta passport offices without having to present NIN as one of the requirements.

Elders kindly come in on this one

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.