Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1432250 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ikenga12:

Sir, please can you help me answer this?
Please, since the Enhanced E passport,is the data on the old E passport still retained in immigration database even after the introduction of Enhanced E passport? I made a terrible mistake on my date of birth when I did my E passport.
I did my e passport in 2009,never used it and it has expired and is currently lost.
Can I apply for a fresh Enhanced passport with a new date of birth from NIN since there was some mistakes in the old, missing, expired and never used before e passport.
pls somebody should help explain to me.
did u do biometrics for ur 1st pssport? I believe ur details are stored on the database? I dnt know though Nigerian system fit get small corner to bypass this as we know 2009 is a long time ago and maybe their data saving skills then might have had some lapses.
Any which ways, I am sorry I dnt know how u shud go about this. If u have spare money, which is spare 26k... u might want to try your luck.
Disclaimer: I am only giving suggestions and do not know if this will work or not, proceed with caution.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
blizard44:

Is there a way I can possibly get the passport without the guarantor form and State of Origin paper?
I've wasted days roaming around Lagos in search for my Liaison office to no avail.
It's getting frustrating.
first timer? No! U need the both if applying for fresh passport. U can also try your LGA.
U can present certificate from ur lga. If u hve anyone in ur community they can go to the local governmnt headquarters to ask for it. It’s usually easy breezy
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by evenda: 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
does anyone know how to get effective response from this nin people pleas?

After capturing for passport, been told the nin tracking numb is not working/no network, causing delay with the passport. I have sent an email to the nimc but no response since oo...
please point me to the correct thread if there's an appropriate one for such issue.

thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mrnelsono(m): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
please guys my passport expires in August, but I want to renew it because of my plan. can I renew before the expiry date. NB: u can't travel with a passport that does not have up to 6 months duration on it. answers needed please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
mrnelsono:
please guys my passport expires in August, but I want to renew it because of my plan. can I renew before the expiry date. NB: u can't travel with a passport that does not have up to 6 months duration on it. answers needed please
U can renew it from upto 6 months before expiry date and no Immigration officer would ask u anything .. we are entering March tomorrow and the said passport is expiring Aug, you are very good to go

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by drpat1: 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
mrnelsono:

Yes you can but only at NIS headquarters Abuja along airport road.
Don't waste your time and money going to another branch.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lordsagna: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hello gud evening....I need your help on this, I'm taking SAT exam but they said we need photo ID when I checked it means international passport so there's of 32 page and also 64 page I'm confused on the one to choose also what's the cost?.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shockabsorber10: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
Thiwhy:

The people I saw are junior staffs so settling them won’t solve anything. I wanted to see the pco but the man is so rude, insults was just flying around so I left. The most annoying part is that someone got hers same day she did capturing, I was told she paid 85k

He's so rude extremely rude if you tell him what you want to use it for he would get mad and upset he's so rude too much. For him to be telling us even the president won't do him anything. Can you imagine
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shockabsorber10: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
Leun:
Lordbinsmar

shockabsorber10

I think you guys and other members should gather and harness synergy and go together peacefully tho.

Yes bro perfect word please we ibadan that applied last year let's find time and date to go see him this week and explain our situation to him no matter what even though he's so rude and he can insult anybody even he insulted an elderly citizen but let's just prepare ourselves to see him together let him know our plights
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by idowuolusola92: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
Which state and which Passport office? Mine is 5th of March but I will be going tomorrow to give it a try.

Lagos State, Ikoyi passport office. please update me about the outcome of your trial tomorrow. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ikenga12: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oggg:
did u do biometrics for ur 1st pssport? I believe ur details are stored on the database? I dnt know though Nigerian system fit get small corner to bypass this as we know 2009 is a long time ago and maybe their data saving skills then might have had some lapses.
Any which ways, I am sorry I dnt know how u shud go about this. If u have spare money, which is spare 26k... u might want to try your luck.
Disclaimer: I am only giving suggestions and do not know if this will work or not, proceed with caution.
Yes,I did biometric then.Thanks for the reply.I think I will have to give it a try.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lordsagna: 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lordsagna:
Hello gud evening....I need your help on this, I'm taking SAT exam but they said we need photo ID when I checked it means international passport so there's of 32 page and also 64 page I'm confused on the one to choose also what's the cost?.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nonye6194: 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oggg:
u dnt need birth certificate. Go and swear affidavit of age declaration in the court for 500naira to 1k
U can use age declaration edakun

Please someone that has done this kindly confirm please. As I don't have what those extortionists at npc are demanding
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by space02: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2021
nonye6194:

Please someone that has done this kindly confirm please. As I don't have what those extortionists at npc are demanding

Affidavit for Age declaration won’t work. My wife had to get a birth certificate in Alausa for 1k before they could collect her documents for filing. Her age declaration affidavit was turned down. Although a friend did the certificate for us around that Alausa axis.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 9:18am On Mar 01, 2021
yehmy:
So less than 2 weeks after capturing i collected my passport today at Alausa Ikeja. Strictly DIY except the fact i had to pay 1k for the person that helped to fill and sign my guarantor form. Over and out cool

How many years and pages did you apply for?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 9:21am On Mar 01, 2021
[quote author=Lordsagna post=99495346][/quote]

Go for 64 pages, 5 years

If you're applying yourself, it's 35,000 plus charges.

I applied for 32 pages, 5 years @Alausa passport office in January....up till now they're telling me it's not ready. So I can't advise anyone to go for the same thing.

Most people getting their passport at Alausa applied for 64 pages.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by orlahtohbadt(m): 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
idowuolusola92:

Lagos State, Ikoyi passport office. please update me about the outcome of your trial tomorrow. Thanks
So, I was at the Alausa passport office for the interview today, I was able to submit all the documents needed without Miss Chioma checking my real interview date. I went into the room for verification and after that she asked me to come back on monday for capturing that my file would have been verified by then. I am considering going for the capturing on friday, just to give it a try if the file would be ready by then. Has anybody tried going for capturing in less than the time they were originally told to come for it? I just want to have an idea.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by CnCstore: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
Good day everyone,please does anyone here know a staff of NIS ,Festac office? Or anyone have an appointment there this week?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by idowuolusola92: 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
orlahtohbadt:
So, I was at the Alausa passport office for the interview today, I was able to submit all the documents needed without Miss Chioma checking my real interview date. I went into the room for verification and after that she asked me to come back on monday for capturing that my file would have been verified by then. I am considering going for the capturing on friday, just to give it a try if the file would be ready by then. Has anybody tried going for capturing in less than the time they were originally told to come for it? I just want to have an idea.

Tanks for the update will try ikoyi office too. please wat were d documents u submitted for the renewal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chonco: 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
CnCstore:
Good day everyone,please does anyone here know a staff of NIS ,Festac office? Or anyone have an appointment there this week?

Why asking?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chonco: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
drpat1:

Yes you can but only at NIS headquarters Abuja along airport road.
Don't waste your time and money going to another branch.

This is FALSE Sir.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by richhills(m): 2:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
I was waiting for someone to refute that. Though I renewed my own at a Consulate abroad, but I know it can never be Only NIS hqtrs.
Chonco:

This is FALSE Sir.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by orlahtohbadt(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
idowuolusola92:

Tanks for the update will try ikoyi office too. please wat were d documents u submitted for the renewal
●Application letter ( Addressed to passport comptrol officer, Alausa Ikeja in my own case)
●Acknowledgement slip.
●Payment slip.
●Application form.
●Photocopies of Data page and the back page of the passport.
●Photocopy of NIN slip.
● Expiring or expired passport for sighting.
● Some 3 forms which they will provide for you at the office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abeeb1995: 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]please I need your help in want to apply for my brother passport in lagos

Lagos State, Ikoyi passport office. please update me about the outcome of your trial tomorrow. Thanks [/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by idowuolusola92: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
orlahtohbadt:

●Application letter ( Addressed to passport comptrol officer, Alausa Ikeja in my own case)
●Acknowledgement slip.
●Payment slip.
●Application form.
●Photocopies of Data page and the back page of the passport.
●Photocopy of NIN slip.
● Expiring or expired passport for sighting.
● Some 3 forms which they will provide for you at the office.

Thank you so much
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Subomi007: 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
To be a Nigerian comes with alot of challenges, it's like minus 10 down.

Please, any information regarding passport collection, what I keep hearing is no passport booklet, was at ikoyi on Friday.

It's now 2 weeks and 2days since I did capturing.

It's becoming so frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Emuata55: 4:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
Good evening. Pls does anyone know if I can upgrade passport pages from 32 to 64 pages? How do I go about it?Thanks in anticipation
Already done capturing but it's taking forever for 32pages to be available,
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by space02: 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
Subomi007:
To be a Nigerian comes with alot of challenges, it's like minus 10 down.

Please, any information regarding passport collection, what I keep hearing is no passport booklet, was at ikoyi on Friday.

It's now 2 weeks and 2days since I did capturing.

It's becoming so frustrating.

Did you apply for 32pages or 64pages 5years passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Childishbanjino(m): 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
I did my capturing at NIS Òṣogbo office (Osun State) in Nov.2020. we're in March now and I'm yet to be called to pick up my passport. I've called severally and their lame excuse is that passports are not being processed due to LACK OF PAPERS! �

Is anyone else experiencing this? It is really frustrating honestly. I don't need it urgently but STILL.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abeeb1995: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
After capturing do you have your passport number?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Leun: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
orlahtohbadt:

Commissioner for oaths how did you get that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: NezzyMike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.