Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1444378 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by teeadewale(m): 7:41pm On Mar 02, 2021
Subomi007:

You mean enrollment number? Yes I collected my enrollment number written on a paper.

I tire for this people. When last were you there plz?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by teeadewale(m): 7:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Subomi007:

You mean enrollment number? Yes I collected my enrollment number written on a paper.

I tire for this guys, plz when was the last time you went there to check?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by teeadewale(m): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
mhizzcherry:
Hello everyone, I have a question please. Would they ask to see the original state of origin certificate? I only have photocopy with me as I lost the original in an accident,so should I just do another one

In short, go there with all your original documents, vetting will be carried out on them, not leaving photocopies behind too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Subomi007: 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
teeadewale:

I tire for this guys, plz when was the last time you went there to check?

Last week Friday.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abeeb1995: 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
Subomi007:

Last week Friday.

Is enrollment number same as passport number?
PleaseI need your assistance u just want to registeronlinefor my brother but I have problem with hight [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abeeb1995: 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
teeadewale:

In short, go there with all your original documents, vetting will be carried out on them, not leaving photocopies behind too

Please I need your help I just want to register [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
mhizzcherry:
Hello everyone, I have a question please. Would they ask to see the original state of origin certificate? I only have photocopy with me as I lost the original in an accident,so should I just do another one
do h have a passport before? If this is a fresh passport application I advise you have your original state of origin with you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by teeadewale(m): 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Abeeb1995:

Please I need your help I just want to register [color=#770077][/color]

How do you expect me to know that bro, have never met with your brother before how do I know his height
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Subomi007:

enrollment number is not passport number. These are two very different things
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 9:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
Abeeb1995:
Please I need your help .I was told by an officer that I can get my passport if I apply for 68 pages. Which he will collect 55k.
Can I proceed with him?
Thanks .
u better do ur passport urself. Scarcity of booklets in Lagos so nobody will help u anythin). They will eat ur money. Are you not seeing with your eyes the numerous complaints? They take your money and stop picking your calls. Then u still join the waiting game..
Pay for ur 64 pages pssport urself for 36k in lagos, abuja or rivers or 23k in all other states in Nigeria.

Do it yourself. The process is listed on this site.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MosakuAW(m): 9:53pm On Mar 02, 2021
Abeeb1995:
Please I need your help .I was told by an officer that I can get my passport if I apply for 68 pages. Which he will collect 55k.
Can I proceed with him?
Thanks .

I will advice you not to go ahead with that. He is trying to get more money from you. According to situations of things at the moment, no paper for both 60+ and 30+ pages passport at the moment. Wait, till you heard people collecting their passport till.

People that captured since January with the same 60+ pages are on this forum, and they are yet to receive their passports.Just be patients.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by teeadewale(m): 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
Oggg:

I'll lot to know plz, please what's the difference
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abeeb1995: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
MosakuAW:

I will advice you not to go ahead with that. He is trying to get more money from you. According to situations of things at the moment, no paper for both 60+ and 30+ pages passport at the moment. Wait, till you heard people collecting their passport till.

People that captured since January with the same 60+ pages are on this forum, and they are yet to receive their passports.Just be patients.

Thanks so much. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by joeymartinijnr: 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
teeadewale:

I'll lot to know plz, please what's the difference

Enrollment no: This is a unique number assigned to your passport application with the Nigerian Immigration to enable easy file identification/tracking.

Passport no: Self explanatory lipsrsealed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abeeb1995: 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
teeadewale:

How do you expect me to know that bro, have never met with your brother before how do I know his height

No , brother its not about his height.
Am having problems when registering .as in the page is telling me to fill the height several times. And at time it says to long too short.
So maybe some also have problem on this .
And for those that have successfull register it,how do thay go about (height) it...column?
Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abeeb1995: 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Leun:

On nimc or nis website?

Am having same problem. Hope you are done with it?[b][/b][/color][color=#770077]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abeeb1995: 12:11am On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=Confide22 post=99424275]

Which state?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abeeb1995: 2:27am On Mar 03, 2021
Good morning.
Please after finishing the application I select payarena after . I was told to make payment which will be at bank.
First ' how will I continue my application after payment?
(64 pages )

Secondly i choosed( festac lagos)while a lot have been choosing Ikoyi. Haven't I make mistake?

How will I log in again?

What will be my user name and password?
Thanks [/color][color=#000099][color=#006600][/color]

Lastly: who can be a guarator?
Can I be the guarantor of my brother?

And will I print colored of all the documents?
Thanks

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Subomi007: 3:12am On Mar 03, 2021
Oggg:

Can you get a passport number without the issuance of a passport?

I know the two number differs, my response was to @teeadewale who possibly mixed the enrollment number for passport number, which is why I used enrollment number to replied the question he asked.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 3:52am On Mar 03, 2021
Abeeb1995:
Good morning.
Please after finishing the application I select payarena after . I was told to make payment which will be at bank.
First ' how will I continue my application after payment?
(64 pages )

Secondly i choosed( festac lagos)while a lot have been choosing Ikoyi. Haven't I make mistake?

How will I log in again?

What will be my user name and password?
Thanks [/color][color=#000099][color=#006600][/color]

Lastly: who can be a guarator?
Can I be the guarantor of my brother?

And will I print colored of all the documents?
Thanks
When u pay at the bank, the bank will print electronic receipt for u. Pls dnt misplace it. It will contain a validation number.
Go back to the site and click on check application status. You will then be required to fill in the validation number and application id which will also be on the receipt.
Fill this in and it will take u to your apllicatipn where you can now generate payment acceptance and payment slip. You must have these two.

Yes u can be your brother’s guarantor
You can print the documents in black and white but make sure not one is missing because they will want to annoy you.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 3:53am On Mar 03, 2021
Abeeb1995:

No , brother its not about his height.
Am having problems when registering .as in the page is telling me to fill the height several times. And at time it says to long too short.
So maybe some also have problem on this .
And for those that have successfull register it,how do thay go about (height) it...column?
Thanks.
do you know his height? What number are you filling in? That might be where the problem is

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abeeb1995: 4:11am On Mar 03, 2021
Oggg:

When u pay at the bank, the bank will print electronic receipt for u. Pls dnt misplace it. It will contain a validation number.
Go back to the site and click on check application status. You will then be required to fill in the validation number and application id which will also be on the receipt.
Fill this in and it will take u to your apllicatipn where you can now generate payment acceptance and payment slip. You must have these two.

You can print the documents in black and white but make sure not one is missing because they will want to annoy you.

Thanks so much brother. Am very grateful.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abeeb1995: 4:12am On Mar 03, 2021
Oggg:
do you know his height? What number are you filling in? That might be where the problem is

Am done with it . I choose 170 cm
Thanks bro.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abeeb1995: 4:19am On Mar 03, 2021
Oggg:

What do you think about festac office?
And also
I don't have driving license and national id.bit my brother posses.

I only have international passport [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Alooone: 5:45am On Mar 03, 2021
Please they made a mistake in my national identity card....I.e my NIN will reflect on it...please can I still go ahead and apply for the passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Subomi007: 6:51am On Mar 03, 2021
Alooone:
Please they made a mistake in my national identity card....I.e my NIN will reflect on it...please can I still go ahead and apply for the passport?

Any conflicting information on your nin and passport information might make your passport processing delayed.

You can go ahead if you'll aligned the information on you nin with your passport, if not please, kindly make necessary correction on your nin before your passport application.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 8:19am On Mar 03, 2021
Abeeb1995:

What do you think about festac office?
And also
I don't have driving license and national id.bit my brother posses.
I only have international passport [color=#000099][/color]
guarantor must have Two things. Compulsory is valid international passport and either NIN or drivers license.
If u dnt have any of these, then you can not be a guarantor to someone

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by otis3(m): 8:24am On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author=otis3 post=99561407]Pls house I have an expired passport 2009..do you think I should go for renewal or I should opt for a fresh new one.all my details are intact I just want people's opinion. reason is I don't want delay process. @ space 02 please what do you think I should do?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by space02: 8:49am On Mar 03, 2021
I could remember saying here sometimes ago that there’s no booklet for 32pages passport but some people thought I didn’t know what I was saying. When I discovered the non-availability of the 32pages booklet I opted for 64pages 5years booklet for my wife. She did her capturing on the 17th of February, 2021 and her passport was made on the 22nd of February, 2021. She successfully picked up her passport this morning.

DIY is the way to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Subomi007: 9:32am On Mar 03, 2021
space02:
I could remember saying here sometimes ago that there’s no booklet for 32pages passport but some people thought I didn’t know what I was saying. When I discovered the non-availability of the 32pages booklet I opted for 64pages 5years booklet for my wife. She did her capturing on the 17th of February, 2021 and her passport was made on the 22nd of February, 2021. She successfully picked up her passport this morning.

DIY is the way to go.

I wish you've posted this before I applied it will definitely be my saving grace, now I can't do anything because of the non availability of my passport.

I'm now missing out on most of my plans.

It's so unfortunate.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abeeb1995: 9:41am On Mar 03, 2021
Oggg:
guarantor must have Two things. Compulsory is valid international passport and either NIN or drivers license.
If u dnt have any of these, then you can not be a guarantor to someone

Thanks so much.
Am very grateful. May God bless you �
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bumea(f): 9:50am On Mar 03, 2021
space02:

DIY is the way to go.

Please Was this a fresh issue or renewal

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.