Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1444564 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nonye6194: 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
space02:

Affidavit for Age declaration won’t work. My wife had to get a birth certificate in Alausa for 1k before they could collect her documents for filing. Her age declaration affidavit was turned down. Although a friend did the certificate for us around that Alausa axis.

Thanks so much for clarifying this. Now about the birth certificate she got, I thought attestation is what is given to folks above 18? And where in Alausa did she get this done cos I'm considering going there for it. Lastly, my capture center is Ikoyi, can I get the birth certificate and do the capture thingy in Alausa or I just get the Certificate and head to Ikoyi? Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
Abeeb1995:
After capturing do you have your passport number?
no
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
drpat1:

Yes you can but only at NIS headquarters Abuja along airport road.
Don't waste your time and money going to another branch.
this is not true.. passport can be renewed anywhere and any office
I have renewed my passport in different states pls

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lordsagna:
Hello gud evening....I need your help on this, I'm taking SAT exam but they said we need photo ID when I checked it means international passport so there's of 32 page and also 64 page I'm confused on the one to choose also what's the cost?.
32 pages is what u should select. NIN states it is 26k for 32 pages and 36k for 64 pages
In non-NIN states it is 17k for 32 pages and 23k for 64pages
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by drpat1: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
Chonco:

This is FALSE Sir.

You mean it can be renewed even if it's more than six months valid?
I didn't check how many months it is till August.

Oggg:
this is not true.. passport can be renewed anywhere and any office
I have renewed my passport in different states pls

Was your old passport still valid? How many months was remaining? Was it more than 6 months? Because as of 2019 it was impossible, only if the pages are full.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by drpat1: 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
richhills:
I was waiting for someone to refute that. Though I renewed my own at a Consulate abroad, but I know it can never be Only NIS hqtrs.

And how many months was remaining for your old passport to expire?

Because the question I was trying to answer is if a passport can be renewed when it's still valid for more than six months.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
Leun:

Commissioner for oaths how did you get that?
Its a renewal and not a fresh passport application, so I did not need it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
drpat1:

You mean it can be renewed even if it's more than six months valid?
I didn't check how many months it is till August.
Was your old passport still valid? How many months was remaining? Was it more than 6 months? Because as of 2019 it was impossible, only if the pages are full.

the law states that u can renew when u have 6 months or less left on ur passport without providing any reason.. and if u have more than that you must provide strong reasons. Yes I have done this several times in Nigeria and outside Nigeria without knowing anyone.

Then this poster has less than 6 months left on his passport, pls go back and read his question.
His passport expires in august and he wants to go in March to renew it. He is safe. March to August is 5 months pls. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
nonye6194:

Thanks so much for clarifying this. Now about the birth certificate she got, I thought attestation is what is given to folks above 18? And where in Alausa did she get this done cos I'm considering going there for it. Lastly, my capture center is Ikoyi, can I get the birth certificate and do the capture thingy in Alausa or I just get the Certificate and head to Ikoyi? Thanks
For those born before Dec 1992, you can get a passport with age declaration without any hassle. Infact most people before then use affidavit of age declaration in Nigeria to confirm date of birth. Our parents and uncles and aunties, most dnt have birth certificates and quite a number have International passport- they got it with affidavit of age declaration
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Subomi007: 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
space02:

Did you apply for 32pages or 64pages 5years passport?

32 pages and 5years.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kellyd2: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Guru9ja(m): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
Childishbanjino:
I did my capturing at NIS Òṣogbo office (Osun State) in Nov.2020. we're in March now and I'm yet to be called to pick up my passport. I've called severally and their lame excuse is that passports are not being processed due to LACK OF PAPERS! �

Is anyone else experiencing this? It is really frustrating honestly. I don't need it urgently but STILL.
same here osogbo office. I paid foe the express way. Still waiting cos no booklet. As soon as there is booklet, am getting mine
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
Guru9ja:
same here osogbo office. I paid foe the express way. Still waiting cos no booklet. As soon as there is booklet, am getting mine
You see the problem. You lots go on to pay these criminals huge amounts for money for ‘express’ as it were and you still end up waiting for months like the rest of the people for same passport... when will we learn?
Morning till night bribery and corruption... dey have collected ur money plus excess ontop still no passport

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by teepha: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
Macdeo001:
Hello, House please I really need your help. I went for the capturing at Ikoyi office for my passport on the 13th of Jan 2021. Till date, I get different replies from the officer. first, it was there is no booklet then NIN has not dropped. I paid 45k for the express process which I was supposed to get the passport in 48hours. I need to know if anyone within this time frame has collected theirs.

We are in the same category. I captured on the 18th January at alausa. I paid 40k for the express as well. But the officer helping me has been posting me with the same excuses as yours. He is not even picking my calls again. My previous passport that expired I did it at Festac office in 2015 and I collected it that same day and I didn't even pay up to 30k then. Had I known I would have just done diy. Everything in this country get k-leg
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oyehomie(m): 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hi members... I will be going to Alausa NIS tomorrow for my interview and probably capturing...DIY... My interview date was 9th of February, but I wasn't chanced. My documents are ready, but the commissioner for oaths stuff na wettin remain be that... Please, is anyone equally getting interview tomorrow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oyehomie(m): 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
Oyehomie:
Hi members... I will be going to Alausa NIS tomorrow for my interview and probably capturing...DIY... My interview date was 9th of February, but I wasn't chanced. My documents are ready, but the commissioner for oaths stuff na wettin remain be that... Please, is anyone equally getting interview tomorrow!
Plus...where to get commissioner for oaths stamping...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nonye6194: 10:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
Oggg:

For those born before Dec 1992, you can get a passport with age declaration without any hassle. Infact most people before then use affidavit of age declaration in Nigeria to confirm date of birth. Our parents and uncles and aunties, most dnt have birth certificates and quite a number have International passport- they got it with affidavit of age declaration

I'm team 94' so affidavit or age declaration won't work for me
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 4:35am On Mar 02, 2021
Oyehomie:
So u have not stamped ur guarantor’s form in the court?? And you are diy? So why are u going there without doing the basic thing needed? 500 naira to stamp ur paper and u have refused to go stamp itxxx when you reach pasprt office and they start acting funny to you, then claim u dnt know why.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 4:35am On Mar 02, 2021
nonye6194:

I'm team 94' so affidavit or age declaration won't work for me
where is your birth certificate?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fadelex(m): 7:26am On Mar 02, 2021
Kellyd2:
I did a passport in 2010 and it expired in 2015. I have never traveled with it before and there is also a mistake on the date of birth. I don’t want to renew it.

Can I apply for a new one?
nope, you have to apply for change of data. your data is in the system already and can only be done in Abuja
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obianujuO: 7:58am On Mar 02, 2021
Hi. Good morning everyone. I need an advice on where to register for and get an international passport done within 72hours max. My options are Lagos, Ife, Ogun.
I need to sure of where I'd go to without hitches. I heard someone got from Ife same day...
Please help
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Spidermon: 8:34am On Mar 02, 2021
obianujuO:
Hi. Good morning everyone. I need an advice on where to register for and get an international passport done within 72hours max. My options are Lagos, Ife, Ogun.
I need to sure of where I'd go to without hitches. I heard someone got from Ife same day...
Please help

Ikoyi, Lagos
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Subomi007: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2021
obianujuO:
Please help

From all indication, avoid ikoyi passport office if you'll be processing 32 pages, 5 years passport, many have been captured for many weeks to month without getting passport.

I did mine in ikoyi and no booklet is the new song they are singing.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HeNeverFails: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2021
obianujuO:
Please help

Don't bother yourself going to Ikoyi Lagos. I got info that no booklet available. Infact every neighboring states in SouthWest have no booklet. Osogbo, Ibadan, Abeokuta are even worst. 100s of people are coming daily to apply for passport, despite no availability of booklets. Even the booklets they will supply to these states won't be enough to clear the jobs already on ground. Only God can help this country. I don't know why government are not making booklets available for its citizens despite not free. Nigeria is really a hell of a country.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by teeadewale(m): 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
Have you done your capturing?,and when did you do it.Were you given your passport number after capturing?

Don't bother yourself going to Ikoyi Lagos. I got info that no booklet available. Infact every neighboring states in SouthWest have no booklet. Osogbo, Ibadan, Abeokuta are even worst. 100s of people are coming daily to apply for passport, despite no availability of booklets. Even the booklets they will supply to these states won't be enough to clear the jobs already on ground. Only God can help this country. I don't know why government are not making booklets available for its citizens despite not free. Nigeria is really a hell of a country. [/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nonye6194: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
Oggg:
where is your birth certificate?

What I have is one issued by the hospital. Not npc
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abeeb1995: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
Please I need your help .I was told by an officer that I can get my passport if I apply for 68 pages. Which he will collect 55k.
Can I proceed with him?
Thanks .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by teeadewale(m): 6:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Plz has anyone on here being to Ikoyi passport office lately for collection. What is the situation there like if I may ask? Thanks for your swift response
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Subomi007: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
teeadewale:
Plz has anyone on here being to Ikoyi passport office lately for collection. What is the situation there like if I may ask? Thanks for your swift response

I did capturing on the 8th of February 2021, nothing yet.

No booklet, my own situation presently.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by teeadewale(m): 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2021
Subomi007:

I did capturing on the 8th of February 2021, nothing yet.

No booklet, my own situation presently.

After you captured, were you provided with your passport number?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Subomi007: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
teeadewale:

After you captured, were you provided with your passport number?

You mean enrollment number? Yes I collected my enrollment number written on a paper.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mhizzcherry(f): 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
Hello everyone, I have a question please. Would they ask to see the original state of origin certificate? I only have photocopy with me as I lost the original in an accident,so should I just do another one

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Ojoboak(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.