Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1444207 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2021
Gabriel411:
Good day all, can someone update me on procedure to obtain a passport for a new born baby
are u getting it in port harcourt, lagos or abuja? If yes, go and get NIN for the baby first and NIN for one of the parents. Passport costs 26k in these places. If not in any of these places? Then u won’t need NIN and cost is 11k for children.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damoceile: 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
blizard44:

Is there a way I can possibly get the passport without the guarantor form and State of Origin paper?

I've wasted days roaming around Lagos in search for my Liaison office to no avail.

It's getting frustrating.

there is no how you can process your Nigerian passport without those two... to save yourself the stress just pick a date out of your schedule and travel down to your home town and do the attestation there once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ivymich: 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
Happy Sunday everyone. Please anyone know if there are booklets in Delta or Benin? I was told no booklets in Warri. Kindly help. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oloyedelove(m): 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
Good afternoon everyone. Please if there's any update as regards booklets in Lagos, inform us biko.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chonco: 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
oloyedelove:
Good afternoon everyone. Please if there's any update as regards booklets in Lagos, inform us biko.

FESTAC
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nonye6194: 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lynkings:

Wow...it is well but why the extortion

How far on this. Were you able to get this done?! I had to suspend mine cos I've been busy with work and etc
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kCatalyst: 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
@ Oggg, & others:

Please what's the update? Does anyone know the state now having booklet?

Thanks as you respond.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lynkings(f): 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
nonye6194:

How far on this. Were you able to get this done?! I had to suspend mine cos I've been busy with work and etc

I did the population census in place of birth certificate for 2500 and State of origin for 2500 also..
I did it at festac immigration office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damoceile: 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
Oggg:
go and bargain ur own... the person was badly duped. It’s not even upto that. And he is in bayelsa.. different offices... different rates... some people even pay less than 2k.

boss pls have gotten the application id and reference number, I tried to make payment without knowing that my balance is short of 1k so I couldnt initiate the payment, now I have I have deposited some money into the my account pls how do I get back and make the payment... cos the site keep taking me back to the home page thereby starting afresh.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Leun: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
damoceile:

boss pls have gotten the application id and reference number, I tried to make payment without knowing that my balance is short of 1k so I couldnt initiate the payment, now I have I have deposited some money into the my account pls how do I get back and make the payment... cos the site keep taking me back to the home page thereby starting afresh.

Since you don't have access to your app id and reference number, check your browser history if it could take you back, another option is for you to create a fresh registration.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nonye6194: 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lynkings:

I did the population census in place of birth certificate for 2500 and State of origin for 2500 also..
I did it at festac immigration office

I don't understand. Population census in place of birth certificate. You mean you got the npc attestation from immigration office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lynkings(f): 5:21am On Mar 10, 2021
nonye6194:

I don't understand. Population census in place of birth certificate. You mean you got the npc attestation from immigration office?

Yes..the person who helped with the passport said I should do that

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zobah: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2021
For those people asking about passports in Lagos, My cousin got mine hers in a month from Dec 2020 to Jan 2021.

����

Apply online, make payments (₦30,000) and then go to immigration office ( she used alausa) with all requested docs ( NiMC slip is a must). You might have to spend just an hour to get attended to and have a file created. Next is capturing which is within a week.

The big gap is in collecting the booklet. That's where original date that fell within 2 weeks was extended by another 2 at which point she picked up passport. All the days she was there she didn't spend up to 2 hours for either stage.

What it looked like to me whenever she was there is that people are apprehensive of online registration, believing they need someone on ground to process for them. By her experience the online registered ppl are a tiny fraction in there. she had no hold up at any point because I didn't know an officer on ground
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Leun: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
Zobah:
For those people asking about passports in Lagos, My cousin got mine hers in a month from Dec 2020 to Jan 2021.

����

Apply online, make payments (₦30,000) and then go to immigration office ( she used alausa) with all requested docs ( NiMC slip is a must). You might have to spend just an hour to get attended to and have a file created. Next is capturing which is within a week.

The big gap is in collecting the booklet. That's where original date that fell within 2 weeks was extended by another 2 at which point she picked up passport. All the days she was there she didn't spend up to 2 hours for either stage.

What it looked like to me whenever she was there is that people are apprehensive of online registration, believing they need someone on ground to process for them. By her experience the online registered ppl are a tiny fraction in there. she had no hold up at any point because I didn't know an officer on ground

Same thing I noticed, although I did my capture on the 3rd day after submitting my application.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kimzylove(f): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ikigayana: 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
Was it the 32 page or 64 page she applied for?

Zobah:

����

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chonco: 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
Zobah:

����

It can't be 32 pages.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zobah: 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
I did not ask her
Ikigayana:

Was it the 32 page or 64 page she applied for?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kimzylove(f): 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chonco: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kimzylove:

DOB

50k is much. I can assist you with less than that only if you're in Lagos. If it's not Lagos, i can't assist.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ONNYX: 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
Oggg:
are u getting it in port harcourt, lagos or abuja? If yes, go and get NIN for the baby first and NIN for one of the parents. Passport costs 26k in these places. If not in any of these places? Then u won’t need NIN and cost is 11k for children.

Hello Madam,

I've tried to reach via whatsapp to no avail.

By which other way can I get across to you regarding the pick up of the fan?

I am sure you recall that unfinished business.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chonco: 5:51pm On Mar 10, 2021
Is there anyone here having issues with the linking of NIN to immigration portal?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by teeadewale(m): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
Do anyone on here by chance have update as regard availability of passport plz
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MufasaLion: 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2021
teeadewale:

Not yet available

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chonco: 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2021
teeadewale:

Available at FESTAC but limited number
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ojolfc(m): 7:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
Good day to you all... pls if am going to pick up my son passport, is it must I must take him along
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chonco: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ojolfc:
Good day to you all... pls if am going to pick up my son passport, is it must I must take him along

If he thumbprinted, yes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.