Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1443742 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chonco: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
Abeeb1995:

Ok thanks
I apply for 64 pages . And I choose festac. But my I have bank issue when my brother went to pay . He said they said they don't see it .

Who are the "they"?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abeeb1995: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
Chonco:

Who are the "they"?

At the bank when he wanted to send money. The banker told him . She can't send it. Because it may be 419 using the site and if they don't refund the money we will hold them accountable for it.

Maybe I should using online payment directly without bank.
House please your help is needed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abeeb1995: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
Should I choose payarena or Sanna pay ?
Or which one is more preferable friends
Thanks so much
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by space02: 1:08am On Mar 04, 2021
Abeeb1995:
Should I choose payarena or Sanna pay ?
Or which one is more preferable friends
Thanks so much

Preferably use “Innovate1pay”. For me, it’s the most reliable.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ajiswaggs(m): 1:22am On Mar 04, 2021
Childishbanjino:
I did my capturing at NIS Òṣogbo office (Osun State) in Nov.2020. we're in March now and I'm yet to be called to pick up my passport. I've called severally and their lame excuse is that passports are not being processed due to LACK OF PAPERS! �

Is anyone else experiencing this? It is really frustrating honestly. I don't need it urgently but STILL.
Same here also, I did mine since Jan 2021.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iretiogo1: 4:55am On Mar 04, 2021
Abeeb1995:

Yes brother.
Because I need it before 10 pf this month.
Please bro is there problem?
I need your advice please?
bro that’s place is very far ooo and not safe to travel by road ... you sha dey hear news
If you want to go place go by flight oo and I know you can still get the passport here in the west btw 48 hours but going to cost you more money
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abeeb1995: 7:00am On Mar 04, 2021
space02:

Preferably use “Innovate1pay”. For me, it’s the most reliable.
Thanks brother
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abeeb1995: 7:01am On Mar 04, 2021
iretiogo1:
bro that’s place is very far ooo and not safe to travel by road ... you sha dey hear news
If you want to go place go by flight oo and I know you can still get the passport here in the west btw 48 hours but going to cost you more money

Ok bros thanks. Am very grateful.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Guru9ja(m): 11:46am On Mar 04, 2021
Ajiswaggs:
Same here also, I did mine since Jan 2021.
Presently there is no booklet at osogbo office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Doodoo10: 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hello everyone. Please I want to be sure about this before I proceed.

- my International passport will expire in December 2021 and I will be applying for UK study visa for September intake this same year, please I want to know if it is advisable to use the same international passport considering that my visa is supposed to exceed 1 year and I cannot apply for a renewal until my current one is expired. What should I do? Will the remaining duration of my international passport validation affect my Visa validation duration?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
Doodoo10:
Hello everyone. Please I want to be sure about this before I proceed.

- my International passport will expire in December 2021 and I will be applying for UK study visa for September intake this same year, please I want to know if it is advisable to use the same international passport considering that my visa is supposed to exceed 1 year and I cannot apply for a renewal until my current one is expired. What should I do? Will the remaining duration of my international passport validation affect my Visa validation duration?
Thank you.
u can apply for new passport in May/June. If it comes out in time fine, otherwise u can go ahead and use the old passport to apply.. hopefully the new one comes out before ur travel date and then u simply attach them together

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennybuluro(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
fighal:
Good day guys, I’m here to show my appreciation to everyone contributing to this thread one way or the other.

My own story different o..
Last week Tuesday I did my birth certificate/attestation at NPC, collected the certificate on Wednesday. Went to Bayelsa on Thursday for my passport application and capture. Got a call yesterday to come collect my passport, and finally collected my passport today being Wednesday. So, the whole process took a week..

The bitter part of it is that I paid for things to go this way. I paid 45k for it...

My initial plan was to do the DIY procedure and wait for my passport, but I wasn’t sure if Port Harcourt has booklet, so I reached out to one of my uncle that has been the one disturbing me to do passport and leave the country. He knows some people at the immigration so he made the calls and then got back to me..
He said there’s no booklet in PH and Benin, that I should go to Bayelsa he would connect me with a man there to run everything for me. He said it would cost 45k, immediately my mind just remember the DIY process o.. Then he said I should not worry that he would pay everything. Na once my mind drink Fanta...

I enter road the next morning straight to Bayelsa.. After filling the form and providing the necessary documents and passport, the man asked “na transfer you go do abi na cash?” Chai!!!! I no fit talk for some seconds..

With sadness I said transfer and made the transfer...

My uncle called me later and was like “No worry, I go refund the money to you”... The thing pain me ehnnnn..

But I’m glad I have the passport now sha.. at least that one done comot. Unto the next one..

Thanks guys
Good evening sir, can you please share me the bayelsa connect, or if possible help me to confirm from him if there is booklet. I reside in ph as well, choba precisely.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
kennybuluro:

Good evening sir, can you please share me the bayelsa connect, or if possible help me to confirm from him if there is booklet. I reside in ph as well, choba precisely.
Thanks
there is passport in rivers state.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
kennybuluro:

How sure are you sir. If you have someone's contact, I mean like an immigration officer, that can help with the whole process, pls kindly send me his/her contact via pm. Thanks
they will take ur money. Stop looking for immigration officer. Do it yourself. Simply apply yourself and pay online.
Immigration officer cnt fast track anything for you. Most people that capture collect same time U will get ur passport with the do it yourself process.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2021
Oggg:
they will take ur money. Stop looking for immigration officer. Do it yourself. Simply apply yourself and pay online.
Immigration officer cnt fast track anything for you. Most people that capture collect same time U will get ur passport with the do it yourself process.

Lol, this is what you said when I was doing mine oo

Up till now I haven't gotten my passport.....

The only advise I'll give here is that if you want to go through DIY, make sure you apply like six months prior to the time you'll need the passport....to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Alooone: 11:03am On Mar 05, 2021
Subomi007:

Any conflicting information on your nin and passport information might make your passport processing delayed.

You can go ahead if you'll aligned the information on you nin with your passport, if not please, kindly make necessary correction on your nin before your passport application.
Ok

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JaceyOpara(m): 11:13am On Mar 05, 2021
space02:
I could remember saying here sometimes ago that there’s no booklet for 32pages passport but some people thought I didn’t know what I was saying. When I discovered the non-availability of the 32pages booklet I opted for 64pages 5years booklet for my wife. She did her capturing on the 17th of February, 2021 and her passport was made on the 22nd of February, 2021. She successfully picked up her passport this morning.

DIY is the way to go.

Like seriously, I regretted applying for 32 pages.....I wish I knew better.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by okeykingsley: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
Thiwhy:

Same here I won’t advice my enemy to go there. Since nov 13th and I’m yet to collect too

I did mine too at Ibadan office on the 12th every day I visit the office they keep telling me no booklet. Though I want to travel out of Ibadan and the worst is I don't know when it would be ready... Please call me on this number 08137741112 let's keep in touch or send your contact to me thanks. Am frustrated like this.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
is it possible to switch to 64pages 5years booklet even if someone as paid for 32 page booklet

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Leun: 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
orlahtohbadt:

Good, I did my interview on monday and they told me to come for capturing next monday but I have made up my mind to go tomorrow

Have you now been captured?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by quinstershaw: 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
1beat:
is it possible to switch to 64pages 5years booklet even if someone as paid for 32 page booklet

Nah. Everything is already documented

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by richhills(m): 2:37am On Mar 06, 2021
Are there booklets for 64 pages of 10 years?

It's difficult to finish 64 pages in 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abiodunhezekiah(m): 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
I can fully pen down how angry I am with the news of no booklet.

Please, any news with the booklet shortage in Abeokuta or Abuja?

I mean, this crazy.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Subomi007: 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
Abiodunhezekiah:
I can fully pen down how angry I am with the news of no booklet.

Please, any news with the booklet shortage in Abeokuta or Abuja?

I mean, this crazy.

No booklet for abeokuta too and Abuja is completely not left out of this haphazard.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gabriel411: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2021
Good day all, can someone update me on procedure to obtain a passport for a new born baby
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mitche15: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
Chonco:

Come to Festac lagos

Good evening, please are you certain there are booklets in Festac? So that I can come there on Monday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mitche15: 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2021
Chonco:

Very certain but make it 64 pages

Contact pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.