Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439724 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Immorttal: 1:56am On Feb 16, 2017
The country is a joke, indeed!!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
jumman:
Finally picked up my passport today at ikoyi.
after how long
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zubinike(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jholland:
Please, I got my passport some years back and also want to get for younger sister who would be turning 17 this month, Please how do i go about it and how much would it cost, I stay in Owerri Thanks.

walk to any immigration office there. its 35k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zubinike(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
pls house can somone enlighthin me on this, A friend of mine has this passport he did for 25k and he has use it to travel to Malaysia and apply for S.A and dubai visa, though what is written on it is ECOWAS.. guys is it the same as international passport.

yes, although ecowas is larger in the sense that it governs west africa countries, and ours is covering nigeria alone......
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 9:05am On Feb 17, 2017
famosh:

How many pages did you apply for, bros? I did my data capture for 64 pages at Abeokuta for almost a month now too, & I've not gotten yet.
I did 32pages and its more than a month and i still haven't gotten mine but i'm suprised u didn't get your 64pages in January because most of the people who did 64pages got it that day or the next (i'm talking about in January when i did mine)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rinsola32(f): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
Passport is now available. You can call your contact if yours is still pending.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naijaboy756: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
Rinsola32:
realky

In Abuja?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rinsola32(f): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
naijaboy756:
realky

In Abuja?

I heard of Lagos only but I think they usually send from ABJ so they should have there too.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bizzynix: 6:46am On Feb 18, 2017
how much does it cost to do 32 pages passport pls?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Miles300: 7:08am On Feb 18, 2017
Rinsola32:
here in ikoyi ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Miles300: 7:09am On Feb 18, 2017
bizzynix:
how much does it cost to do 32 pages passport pls?
30k at ikoyi
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bravexpensive(m): 7:50am On Feb 18, 2017
Miles300:
30k at ikoyi
how soon will one get it after payment here in ikoyi?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Miles300: 7:52am On Feb 18, 2017
bravexpensive:
how soon will one get it after payment here in ikoyi?
I think there is 32 page an if u must do it , run it with an immigration officer who works inside the passport office ... 2 weeks maximum u will get it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naijaboy756: 7:53am On Feb 18, 2017
abeg how can i get in Abuja o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bizzynix: 7:57am On Feb 18, 2017
Miles300:
30k at ikoyi
okay. thanks boss. appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rinsola32(f): 8:28am On Feb 18, 2017
Miles300:
here in ikoyi ?

Yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jahsson(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2017
Dis country don spoil sha... Passport used to be 11k to do.... Bizzynix nice one sha... U don dey mashure..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Miles300: 8:59am On Feb 18, 2017
Rinsola32:

Yes
pls are u sure cos I was there on Thursday and I was told there was no booklet... I know there is limited 32 pages but I don't know of 64pages ... Pls which of the booklets is available ? Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rinsola32(f): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2017
Miles300:
pls are u sure cos I was there on Thursday and I was told there was no booklet... I know there is limited 32 pages but I don't know of 64pages ... Pls which of the booklets is available ? Thanks

I don't work there. Someone over there called us on Friday that it's now available that's why I decided to tell the whole house.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Miles300: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2017
Rinsola32:

I don't work there. Someone over there called us on Friday that it's now available that's why I decided to tell the whole house.
ok pls can u comfirm from ur contact if 64 page is now available ? Cos I was told that the person dat went to Abuja to get booklets will be nack dat Friday .. Like u said
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bizzynix: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
jahsson:
Dis country don spoil sha... Passport used to be 11k to do.... Bizzynix nice one sha... U don dey mashure..
11k? this is 2017, it's obvious u just started using the internet. Pls get off my mentions and don't ever quote me again.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jahsson(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
bizzynix:
11k? this is 2017, it's obvious u just started using the internet. Pls get off my mentions and don't ever quote me again.

Mugu... What does d internet have to do with getting a passport

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bizzynix: 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
jahsson:

Mugu... What does d internet have to do with getting a passport
I thought I told u not to quote me? u want to see the other side of me abi?? hehehe
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jahsson(m): 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
bizzynix:
I thought I told u not to quote me? u want to see the other side of me abi?? hehehe

Iffa giyu... Anyway... Comman be going...

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AussieBebe(f): 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Just got an SMS for me to come and recapture on Monday. Na wa......iyam not understanding this people again.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Miles300: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
AussieBebe:
Just got an SMS for me to come and recapture on Monday. Na wa......iyam not understanding this people again.
. U see y I tell u church don close , ? Meaning ur file don loss ..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by askjohnprosper: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
how about renewal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by askjohnprosper: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
how about renewal. mine expired.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chilite: 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
Rinsola32:
how about in festac
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Johnnyessence(m): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Please what of the renewal passports. Are they going to pay the same amount of money the fresher will pay. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Johnnyessence(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Please what's the difference between 32 pages and 62 pages passport. Need more explanation of it. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Danny4God(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.