Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439371 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 7:42am On Feb 21, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Please what's the difference between 32 pages and 62 pages passport. Need more explanation of it. Thank you.

Its as simply as u have stated it, one has 32pages and the other has 64pages. Anytime u are travelling the airport authorities will always stamp a page of ur passport so assuming for a 32page passport u can only travelled 32times in constrast to a 64page passport which has 64pages that can be stamped.

NB: For a 32page passport u can travel more than 32times because most times a page could have as much as 3 stamps.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Akaewu: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2017
i need a passport before second week of march.....which passport office works faster in lagos (express), ikoyi, festac or ikeja. a friend express in ikoyi since january still no passport till now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Samo16: 9:34am On Feb 22, 2017
Please guys what's the current price for 32 page and 64 page respectively. I plan on going to ikoyi on Monday. How long does it take to get the passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 88natzy(m): 9:47am On Feb 22, 2017
Who knows if 32 pages is now available in NIS owerri. I did capture on the 15 of feb.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naijaboy756: 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Heard booklets are now available.

How true is this?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by famosh: 6:00am On Feb 23, 2017
naijaboy756:
Heard booklets are now available.

How true is this?
I heard so too. Someone here said he can confirm that booklets are available now & he just got his yesterday.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naijaboy756: 9:08am On Feb 23, 2017
please does one require a guarantor(items) for a fresh passpport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naijaboy756: 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2017
pls assist
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2017
naijaboy756:
please does one require a guarantor(items) for a fresh passpport?
Yes a guarrantor is required... The guarrantor must have an international passport and a valid ID. Check the immigration website for more info
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2017
I can also confirm that booklets is now available since yesterday (thurday 22nd of Feb, 2017). So pls lets us be proactive, call any officer assisting you to see if yours can be printed or goto the immigration office yourself if possible.

Goodluck everybody.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Daboywizzy: 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
Yes... There is enough booklet now in Enugu... As at yrsterday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nneka115: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2017
isaacosas01:
I can also confirm that booklets is now available since yesterday (thurday 22nd of Feb, 2017). So pls lets us be proactive, call any officer assisting you to see if yours can be printed or goto the immigration office yourself if possible.

Goodluck everybody.

Hello. I did at ikoyi ending of January. Called my contact person yesterday and she said booklets for 64 pages are still not available. Is it 32 or 64 pages u collected?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by isaacosas01(m): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2017
I still haven't collected, i can only say that booklet is now available.
nneka115:

Hello. I did at ikoyi ending of January. Called my contact person yesterday and she said booklets for 64 pages are still not available. Is it 32 or 64 pages u collected?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iiiyyyk(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
pls good people in the house can someone clearify this for me.
sombody has residence Visa in her passport.
and intends to return to nigeria for change of name and get a newpassport with the new name.
will she face problems with immigration entrying back into her country of residence with the new pasport bearing the new name, as d old pasport with old name and residence visa will expire soon.

thanks good people.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Miles300: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
iiiyyyk:
and intends to return to nigeria for change of name and get a newpassport with the new name.
will she face problems with immigration entrying back into her country of residence with the new pasport bearing the new name, as d old pasport with old name and residence visa will expire soon. Let her better stay back , I came back to renew in jan 18th not until 24 feb I got my passport and na unto strong connection I collect am if not I wud av lost my residence say person dey wait collect passport , I got my passport 24 feb and let d danm country 10.35pm ... May God help nigeria , I had to forfite 64pages and convert to 32 pages ... I paid xtra money for that

thanks good people.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Miles300: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2017
isaacosas01:
I still haven't collected, i can only say that booklet is now available.
no 64 until further notice , I had to convert my 64 to 32 by applying for conversion and I got the 32 pages same day , cos my residence was running out , after 6 weeks of waiting for 64 pages, I had to write to th PCO office and let dem know my condition , still on still na stron connection make dem convert 32 page for me to travel back on time to renew my residence permit ... Naija is in a mess

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chilite: 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
Miles300:
no 64 until further notice , I had to convert my 64 to 32 by applying for conversion and I got the 32 pages same day , cos my residence was running out , after 6 weeks of waiting for 64 pages, I had to write to th PCO office and let dem know my condition , still on still na stron connection make dem convert 32 page for me to travel back on time to renew my residence permit ... Naija is in a mess
bro.. does that mean there is 32 page booklet currently
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Miles300: 5:05am On Feb 26, 2017
chilite:
bro.. does that mean there is 32 page booklet currently
yes there is ,but before Friday next week it will be exhausted cos they had only 5k copies as at last Monday ..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nenelistic: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2017
iiiyyyk:
will she face problems with immigration entrying back into her country of residence with the new pasport bearing the new name, as d old pasport with old name and residence visa will expire soon.

thanks good people.

The implication of that is you will have a different name from the name you use to bear when you do the name change. You might scale through the immigration officers at the airport in Nigeria but what about the immigration guys in the country you reside in? Wouldnt it show a different name from what they have on their system?I am not sure how it works especially as I don't know what Country you reside in. Just check the terms for name change in your resident country. A name change is really no problem in Nigeria. The problem is the country you live in cos they might require some documentation of some sort.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nenelistic: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2017
It's been a struggle getting my passport. It's a little over a month now since I applied for name change in Abuja, still no show. I had to pay an extra 25k for fast tracking and my in-house contact was still slacking. So I made my way to her officer and asked her for my money;and thankfully she refunded everything. I then proceeded to look for someone higher after she said she was going to hands off completely. The higher person instructed that she still has to follow up cos I started with her.I was told to check back on Monday. The struggle still continues.Naija, which way?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nneka115: 9:43am On Feb 26, 2017
Miles300:

Pls how do I convert 64 pages to 32 pages as I really need this urgently.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Talkingboy: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2017
Miles300:
no more conversion for now , because of the limited 32 page booklet .. Gettin a Nigerian passport now is a big challange.... Go to ikoyi passport office ask if 32 page booklet is available and I will give u a contact that can run it for u ...

Boss .

I need ur assistance badly .

over 5 weeks at ikoyi , yet no passport !

pls drop ur email or phone no or anywhere I can read u pls .........

I lost d password to my Nairaland email , so PM ain't working .

Thanks boss
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stepo707: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2017
Please who has sure contact in Abuja office.need urgent renewal.pm me or mention me.thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gentlevin: 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
hmmmm so nobody for here do im own for uyo, akwaibom state abi? abeg me i need contact for uyo.......32pages only shikena....

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.